Armed Pro Trump terrorist threatened to kill democrats and restore Trump as “President King”

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
You really actually read RawSewage?

I mean you really read that shit?

I'd like to say I expected better of you but then.........................................

nah.

:laughing0301:

How is killing people in a burgerking gonna get Trump reinstated?

Sounds like another democrat false flag to me. It gives don lemon something to talk about...right before the election.
55 days. It's gonna be so much fun!

Nope. I don't think boobs are what I need, even though I have developed some small manboobs in my old age. Some sort of basket to hold my balls so I don't accidentally sit on them would be nce though.
TMI about your disgusting physical self. I feel OK with telling you I find you disgusting from your remarks because you could’ve done something about that and chose not to -it’s called exercise and toning, at all ages.

Now, tbf your signs of an enlarged prostrate needs to be checked out. Or of course, you can let it go. Your choice always in the US, until and unless the leftists decide that you will be forced to exercise. That measure
will not come from the right but by a leftist in charge federally enforcing it.

All attempts to enact forced measures by the federal government should be enough for moderates to never again vote for any candidate that spews any type of leftist control over all peon voters. We are mere peons in the minds of speak control freaks.

TMI about your disgusting physical self. I feel OK with telling you I find you disgusting from your remarks because you could’ve done something about that and chose not to -it’s called exercise and toning, at all ages.

Now, tbf your signs of an enlarged prostrate needs to be checked out. Or of course, you can let it go. Your choice always in the US, until and unless the leftists decide that you will be forced to exercise. That measure

All attempts to enact forced measures by the federal government should be enough for moderates to never again vote for any candidate that spews any type of leftist control over all peon voters. We are mere peons in the minds of speak control freaks.
BULLDOG lives in a total fantasy world. He thinks he sees Ivana Trumps tits everywhere and lies about it.

The man is now facing multiple charges, including making terrorist threats, after entering a fast food restaurant with a gun, claiming he’d kill all liberals and democrats, and wanted to restore Trump as “President King”. +1 to Trump’s pardon list, I guess.

Im worried about some of you righties. Please check in so I know it isn’t one of you.

Armed man wearing rainbow wig said he'd restore Trump as 'president king' and 'kill Democrats': police
You overreact to a mentally disturbed individual doing this and then associate it with a right winger supporting Trump. Quite a stretch by you.

You overreact to a mentally disturbed individual doing this and then associate it with a right winger supporting Trump. Quite a stretch by you.
I didn’t associate him with supporting Trump, the criminal did himself. Take it up with him next time you’re in Dairy Queen or prison.

Leftist measures ? We're talking about a disease. And wasn't trump in charge when thie pandemic started ? Didn't he impose the longest, most absolute shutdown of the nation in order to prevent the spread of the disease. Then his mixed messages gave rise to more and more problems, when all that was needed was strict adherence to the guidelines set up by public health and safety. Most of the current laws were set up by Richard Nixon. I think I remember he was a Republican.

He definitely wasn't a supporter of trump. One of many crazy people that support trump. Look at all the far right group crazies of all kinds come together to support him. There's a reason for all this, Trump has never been a moderate, he's always been a malignant psychopath, willing to do anything to get his way at any cost he would sell his own mother if it served his purposes.

He definitely wasn't a supporter of trump. One of many crazy people that support trump. Look at all the far right group crazies of all kinds come together to support him. There's a reason for all this, Trump has never been a moderate, he's always been a malignant psychopath, willing to do anything to get his way at any cost he would sell his own mother if it served his purposes.
Just another ignorant comment by you. I'm still waiting for you to post something credible here but I doubt you are capable of that.

I didn’t associate him with supporting Trump, the criminal did himself. Take it up with him next time you’re in Dairy Queen or prison.
The guy was mentally disturbed but you equate all mentally disturbed folks as Trump supporters. I laugh at most of your posts.

Just another ignorant comment by you. I'm still waiting for you to post something credible here but I doubt you are capable of that.
LOL, you just told me you're one of the crazies that follows trump. Only the insane follow him now, and America has way too many of them. For the good of the country, somehow that number must be culled.

All mentally disturbed folks are not Trump supporters. All Trump supporters are mentally disturbed. ;)
At this point in time anyone who still supports t( rump is insane. The horrors he put this country through testify to that fact. As a wise man once said, * The evil men do lives long after them, " There's no sense in completing the quote there was nothing good about trump. ( "The good is oft interred with their bones. " ) He betrayed his country for his own self worth any corrupted the highest court of the land by appointing liars, like himself. A minority viewpoint has condemned all women to second class citizenship, whether they realize it or not.

Really? When did he claim to be king?
1663266421955.png

Listen carefully to his speech because he’s saying that one party must be eliminated because it is illegal and illegitimate and evil just like Hitler did in Germany prior to WW2. He’s saying it is illegal for Republican Party to question the results of an election but not for the Democrat Party. Michael Lindell, the My Pillow CEO and Inventor, got his phone confiscated from him by the FBI instructed from the Attorney General Garland DOJ because he believes the 2020 election was stolen by the Democrats. Has All Gore or Hillary Clinton or any other Democrat stating their election was stolen had their phone’s confiscated? This is a fight for Free Speech which is the foundation of a legitimate democracy.

Forum List

Back