Armed security

Yes.....do your best to distract the reader from this....

"Irish police have extendable batons and pepper spray - Irish criminals have Glochs and AK47's - there can only be one winner.
Distract the reader from the truth?

I didn't realize that Irish Boxing was a shooting sport...

Kinahan gang member’s shadow hangs over Irish boxing

he shadows cast on Irish boxing by the Regency Hotel gangland shooting more than two years ago have never faded. In the wake of Tuesday’s shooting, those shadows are now even longer.

David Byrne was shot dead in the foyer of the Dublin northside hotel on February 5th, 2016. Patrick Hutch (25) subsequently pleaded not guilty to his murder.
This is about a member of a crime family.

So? We tell you guys that if you ban guns, criminals will still get guns...as Britain and now Ireland show...two Island nations....and even they can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...
But innocent people are hardly ever effected in Ireland. Kids do not have guns to take to school.

Keep telling yourself that...Britain was averaging only one mass public shooting every 10 years....in the last 3 or 4 they have had 3-4 school shootings stopped before they happened....through dumb luck.....

I live in Ireland where you cannot own a handgun. We do not have gun violence.

You don't have gun violence....? Really?:21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

I guess you have never heard of the IRA........ are you seriously this stupid.....I don't usually post the shootings in Ireland, I just post them for England and Wales....now I may have to start....
Ive posted the figures for the Republic. Many times safer than the US.
Tommy, do you what we are dealing with here? he posted a website that said that Ireland is part of the 'British Isles.
The issue is he doesnt know anything about Europe or even give a shit about the facts. His sole aim is to try and muddy the waters to deflect from the ongoing nra slaughter in the US.

This is the truth, the rest is bullshit.
55831cda69bedde87600549e-750-1584.png
But he is a deranged gun nut who should never be allowed to own a gun.
I wouldnt trust him with a pair of scissors.

That is a lie..... there were not 154 mass shootings you dumb ass..... The definition of a mass shooting by the FBI used to be 4 or more people killed in one place by a someone who was not connected to another crime...... then obama wanted more mass shootings recorded so he lowered that to 3...... and even with that lower number there were........

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

Hold on...so a mass shooting doesn't count as a mass shooting unless enough people actually die?
I never realised...you've been right all along...it isn't about guns, it's about marksmanship.

According to the FBI..... that is why Australia can lie and say their gun control laws stopped their mass public shootings...even though they have had about a dozen public shootings.....but the shooter either decided not to shoot 3 or more people, or tried and failed to shoot 3 or more people.....
Failed, do you know he meaning of the word.

I do....but that doesn't hide the fact that Australia has had about a dozen public shootings since they banned and confiscated guns...... yet they keep lying about their gun control laws stopping mass public shootings...
Wow a dozen ? Is that a dozen a day or a dozen a week ?

A dozen in a country that brags about ending them with their gun control laws...

And I would like to add that I live in Ireland. The gun deaths here are criminals shooting other criminals. They are the people who own guns here.

The police in Ireland are suffering from the same problems as British police.....

Hundreds warned of 'threat to life' in Dublin region

More than 500 people in Dublin have been warned by gardaí that their lives are in danger from criminals involved in serious and organised crime.

Assistant Garda Commissioner Pat Leahy, who is in charge of policing the Dublin region, said ten of the most critical threats are to people in the north inner city.

Many of the Hutch-Kinahan feud related killings have happened in that area.

Asst Commissioner Leahy said that 522 people in the capital have been given a Garda Information Message warning them their lives are in danger.
I live here, and this is just not true. There are a few high crime areas where they feel that people might need protection. Recently there was someone who posted he might take a gun to school. it was immediately red flagged and dealt with. Why do you not post this article?

You can post that article, I'll post this one...

It seems that Irish criminals also shoot to punish and wound and not to kill.....at least not as often as American criminals do...

Irish criminal shot in the legs was blasted by his OWN gang

A criminal who was shot in the legs in Dublin city centre was blasted by his own gang in a punishment shooting.

Gang member and convicted drug dealer, Maurice Walsh, was shot in the legs near Vicar Street music venue last night.
Yes, Irish criminals doing this to other Irish criminals. There is no country that does not have criminals doing violent behaviour to each other.

