Armed Black Supremacists in Tulsa: ‘There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight’ (VIDEO)

Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.
They said, "everything white in sight"

Nothing makes a white conservative asshole shit their pants faster than militant black people.
They said, "everything white in sight"
View attachment 495648
'Zactly.

White people take careful aim and squeeze of a single or a few rounds at a time...Most urban hoodlums can't properly shoulder a rifle and do the spray-and-pray.

Last edited:
At this point I am almost sorry to say this. I never liked hurting people and I hope I can go the rest of my life without doing it again and I wish people would just mind their own business instead of always stirring the pot.

But we're at the point now all I feel like saying to them is, bring it on.

They can try it if they want but I will not hesitate and I will not sacrifice the safety of my wife, my grandmother, or myself. They can run their mouths all they want but they should understand there are many much like myself that have seen, heard, and lived through what real violence is and they have no understanding of it and by the time they understand it, it will be too late by then for them to learn from it.

Is your toothpaste racist because it is white?
1622427422725.png

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

"The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

Another supremacist threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

VIDEO:

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Apparently MLK's greatest speech just doesn't translate to people that want to see America FAIL in 2021!

screen-0.jpg
Oh please let these useless niggs start a war so we can gun their filthy black asses to Helle and the underworld. We need ethnic cleansing anyway.

You might wanna check that. White conservatives are what GAVE blacks the freedom to be militant! They want them prosperous and autonomous! It is the hard left KKK types who fought for slavery in the Civil War, wanted apartheid, sustained segregation well into the 60s who shit their pants.

White conservatives don't much care. That is until you get too far up in their business then they'll just take out a gun and shoot you.

I am begging for niggs to do some shit. I will fucking blow their worthless empty brains out.
The more you people talk the more it becomes apparent just how spineless you are. A few black people act a little uppity and you start looking around for a rope.

Attachments

• this-german-shepard-sits-behind-a-spotting-scope.jpg
    this-german-shepard-sits-behind-a-spotting-scope.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 29
A few black people act a little uppity and you start looking around for a rope.
A black guy talking about killing every white person in sight.
Is being a lot more than just a little uppity. ... :cool:
Trumpbots talk shit all the time. I've often asked them if we should take their civil war threats seriously or if it's just talk. What do you think? Should we take threats seriously or should we give the benefit of the doubt that it's just a bunch of hyperbole?

Why don't you ask your heroes...

HomO and Michael Robinson?

There your ancestors were, living peacefully, who homO's ancestors ambushed them, beat them, murdered them, raped them, bound them, sold them to a Jew ship, who then sold them to homO's confederate ancestors....

All so one day you could stick your bigoted miseducated nose up homO's cum filled rear....

Trumpbots talk shit all the time. I've often asked them if we should take their civil war threats seriously or if it's just talk. What do you think? Should we take threats seriously or should we give the benefit of the doubt that it's just a bunch of hyperbole?
You should.

You should.
You are always full of shit no matter what.

You should.
You are always full of shit no matter what.
Then, why did you ask, dumb fuck?

Forum List

Back