🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers Call for Murder of Cops

Cops killing people is the same as blacks TALKING about killing someone but doing nothing

It's the black math where any action done by a black is 10 times worst than the worst action by whites

Most of the time, blacks deserve what they get from the police, MOST, not always! But, the brother that killed the 2 cops in NYC, deserves to fry.

Are you talking about the 2 cops who were injured? Oh right, black math makes an injury a death

No, the 2 NYC cops killed about 3 months ago...I see your up on the shit your black brothers do!

Oh the dead guy? The dead guy should be dead? Uhh, ok.

Cops killing people is the same as blacks TALKING about killing someone but doing nothing

It's the black math where any action done by a black is 10 times worst than the worst action by whites

Most of the time, blacks deserve what they get from the police, MOST, not always! But, the brother that killed the 2 cops in NYC, deserves to fry.
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you. What about Eric Matthew Frein?

What about him?
Where s your condemnation?

Was there a thread on him?

What about him?

I am pretty sure have started a thread on the scum...he is white...no one cared...or the mods locked it because it wasn't anti-black.

Oh goody. Another Pissyante Post from Fox Notion purporting to be Fox Noise?

Why no-- we've graduated to "Freedom Outpost" -- a link that returns "Error".
What a surprise. We already know it's an error -- it's got Pissyante's name on it.

Found a local paper story on them, and a report from RT. You know, websites that actually do work.
Neither one mentions "cop killing".

ER-ror... ER-ror...

What about him?

Or what about the white savage that started a fire in NC (IIRC) and ambushed cops when they responded? No condemnation their either.

Face it, you are only concerned about blacks and excuse white crime.

What about him?

I am pretty sure have started a thread on the scum...he is white...no one cared...or the mods locked it because it wasn't anti-black.

You have a link, I'll see if I said anything about it!

Oh goody. Another Pissyante Post from Fox Notion purporting to be Fox Noise?

Why no-- we've graduated to "Freedom Outpost" -- a link that returns "Error".
What a surprise. We already know it's an error -- it's got Pissyante's name on it.

Found a local paper story on them, and a report from RT. You know, websites that actually do work.
Neither one mentions "cop killing".

ER-ror... ER-ror...

I see you listened to the video.... You're such a little putz!

What about him?

Or what about the white savage that started a fire in NC (IIRC) and ambushed cops when they responded? No condemnation their either.

Of course we condemn any killing of the police, by Black or white! I even declared with the latest police killing on here that the cop certainly looked like a homicide of a black man with a screwdriver to me! ....Go and check!

What about him?

They also defend Cliven Bundy for not paying his taxes then go on a rant about Al Sharpton not paying his. Because they're consistent

What about him?

Of course we condemn any killing of the police, by Black or white! I even declared with the latest police killing on here that the cop certainly looked like a homicide of a black man with a screwdriver to me! ....Go and check!
Well yeah...but you ignore white cop killers. Show me your comments on Frein....do you even know who he is and what he did?

Blacklash is the only way to fight this racist scum!

Freedom Outpost ^ | 3/17/2015 | Tim Brown
Armed Black Panthers showed up at an open carry march on Monday at the South by Southwest festival in Texas. But they didn't show up to affirm a right to keep and bear arms, but rather to incite insurrection by calling for the murder of police officers. Yet, not only were local law enforcement silent on the matter, but so was the Obama Justice Department.

Black Panthers march downtown Austin, TX during SXSW chanting slogans supporting killing cops. This is the type of propaganda we saw in Ferguson funded by George Soros. "A pig is a pig that's what I said, the only good pig is a pig that's dead". "Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!". "Marching down the avenue, 20 more pigs and we'll be through".

Yo, Soros has them Puppets working too, they were lucky cops were around, or they would be picking up dead ******* in the road in Texas!!!

"GTP"
holder_thug.jpg

What about him?

They also defend Cliven Bundy for not paying his taxes then go on a rant about Al Sharpton not paying his. Because they're consistent
Yep...guns trained on LEO and threats to use women as human shields. ZERO CONDEMNATION!

What about him?

You can search Frein. Not too difficult.

What about him?

That's the entire point...you don't even know about it because you condemn all cop killings :rolleyes:

What about him?

Different circumstances when one has been doing something for decades and then the gov't comes down on him... Sharpton, is just a racist piece of shit, that has the racist, piece of shits ear in the White House!

Now imagine if you will...armed white folks marching down a street calling for the deaths of black pigs oink oink oink. I wonder how long they would be marching before being thrown in jail for hate speech.

What about him?

Well yeah...but you ignore white cop killers. Show me your comments on Frein....do you even know who he is and what he did?

I condemned him for killing the state trooper, why wouldn't I condemn him? Because I'm not a racist piece of shit as some posters on here are?

What about him?

Different circumstances when one has been doing something for decades and then the gov't comes down on him... Sharpton, is just a racist piece of shit, that has the racist, piece of shits ear in the White House!

Yeah apparently not paying taxes for decades is ok when it's a white guy but but Sharpton!!!

Forum List

Back