Armed Pro Trump terrorist threatened to kill democrats and restore Trump as “President King”

you embarrass me a lot...but I still feel sorry for you and your flat chest...do a pelosi and buy some big hooters asap
Nope. I don't think boobs are what I need, even though I have developed some small manboobs in my old age. Some sort of basket to hold my balls so I don't accidentally sit on them would be nce though.

Nope. I don't think boobs are what I need, even though I have developed some small manboobs in my old age. Some sort of basket to hold my balls so I don't accidentally sit on them would be nce though.
Venus Williams needs a job, now that she's retiring from tennis. And she has lots of experience holding balls.

I know... I know...

That's pretty sick. But I couldn't resist. Lol.

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
TDS at it's worst. They're totally deranged about trump. Some of them will have to be put down.

Crazy guy, clown wig, raving and waving a gun. Stopped by police. Trump wasn't there.

to bad he isnt a democrat, they would make him mayor
Or Kamala would be trying to get up bail money up for him or what's her name (Waters)? would be screaming "get in their faces", if you see them in a restaurant, in the street, anywhere, just get in their faces blah, blah, blah, blah.. The Democrat's can't see their own bull crap in which they start, and then they wonder WHY people can't stand them afterwards. Yes anyone who loses it like the hambooger dude is definitely mentally ill. Seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
Biden libs are fully capable of driving ordinary trump voters insane

But normally it just creates a temporary urge to kill rather than an actual act of violence

So this guy is not typical of most MAGA’s

Venus Williams needs a job, now that she's retiring from tennis. And she has lots of experience holding balls.

I know... I know...

That's pretty sick. But I couldn't resist. Lol.
I would be thilled to give her a try on a trial basis. That could be a win/win for her and me too.

What ? It was a fucking softball practice you moron not a gun range.
But there was a gun used, right? A gun that had to be aimed. It was a horrible act, deserving of the full penelty of the law, but you gotta admit his accuracy was better than the usual gun nuts have been capable of.

But there was a gun used, right? A gun that had to be aimed. It was a horrible act, deserving of the full penelty of the law, but you gotta admit his accuracy was better than the usual gun nuts have been capable of.
It was a leftist loon targeting Republicans.

Was it a MAGA Trumpian who tried to kill Reagan??? I mean Trump Derangement Syndrome is alive and well. And, Biden already has claimed himself as King.
Obviously this man has trump derangement syndrome, following trump made him deranged.

Forum List

Back