Yes...which is what we keep telling you about American gun violence yet you refuse to listen to that..... There are 320 million peolpe in the U.S....with over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense...our gun crime rate has gone down 49%.......our gun crime, like everywhere else...is confined to teeny, tiny areas of our democrat party controlled inner cities....

Everywhere else is golden...
Areas of poor people who see crime as the only way to make money. And the 49 percent drop in gun crime is bullshit.

Distract the reader from the truth?

he shadows cast on Irish boxing by the Regency Hotel gangland shooting more than two years ago have never faded. In the wake of Tuesday’s shooting, those shadows are now even longer.

David Byrne was shot dead in the foyer of the Dublin northside hotel on February 5th, 2016. Patrick Hutch (25) subsequently pleaded not guilty to his murder.

So? We tell you guys that if you ban guns, criminals will still get guns...as Britain and now Ireland show...two Island nations....and even they can't keep guns out of the hands of criminals...
But innocent people are hardly ever effected in Ireland. Kids do not have guns to take to school.

Keep telling yourself that...Britain was averaging only one mass public shooting every 10 years....in the last 3 or 4 they have had 3-4 school shootings stopped before they happened....through dumb luck.....
So they didnt happen ? LMAO.

Hold on...so a mass shooting doesn't count as a mass shooting unless enough people actually die?
I never realised...you've been right all along...it isn't about guns, it's about marksmanship.

According to the FBI..... that is why Australia can lie and say their gun control laws stopped their mass public shootings...even though they have had about a dozen public shootings.....but the shooter either decided not to shoot 3 or more people, or tried and failed to shoot 3 or more people.....

I do....but that doesn't hide the fact that Australia has had about a dozen public shootings since they banned and confiscated guns...... yet they keep lying about their gun control laws stopping mass public shootings...

A dozen in a country that brags about ending them with their gun control laws...
A dozen a week or a dozen a day ?

A dozen since they passed the strict laws. Pretty impressive I would say.

Here you go Bozo.
And I would like to add that I live in Ireland. The gun deaths here are criminals shooting other criminals. They are the people who own guns here.

The police in Ireland are suffering from the same problems as British police.....

More than 500 people in Dublin have been warned by gardaí that their lives are in danger from criminals involved in serious and organised crime.

Assistant Garda Commissioner Pat Leahy, who is in charge of policing the Dublin region, said ten of the most critical threats are to people in the north inner city.

Asst Commissioner Leahy said that 522 people in the capital have been given a Garda Information Message warning them their lives are in danger.
I live here, and this is just not true. There are a few high crime areas where they feel that people might need protection. Recently there was someone who posted he might take a gun to school. it was immediately red flagged and dealt with. Why do you not post this article?

It seems that Irish criminals also shoot to punish and wound and not to kill.....at least not as often as American criminals do...

A criminal who was shot in the legs in Dublin city centre was blasted by his own gang in a punishment shooting.

Gang member and convicted drug dealer, Maurice Walsh, was shot in the legs near Vicar Street music venue last night.
Yes, Irish criminals doing this to other Irish criminals. There is no country that does not have criminals doing violent behaviour to each other.

IN Britain, their nuts are starting to plan more public shootings...

Teenage boys planned to 'kill everyone' at Yorkshire school in Columbine-style gun and bomb massacre, court hears

Two teenage boys planned to “kill everyone” at their Yorkshireschool in a Columbine-style massacre using bombs and guns, a court has heard.

---------------------------

The document said the boy would “lay low” in Catterick before murdering his ex-girlfriend’s parents and stealing her father’s guns, the court heard.

“I’ll make some explosives then well find a way back to Northallerton and well begin our assault on that f****** school,” it continued

----

"This was no teenage fantasy; it was real,” he added. “They intended a re-enactment of the Columbine High School Massacre although fortunately, in the result, they were stopped before their plans were put into action.”

.4/6/18

Doctor found with stash of guns and NHS hitlist jailed

A former doctor has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for stockpiling guns with the intent to endanger life.

Martin Watt was found with three submachine guns, two pistols and 1,500 live cartridges at a property in Cumbernauld, Scotland, last year.

The 62-year-old had lost his job at Monklands hospital in North Lanarkshire in 2012 after disciplinary hearings. His marriage broke down around the same time, the high court in Glasgow was told.

