Armed Pro Trump terrorist threatened to kill democrats and restore Trump as “President King”

It's much, much worse than that actually. You have to live with the fact that you side with not only whores and pedos, but queers, lesbians, and people who don't know what they are exactly. Your party stands with baby killers, rapists, and violent criminals, and build shrines to worship at their feet.

View attachment 695928

View attachment 695930
Did Alex Jones tell you all that?

Non party? If you vote for republicans/trumpsters and support republicans/trumpsters, you are a republican/trumpster, even if it embarrasses you to admit it. I would be embarrassed too.
yea no shit.....and if you vote for a the democrats and biden you are a democrat /bidener.....i would be embarrassed with that too....

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
LOL sounds like a joke from a demented lefty.

wow. see a crazy dude on the right and you want to pretend they represent ALL the right.

see a crazy dude on the left you pretend they're the only one.

doosh.
Whew. Wasn’t you. I wasn’t sure at first. Glad you’re safe and not in jail.

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
Well, he's stupid.

Hell, he didn't have to kill anyone at Burgerking. He could just sit back and let the food take care of it.

Was he wearing his cute lil' red maggot cap?

Last edited:

Goi g to restore Trump as President.

Let’s all stop and think of the level of mental illness it takes to even have that thought.

Was it a MAGA Trumpian who tried to kill Reagan??? I mean Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. And, Biden already has claimed himself as King.

Forum List

Back