Armed Protests Being Planned in all 50 States

Also, from the story above....

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

More "law and order" from the right wing losers.
LOL. Where was your concern last summer with the riots in the cities?
SHHHHHHH!!

You're not supposed to mention that! You're inciting an insurrection!

" The FBI has also received information in recent days on a group calling for “storming” state, local and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Donald Trump is removed from office prior to Inauguration Day. The group is also planning to “storm” government offices in every state the day President-elect Joe Biden will be inaugurated, regardless of whether the states certified electoral votes for Biden or Trump. "

LOL. Where was your concern last summer with the riots in the cities?
SHHHHHHH!!

You're not supposed to mention that! You're inciting an insurrection!
Do not fall for a plot to entrap Second Amendment–supporters - American Thinker

Just hope our side is careful. I smell another set up from the left. Antifa along with BLM aka Burn Loot and Mayhem will be around to start something.

Coming to a Capitol near you

You're video made the cops look worse than the protesters. The cops were pummeling people laying on the ground over and over again. Perhaps if they just slapped the cuffs on them they could have devoted their time to holding the line against a crowed of over 100,000 people.

Here's your conception of a peaceful protest:

iu

iu

iu

But, it was different when the democrats stormed the Capitol.

democrats tearing down the white house fence and trying to assassinate the president is "democracy in action" according to the little Goebbels of the party press.

Besides, Leech said the Secret Service moving President Trump to the Bunker while democrats attempted to murder him during the attempted coup made Trump a coward.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.
There will be no freedom, no peace without sacrifice.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>
you really believe the election was stolen?! WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?!
oh wait, your team presented "proof", and it got kicked out of every court you presented it to!
Wrong, you Nazi asshole. No evidence was ever presented in court. None of you turds can ever post anything about the swindle election without lying about it.

When you start calling everyone you disagree with a Nazi, then you're much like a deranged school-shooter with an automatic rifle.
Blindly shootng around you, hoping to score points and make victims.

And in doing so, you lose all credibility.

Fact is, Trump posted numerous counts of "evidence of election tampering" to the courts, only to be laughed out of court, or even retracting that evidence soon after submitting it.
Haven't you been following the news over the past few months?

Huh. Somebody forgot to tell us right wing extremists.

Which part left white folks in charge of the “subhumans”?

I said nothing about race. Skin color does not make a subhuman; behavior does. The racism that you are projecting into this discussion is your own.
I said nothing about race. Skin color does not make a subhuman; behavior does. The racism that you are projecting into this discussion is your own.
Is that the recommended Stormfront denial?
It isn’t very convincing.

What is really interesting is that the takeover of government buildings seems very common in the ex-Soviet Union.

In Washington Riot, Echoes of Post-Soviet Uprisings

Now they weren't always done by the ex-Communists or pro-Russians, but it is a common tactic.

Thousands of protesters try to storm Georgia parliament over Russia MP's controversial visit

Protesters in Armenia besiege parliament, demand PM resigns

Plenty in Ukraine: Crimea, Odessa, and even the Parliament in Kiev was besieged, although by anti-Russian protesters.

The Romanian "Revolution" was orchestrated by the Romanian secret police with help from the GRU and KGB.

Romanian Revolution December 1989 (II): Divining Soviet Intent

The question remains if Russian intelligence, well aware of these tactics, is providing tactical support to the Trumpists.

I hope this is investigated, not only by the FBI, which has limited resources and knowledge in the area, but also by the CIA, NSA and military intelligence.

Huh. Somebody forgot to tell us right wing extremists.

As we saw in Richmond, when you get blob supporters into a kill box errrr...demonstration zone....they can be rather neutered.

This is what happens when Tyrants try to take a free nation, steal elections and install Communist puppets
Anyone who values their freedom and does not want to live under a dictatorship should join in.

Of course, I can't go.......The new season of my favorite show is coming out on Netflix YAY !!! <sarc>
oh wait, your team presented "proof", and it got kicked out of every court you presented it to!
You really believe Americans committed treason insurrection or rebellion in DC? Charge somebody and be laughed out of court.
Some of us don't need a government outlet like the courts or MSM paid propaganda to tell us what to think.
well, that's yet to happen, now isn't it?
No
DOJ expects to charge 'hundreds' of Capitol rioters in the coming weeks
• WaPo: FBI warned of violent 'war' at Capitol in internal report issued day before deadly riot

Local : 1970-01-01(Thursday) 01:00:00
Found via nicer.app/news

You really believe Americans committed treason insurrection or rebellion in DC? Charge somebody and be laughed out of court.
Some of us don't need a government outlet like the courts or MSM paid propaganda to tell us what to think.
well, that's yet to happen, now isn't it?
No
DOJ expects to charge 'hundreds' of Capitol rioters in the coming weeks
• WaPo: FBI warned of violent 'war' at Capitol in internal report issued day before deadly riot

Local : 1970-01-01(Thursday) 01:00:00
Found via nicer.app/news
Yeah? Who and on what charges? I'll believe it when I see it. Hope to see the capitol cop charged with voluntary homicide.

Yeah? Who and on what charges? I'll believe it when I see it. Hope to see the capitol cop charged with voluntary homicide.

destruction of property
theft of property
killing a police officer
threatening the lives (realistically!) of congress people

and i doubt that'll be the only charges.
but i'll let you know once they've been filed, ok.
you seem to have your eyes shut like a door to the regular news.

Does everything that is happening seem orchestrated to you? It does to me.

At the risk of an American Right being cast as insurrection I will say-
Go to the Capitol but Don’t be like street looters and burners. Honor the cause, stand shoulder to shoulder, chant pro USA things but don’t obstruct or bother people. Show them we can do that

Blah blah blah. Look forward to an administration that looks to bring us together instead of tearing us apart. The jig is up

Democrats NEVER get to scold anyone when it comes to law and order. Those days are long gone and they will never return. The left is the party of death and destruction. You are the party that ruins cities. There are mass exodus's from your states because you are simply terrible at protecting your citizens and governing.

Planned...BY THE GOP

the Republican Party of St. Croix County, in Wisconsin, told people to prepare for war if they wanted peace and that it was time to remove "local leftist tyrants":

Don't assume the events from the MAGA insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week led Republicans around the country to tone down their political rhetoric.
Just visit the homepage for the St. Croix Republican Party.
Scrawled across the top of the page is the Latin phrase "Si vis pacem, para bellum," which is followed by its translation:
"If you want peace, prepare for war."
Political patriots are then encouraged to join the "digital battlefield."
"It's time to stand and be counted as a conservative warrior in the on-going fight to preserve our Constitutional Republic," the homepage says. "We need to start local by removing leftist tyrants from all local and County positions in the future April elections."
The website had called for "eliminating" local tyrants as of late last week, according to online archives.
After accusing the "Marxist left" and the "complicit media" of trying to overturn the results of the 2016 presidential election, the St. Croix Republican Party says Democrats were busy "sewing" (sic) chaos and using "every dirty trick imaginable" to win in 2020.

Forum List

Back