Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)

"blacks in tulsa threatening to kill whites"​

How did that work out for them last time?
they sdid it before there?

Yes. In 1921 a mob of drunken doped up blacks tried to storm the city courthouse in Tulsa firing guns, and got their asses handed to them. Now the media is running all the usual lies and distorted propaganda about it on PBS and in newspapers. Even the WSJ is running a pity party saga version of it in the Weekend edition.
Sorry Dumb Dudley folks are not buying His-Story any more.

You mean they aren't buying your bullshit any more? What a surprise.

Yes. In 1921 a mob of drunken doped up blacks tried to storm the city courthouse in Tulsa firing guns, and got their asses handed to them. Now the media is running all the usual lies and distorted propaganda about it on PBS and in newspapers. Even the WSJ is running a pity party saga version of it in the Weekend edition.

What bullshit would that be, that whites actually wiped out an entire black section of town. Sorry DD you can't change History.

What bullshit would that be, that whites actually wiped out an entire black section of town. Sorry DD you can't change History.
And it caused the average IQ of Tulsa to go up exponentially, while simultaneously cutting crime in half.

We need more of that.

:beer:

Start in Chicago...

And it caused the average IQ of Tulsa to go up exponentially, while simultaneously cutting crime in half.

We need more of that.

Start in Chicago...
Well get started coward, what's holding you back?

We need more of that.

Start in Chicago...
Well get started coward, what's holding you back?
No knee-grows live near me.

We should make the Tulsa cleansing a national holiday.

Sorry Supa Bad, you're just a liar and stupid to boot, and so are your serial killing homies and assorted thugs, Most of them of course ran away after the booze and dope ran out, so it didn't amount to much even by typical hood rat standards of today, where every day in the Hood is mass murder and looting day for your beloved gangbangers.

At this point I am almost sorry to say this. I never liked hurting people and I hope I can go the rest of my life without doing it again and I wish people would just mind their own business instead of always stirring the pot.

But we're at the point now all I feel like saying to them is, bring it on.

They can try it if they want but I will not hesitate and I will not sacrifice the safety of my wife, my grandmother, or myself. They can run their mouths all they want but they should understand there are many much like myself that have seen, heard, and lived through what real violence is and they have no understanding of it and by the time they understand it, it will be too late by then for them to learn from it.
Their "talking" is a way to build their courage to act .............

In the end they have no courage, they are cowards.

That's why they will only do shit like this in groups together and still won't say stuff like this directly to someone, this is why they do drive by shootings, why when they are alone or in just a couple of them they will only attack women or an elderly person or just walk by a random guy and sucker punch him, it's why they always talk so loud so they seem scary. They do all of that because they are cowards and because they aren't very smart. They want people to be scared of them but if you watch their actions they are weak and dumb.

At the end of the day they won't do a damn thing because they don't have the guts. But I wish they would and be made an example of.

Far-left activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers dubbed the event “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a press release from organizers declares.

Open season on you folks.
They are marching for money extortion...and they feel entitled to kill for it....they need to be wipe out

Last edited:
Far-left activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers dubbed the event “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a press release from organizers declares.

Why must reparations be escalated?

Why must reparations be escalated?

Because IM2 is demanding it.

This is a good thread to discover why Blacks overwhelmingly vote for Democrats. A lot of right wing loons here would gladly set fire to Black communities if trump gave them the word. Good thing Biden kicked trump's ass all over the place and let's hope and pray that the prosecutors going after trump can convict him and stick his ass in prison.

N

Neon Nettle

Neonnettle.com is a British website that posts inflammatory political stories, many with misinformation, about the U.S. and U.K. — it has a “conspiracy” section in its “news” category. It says on its “About Us” page:

“At Neon Nettle, we believe the mainstream has become less valid as it continues its ongoing practices of censorship and engineered narratives.”

The site is registered through Tucows, a company that hides the identity and location of the owner of the website. But incorporation papers filed in the U.K. show that Neon Nettle is based on the outskirts of London.

Thanks for the information.

However ... The link provided by the Poster in the OP contains a video of the group listed in the article.
I mean seriously, if you can understand English, it isn't going to give you any troubles.

You don't have to jump to any wild conclusions to understand what the man in the video is saying.

This is a good thread to discover why Blacks overwhelmingly vote for Democrats. A lot of right wing loons here would gladly set fire to Black communities if trump gave them the word. Good thing Biden kicked trump's ass all over the place and let's hope and pray that the prosecutors going after trump can convict him and stick his ass in prison.
That is most untrue. We believe in negotiating with those who have an axe to grind. The only fires we set are in nature to stop fires headed to destroy a community.
Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.

The black bigot makes no ideological distinction.

Kill all whites, that includes you pathetic pandering perverts on your knees before them....
Even a little black defiance puts people like you in a lynching mood.
Not always. Some of us take bad things to the Lord in prayer. I'm going there now. ♡♡♡

Lol! This is hilarious. You racists are in here every day threatning somebody with a race war and you actually believe that no one black, hispanic, asian, native american or middle eaatern don't have guns and wants to off you whites who are racists.
Evidentally this thread is about people who want to kill all whites. And the threats are mostly coming from blacks.

Forum List

Back