Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

VIDEO:

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Apparently MLK's greatest speech just doesn't translate to people that want to see America FAIL in 2021!

screen-0.jpg
Asinine Moronic statement. If they did that they would kill many of their own family who is white. lol In the 2010 US census, approximately 9 million individuals, or 2.9% of the population, self-identified as multiracial. All whites are not white and all blacks are not black. AssHole we are a multi-racial country. I am Native and I identify with Native, Black and White. Who is going to kill me???? Half of my family is white, etc. You who cannot identify with anything human is keeping this racial shit going.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 24
Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

VIDEO:

Apparently MLK's greatest speech just doesn't translate to people that want to see America FAIL in 2021!

screen-0.jpg
Asinine Moronic statement. If they did that they would kill many of their own family who is white. lol In the 2010 US census, approximately 9 million individuals, or 2.9% of the population, self-identified as multiracial. All whites are not white and all blacks are not black. AssHole we are a multi-racial country. I am Native and I identify with Native, Black and White. Who is going to kill me???? Half of my family is white, etc. You who cannot identify with anything human is keeping this racial shit going.
Malcolm X and other terrorist muslims tend to be mixed as they call for the murder of whites (think they have a lot of hate white mommy issues and she deserved all the abuse that muslim more pigmented daddy did)......the "talk" that these groups are now putting up is just a way for them to work their way to open race wars--this is what we are seeing with the attacks on asians and now white children, by grown black men just for kicks. Easier victims. They are working their way up...at some point to whites who if they don't fight back the attacks will continue to progress (as we already seeing a jump in crime) or they will fight back, and the government and media will attack them claiming they are the bad guys for doing so and the ones that started the race wars.

I remember lots of racist whites hoping that race wars would be started over blacks attacking whites most notably Charlie Manson-----think they are finally going to get their wish unless something is in the vaccine to mellow out the slave class of workers of all colors.

And sorry in regards to your comment about mixed family------in many of these racist mixed families--the white members usually the mother is the target for abuse. While the fbi reports that the #1 choice in a criminal choosing a victim is PROXIMITY.....white relatives and white neighbors are the closet and easiest victims.

VIDEO:

screen-0.jpg
So you think deranged, mind manipulated blacks care about whites in their families...ROTFLMFAO!!!

The difference between black supremacy and white supremacy supporters. One wants reparations and the other wants to go back to the good old days.

If there is ever a race war in this nation we all will lose.
Because....In the 2010 US census, approximately 9 million individuals, or 2.9% of the population, self-identified as multiracial.
Back in the early 1960s may father predicted that in a hundred years the racial problems in our nation would disappear as we all would be multiracial.

His prediction might happen as it has 40 more years left.

Because....In the 2010 US census, approximately 9 million individuals, or 2.9% of the population, self-identified as multiracial.
Back in the early 1960s may father predicted that in a hundred years the racial problems in our nation would disappear as we all would be multiracial.

No...he failed to account for the facts
1) Black racism based on lighter skinned blacks and darker skinned blacks already exists now...so even if the race blend, the darker skin will attack lighter skin out of jealous as they do now....Oprah even once did a show this discrimination within black communities.
2) Hispanic nations are BLENDED now--------that hasn't ended racism and in fact, it is worse...again the lines are drawn from lighter usually more affluent lighter skin and darker skin hispanics. Like with darker skin and lighter skin west indians-----lighter skin tend to toward the upper class, while the bottom castes are darker and have less.

1) Black racism based on lighter skinned blacks and darker skinned blacks already exists now...so even if the race blend, the darker skin will attack lighter skin out of jealous as they do now....Oprah even once did a show this discrimination within black communities.
2) Hispanic nations are BLENDED now--------that hasn't ended racism and in fact, it is worse...again the lines are drawn from lighter usually more affluent lighter skin and darker skin hispanics. Like with darker skin and lighter skin west indians-----lighter skin tend to toward the upper class, while the bottom castes are darker and have less.

