Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)

N

Neon Nettle

Neonnettle.com is a British website that posts inflammatory political stories, many with misinformation, about the U.S. and U.K. — it has a “conspiracy” section in its “news” category. It says on its “About Us” page:

“At Neon Nettle, we believe the mainstream has become less valid as it continues its ongoing practices of censorship and engineered narratives.”

The site is registered through Tucows, a company that hides the identity and location of the owner of the website. But incorporation papers filed in the U.K. show that Neon Nettle is based on the outskirts of London.

Disprove it bitch. I mean of course if you can.....
The thread premise is a lie, the cited ‘source’ is a rightwing fake news, conspiracy theory, lie propagating site.

The thread premise is utterly ridiculous and dishonest.

Far-left activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers dubbed the event “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a press release from organizers declares.

Open season on you folks.
You can't find this story anywhere but on white, racist news outlet. Even FOX News is not carrying this bullshit.

Repeal the 14th Amendment, and organize 'Back to Africa'. Enough with this whining shit from a large segment of the black populace.
How about we set up to send racist like you back to Siberia.

The racists are whining blacks constantly demanding more free stuff. Meantime, if it is so bad in America, they are free to emigrate. The violent crime rate would dramatically decline.

N

Neon Nettle

Neonnettle.com is a British website that posts inflammatory political stories, many with misinformation, about the U.S. and U.K. — it has a “conspiracy” section in its “news” category. It says on its “About Us” page:

“At Neon Nettle, we believe the mainstream has become less valid as it continues its ongoing practices of censorship and engineered narratives.”

The site is registered through Tucows, a company that hides the identity and location of the owner of the website. But incorporation papers filed in the U.K. show that Neon Nettle is based on the outskirts of London.

Disprove it bitch. I mean of course if you can.....
The thread premise is a lie, the cited ‘source’ is a rightwing fake news, conspiracy theory, lie propagating site.

The thread premise is utterly ridiculous and dishonest.
Nope, that would be yo ass that is lying.

Far-left activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers dubbed the event “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a press release from organizers declares.

You can't find this story anywhere but on white, racist news outlet. Even FOX News is not carrying this bullshit.

LOL, you black folk are a joke.

No more funny than white, racist trash like you.

Even the SPLC gets it.

You are the racist here Buck wheat. You act like a human and I'll treat you like one. You act like rioting, looting N**gra and that's how I'll treat you.

Repeal the 14th Amendment, and organize 'Back to Africa'. Enough with this whining shit from a large segment of the black populace.

The racists are whining blacks constantly demanding more free stuff.

Please tell me the FREE STUFF that black folks have received that white folks haven't. What FREE STUFF are we demanding that you aren't.
Meantime, if it is so bad in America, they are free to emigrate. The violent crime rate would dramatically decline.

It wouldn't be so bad if we could cleanse the country of white, racist trash like you.

So you support the movement?

Please tell me the FREE STUFF that black folks have received that white folks haven't. What FREE STUFF are we demanding that you aren't.
Meantime, if it is so bad in America, they are free to emigrate. The violent crime rate would dramatically decline.

It wouldn't be so bad if we could cleanse the country of white, racist trash like you.

Come get some "reparations" boi.

You are the racist here Buck wheat.

Buck wheat? Is that the best you could come up with internet tough guy.
You act like a human and I'll treat you like one. You act like rioting, looting N**gra and that's how I'll treat you.

So we should treat you like the white, racist POS you are. Ok.

You act like a human and I'll treat you like one. You act like rioting, looting N**gra and that's how I'll treat you.

I'll tell you where I am boi....come get some.

You are scaring us JustABitchAssGuy.

You are scaring us JustABitchAssGuy.

I didn't think so kid.

I'll tell you where I am boi....come get some.
You'll have to call your boyfriend over for that.

Forum List

Back