Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)

occupied You think we "choose" to live in fear? As gangs of violent brown shirts are attacking cops, crime is shooting up, BLM and antifa are terrorizing people? You think we choose?

occupied You think we "choose" to live in fear? As gangs of violent brown shirts are attacking cops, crime is shooting up, BLM and antifa are terrorizing people? You think we choose?
Fear is always a choice. I made a habit of conquering my fears many years ago and after all this time I'm pretty good at it. I realized early on that fear lets other people control how you think. Because of this I've done a lot of cool things in my life and I'll grow old with few regrets.

Older black folks who actually lived through the harsh racism of segregation, can see, feel and hear how much better things are now a days. They can shop where they wanna shop. Eat where they want to eat. Sit on a bus or plane where they wanna sit. They've been able to go to college if they wanted to, Get a lot better jobs than their parents had access to. In fact, things are pretty normal.

Younger blacks, according to the media, leftist talking heads, and racist organizations, (race baiters) are trying to make everyone believe things are just as bad as their grandparents had it. HA, and many of them are in college while trying to push this whole systematic racism. They won't mention the fact that almost every black person in the USA has the opportunity to go to college. They won't mention the fact that things are about as equal between whites and blacks as they are between whites.

So what's the point? That systematic racism, and the amount of racist white people in this country is overly exaggerated.
Somewhere, be it the media, racist organizations and other race baiters are making a lot of money off of all this.

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

VIDEO:

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Apparently MLK's greatest speech just doesn't translate to people that want to see America FAIL in 2021!

screen-0.jpg
white people will b shootng back with better guns

white people will b shootng back with better guns
Sure. But the Black Panthers, Malcolm X etc. etc. are a little bit too rhetorical and literary — and I think they know that. Most expressions of "black supremacy" are little more that a rhetorical device intended to expose the hypocrisy of white racism.

Violence among black people is often as not directed against other black people they view as peers or rivals, not at any rate systematically against whites per se.

Sure. But the Black Panthers, Malcolm X etc. etc. are a little bit too rhetorical and literary — and I think they know that. Most expressions of "black supremacy" are little more that a rhetorical device intended to expose the hypocrisy of white racism.

Violence among black people is often as not directed against other black people they view as peers or rivals, not at any rate systematically against whites per se.
i dont beleive in black ,white or any kind of race su0remevey. it does not exsist. no one is bwtter then anymore. the only supremecy is celebrtiy suprememcy.

And more skill.
After watching those black dudes from NFAC I'm not a bit worried.
They've already shot 3 of their own and I've seen guns with the scope on backwards,guns with stove pipes and a bunch of them were .22 copies of a 5.56.
If 12% of the population thinks it can go to war against 70% of the population, it will be a very short war.

It's more like 3%.
Half are women and wouldnt likely take part.
And half of black males are to young and then you have the black males who aren't dumb enough to try it.

90% or more of the black community ain't racist. And I'm sure the amount of whites that are not racist is probably 90+% as well.
So if you only take 10% from each race, you'll end up with about 2 million blacks who would fight. Versus about 30 million whites who would fight. (out of 325,000,00 Americans.) Subtracted already were the other races.

This is one good thing about being in the majority. Especially when the majority of white folks like myself, aren't racist. I wouldn't just pick up a gun and shoot someone for being any race. But be dayumed if I won't protect me and mine. And my neighbors neighbors neighbors from hoodlums.

i dont beleive in black ,white or any kind of race su0remevey. it does not exsist. no one is bwtter then anymore. the only supremecy is celebrtiy suprememcy.
Celebrities think they're awful special, too, don't they? The British Royals? The Hollywood film crew? Movie actors and actresses? No, it's not just fire in a crowded theater, the V.I.P.'s at any kind of major event or gathering want to make sure everybody, and I mean absolutely everybody, is properly hustled for papers and I.D., felt up for weapons by authorized security personnel, and shaken down for valuables or any other contraband.

Celebrities think they're awful special, too, don't they? The British Royals? The Hollywood film crew? Movie actors and actresses? No, it's not just fire in a crowded theater, the V.I.P.'s at any kind of major event or gathering want to make sure everybody, and I mean absolutely everybody, is properly hustled for papers and I.D., felt up for weapons by authorized security personnel, and shaken down for valuables or any other contraband.
oh yeah they became monsters. its crazy.

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

VIDEO:

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Apparently MLK's greatest speech just doesn't translate to people that want to see America FAIL in 2021!

screen-0.jpg
So, as a result of this many White Americans rushed out and bought another 5 machine guns each?
These Black activists just set Black Amercia back 20 years.

Last edited:
The British Royals are special. Most are not arrogant and work very hard at keeping the 54 countries in the Commonwealth running and together.
The Queen especially.

The British Royals are special. Most are not arrogant and work very hard at keeping the 54 countries in the Commonwealth running and together.
The Queen especially.
The present Queen isn't as bad as some of the Royals, granted, but we in America as well as Britain have had mixed luck with that lot over the years, and we don't buy hereditary privilege anymore.

The present Queen isn't as bad as some of the Royals, granted, but we in America as well as Britain have had mixed luck with that lot over the years, and we don't buy hereditary privilege anymore.
There will always be VIPs.
In Australia you can buy privilege. :)

The British Royals are welcome to any hereditary privilege they might have. I don't envy their lives one bit.
The list of extended Royals being supported from the public purse has been trimmed in recent times...a good thing.

The Constitutional Monarchy has served Australia very well since federation in 1901.
A level of protection for the People above the politicians.

Forum List

Back