Watt had compiled a list of names and addresses of some colleagues involved in the disciplinary process, which the judge, Valerie Stacey, said Watt had referred to as an assassination list.
=======

-------------

British teen sentenced to life for planned school attack

Despite some of the tightest gun control on the planet, a British man was able to acquire a handgun, extended mags and explosives as part of a plot to attack his former school.

Liam Lyburd, 19, of Newcastle upon Tyne, was sentenced to life imprisonment this week on eight charges of possessing weapons with intent to endanger life.

As noted by the BBC, Lyburd gathered a cache that included a Glock 19, three 33-round magazines, 94 hollow-point bullets, CS gas, five pipe bombs and two other improvised explosive devices despite the country’s long history of civilian arms control.

According to court documents, Lyburd planned to use the weapons in an attack on Newcastle College, from which he had been expelled two years prior for poor attendance. He was arrested last November after two Northumbria Police constables visited him at his home on a tip from an individual who encountered threats and disturbing pictures posted by Lyburd online.

Despite a defense that portrayed the reclusive man as living in a fantasy world, Lyburd was found guilty in July.

The internet-savvy teen obtained the Glock and other items through Evolution Marketplace, a successor to the Silk Road, a long-time “dark web” site in which users could buy and sell everything from illegal narcotics to munitions using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

In court, Lyburd testified that buying the Glock was so easy it was “like buying a bar of chocolate.”

He obtained funds for his purchases through a complex extortion scheme in which he used online malware to infect computers, which he in turn held for ransom from their owners.

====Teenage boy 'took shotgun to school after being bullied for being fat'

15-year-old boy arrested for taking shotgun and ammunition into school did it because he was being bullied for being too fat, fellow pupils said.

=======

'Gunman' walks into Liverpool nursery school as children were playing inside

Police have sealed off a children's nursery in Liverpool amid reports a gunman walked into the building while youngsters were inside.

Officers were called to Childs Play Nursery in Wavertree, Merseyside, at around 8am this morning.

The man, who is believed to have been carrying what looked like a firearm, walked into the nursery and approached another man.

He then left with a second man on the back of a motorbike.

What kept this from becoming a mass shooting?

A dozen since they passed the strict laws. Pretty impressive I would say.

Considering that is an increase? After they banned and confiscated guns?

So they didnt happen ? LMAO.

Yes....dumb luck kept them from happening....not your gun control laws..... do you really think dumb luck will keep you safe forever?

Yes...which is what we keep telling you about American gun violence yet you refuse to listen to that..... There are 320 million peolpe in the U.S....with over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense...our gun crime rate has gone down 49%.......our gun crime, like everywhere else...is confined to teeny, tiny areas of our democrat party controlled inner cities....

Areas of poor people who see crime as the only way to make money. And the 49 percent drop in gun crime is bullshit.

No.... that was a 49% drop in gun murder.....

Gun crime dropped 75%..... violent crime dropped 72%.....that is a fact...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

IN Britain, their nuts are starting to plan more public shootings...

Teenage boys planned to 'kill everyone' at Yorkshire school in Columbine-style gun and bomb massacre, court hears

Two teenage boys planned to “kill everyone” at their Yorkshireschool in a Columbine-style massacre using bombs and guns, a court has heard.

---------------------------

The document said the boy would “lay low” in Catterick before murdering his ex-girlfriend’s parents and stealing her father’s guns, the court heard.

“I’ll make some explosives then well find a way back to Northallerton and well begin our assault on that f****** school,” it continued

----

"This was no teenage fantasy; it was real,” he added. “They intended a re-enactment of the Columbine High School Massacre although fortunately, in the result, they were stopped before their plans were put into action.”

.4/6/18

Doctor found with stash of guns and NHS hitlist jailed

A former doctor has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for stockpiling guns with the intent to endanger life.

Martin Watt was found with three submachine guns, two pistols and 1,500 live cartridges at a property in Cumbernauld, Scotland, last year.

The 62-year-old had lost his job at Monklands hospital in North Lanarkshire in 2012 after disciplinary hearings. His marriage broke down around the same time, the high court in Glasgow was told.

Watt had compiled a list of names and addresses of some colleagues involved in the disciplinary process, which the judge, Valerie Stacey, said Watt had referred to as an assassination list.
=======

-------------

British teen sentenced to life for planned school attack

Despite some of the tightest gun control on the planet, a British man was able to acquire a handgun, extended mags and explosives as part of a plot to attack his former school.