My father who worked in the Hill District of Pittsburgh told me of the racism that exists in the black community between dark skinned blacks and light skinned blacks. I worked with a black guy who wanted to marry a lighter skinned black lady so his children would be a lighter color.

So you might argue that it isn’t just white supremacists who want to make life more difficult for blacks but also the lighter skinned members of their own community.

In passig the next time we elect a black President I hope he is pure black rather than half black. I also hope Kamala doesn’t take over the presidency from Sleepy Joe. She sticks me as just a giggling twit.

My father who worked in the Hill District of Pittsburgh told me of the racism that exists in the black community between dark skinned blacks and light skinned blacks. I worked with a black guy who wanted to marry a lighter skinned black lady so his children would be a lighter color.

So you might argue that it isn’t just white supremacists who want to make life more difficult for blacks but also the lighter skinned members of their own community.

In passig the next time we elect a black President I hope he is pure black rather than half black. I also hope Kamala doesn’t take over the presidency from Sleepy Joe. She sticks me as just a giggling twit.
She did not get to where she is by being a giggling twit.

She did not get to where she is by being a giggling twit.
True. She did use her assets very effectively to help her advance her career.

The difference between black supremacy and white supremacy supporters. One wants reparations and the other wants to go back to the good old days.
Most of the whites I know do not want to back to the “good old days” of black repression.

We believe that all people should be judged on their character and their ability rather than the color of their skin.

In the mid 1960s Obama would have had zero chance of being elected President but times changed and forty years later he was elected to run this nation twice. He most likely would have had three terms if there was no term limit.

But don’t expect us to go around apologizing for the fact that we are white.

In my case as far as I know all my ancestors lived in New York, Pennsylvania and Ohio. None owned slaves and some may have fought for the North to free slaves. Even if my ancestors were slave owning southerners who fought for the Confederacy, I still would be proud of them The same if my ancestors were backs who slaved on plantations in the South. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your nation or your ancestry.

I am what I am and I am proud of that. You are what your are and you also should be proud of that. The Popeye theory of life.

1623567757951.png

Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.
I once asked a black co-worker why I rarely saw a black individual at a gun range. He told me that was because blacks practice shooting in bars.

Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.

The black bigot makes no ideological distinction.

Kill all whites, that includes you pathetic pandering perverts on your knees before them....
Even a little black defiance puts people like you in a lynching mood.
Yeah.....just a little bit.
We should just wait till it's beating at our door....then we should do something.

I'm sure there are some white liberals on here who would love to volunteer for this
I'll volunteer you. All white-rightists today are traitors and as near as I can calculate a traitor's life is a negative quantity... and so who's deaths would improve the USA?

Look in the mirror, white-right traitor.

How

Kill all whites, that includes you pathetic pandering perverts on your knees before them....
We should just wait till it's beating at our door....then we should do something.
How amusing AND ludicrous that y'all become agitated by anything the "New Black Panther Party" says, who are nothing Nation of Islam masquerading as radicals, duh. Of course on the right all spokesmen are ranting lunatics from Trumpolini to Carlson to Limbaugh---oh hallelujah that devil is now on fire.

The real issue here is not the raving of NBPP clowns, but the real issue of racism and anti-black violence in this country which is chronic and we are going to end it. Get in the way, well, you can also be ended, racist rat.

How

How amusing AND ludicrous that y'all become agitated by anything the "New Black Panther Party" says, who are nothing Nation of Islam masquerading as radicals, duh. Of course on the right all spokesmen are ranting lunatics from Trumpolini to Carlson to Limbaugh---oh hallelujah that devil is now on fire.

The real issue here is not the raving of NBPP clowns, but the real issue of racism and anti-black violence in this country which is chronic and we are going to end it. Get in the way, well, you can also be ended, racist rat.
Yeah...you're a Waysist.
DMgd2FhtBM0a.gif

Forum List

Back