Liam Lyburd, 19, of Newcastle upon Tyne, was sentenced to life imprisonment this week on eight charges of possessing weapons with intent to endanger life.

As noted by the BBC, Lyburd gathered a cache that included a Glock 19, three 33-round magazines, 94 hollow-point bullets, CS gas, five pipe bombs and two other improvised explosive devices despite the country’s long history of civilian arms control.

According to court documents, Lyburd planned to use the weapons in an attack on Newcastle College, from which he had been expelled two years prior for poor attendance. He was arrested last November after two Northumbria Police constables visited him at his home on a tip from an individual who encountered threats and disturbing pictures posted by Lyburd online.

Despite a defense that portrayed the reclusive man as living in a fantasy world, Lyburd was found guilty in July.

The internet-savvy teen obtained the Glock and other items through Evolution Marketplace, a successor to the Silk Road, a long-time “dark web” site in which users could buy and sell everything from illegal narcotics to munitions using Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

In court, Lyburd testified that buying the Glock was so easy it was “like buying a bar of chocolate.”

He obtained funds for his purchases through a complex extortion scheme in which he used online malware to infect computers, which he in turn held for ransom from their owners.

====Teenage boy 'took shotgun to school after being bullied for being fat'

15-year-old boy arrested for taking shotgun and ammunition into school did it because he was being bullied for being too fat, fellow pupils said.

=======

'Gunman' walks into Liverpool nursery school as children were playing inside

Police have sealed off a children's nursery in Liverpool amid reports a gunman walked into the building while youngsters were inside.

Officers were called to Childs Play Nursery in Wavertree, Merseyside, at around 8am this morning.

The man, who is believed to have been carrying what looked like a firearm, walked into the nursery and approached another man.

He then left with a second man on the back of a motorbike.

What kept this from becoming a mass shooting?
When you post things, tell where you have gotten them from. Probably your pro gun websites that post lies.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
And yet.............

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

And yet.............
We are dealing with a pro gun person here who will never listen to reason. Let him believe what he wants, I have better things to do with my life, and I am sure that you do too. You are one of the more intelligent, able minded people on these boards. We sit over here and watch the destruction of America. Thank goodness we live where we do.

They are extremely corrupt. They can't enforce laws when even the police are corrupt. Just a few weeks ago the military disarmed an entire police force because they were corrupt.

...so less guns would make this situation better? You contradict yourself often.

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

And yet.............
We are dealing with a pro gun person here who will never listen to reason. Let him believe what he wants, I have better things to do with my life, and I am sure that you do too. You are one of the more intelligent, able minded people on these boards. We sit over here and watch the destruction of America. Thank goodness we live where we do.

"Nothng can be done" says only country where this happens.

intelligent, able minded people on these boards
Sounds like a team of shrink-head psychiatrists taking our guns away. They do have to pass a statistics course to get their degree, after all.

SCOTUS says if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's reasonable to conclude that it probably is a duck.

Lots of medical and psychiatric quackery in any case. Rights aren't based on stats anyways. You've got to swing a baseball bat on all those stats, because they are a little bit cooked, and the shrinks aren't exactly double-blind, if you know what I mean.

Yes but you see one mans long gun is another mans assault rifle. So people will argue that. Then what should be the guidelines for hand gun access? Federal guidelines would have to be agreed upon and a federal law and that isn't going to happen anytime soon.
I believe you said you needed firearms because you live in the country. Do you need handguns and assault style rifles in the country?

Actually eliminating gun free zones goes a long way in making shooter's targets safer.
Spoken like a well trained NRA parrot. Have a cracker. Actually making gun free zones gun free solves the problem doesn`t it or do you think kids should go to school with guns in their backpacks? Does a lifetime supply of stupid pills come with an NRA membership or do you have to buy your own? If these questions are too difficult for you try laying off the pills for a few days.

The Synagogue was a gun free zone...did that save them? And the shooter didn't attack on the days they had armed security on site, did he? No, he waited for a day when it was a gun free zone...... you can't answer that so you attack...
He can't answer because he is an idiot. Kids used to take guns to schools all the time and never was there a shooting. Obviously, something changed, and the answer it beyond his meager intelligence.

Forum List

Back