🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

In other words, he acted like a pussy and decided to let innocent people die in order to save himself. What a fucking prick.

FTA:
“Luckily we made the choice not to get involved,” he explained. “We were quite a distance away from the building where this was happening. And we could have opened ourselves up to be potential targets ourselves, and not knowing where SWAT was, their response time, they wouldn’t know who we were. And if we had our guns ready to shoot, they could think that we were bad guys.”

Parker noted that he was hustled into a classroom with other students by a professor who asked if anyone was armed. He said he raised his hand and said he would attempt to protect his fellow students if they came under attack.
Per the OP, as always you have no clue about his statement. funny, your reading and listening skills are fairly weak dude. I'm sure he would have taken his chances with the bad guy, he was worried about friendly fire. he has experience you see. but again, you are clueless.

Do you need a definition of friendly fire here? Can you say SWAT?

So tell me why the video of him speaking is wrong then.
it isn't. So?

You said I didnt understand his statement. Which part didnt I understand?

In other words, he acted like a pussy and decided to let innocent people die in order to save himself. What a fucking prick.

FTA:
“Luckily we made the choice not to get involved,” he explained. “We were quite a distance away from the building where this was happening. And we could have opened ourselves up to be potential targets ourselves, and not knowing where SWAT was, their response time, they wouldn’t know who we were. And if we had our guns ready to shoot, they could think that we were bad guys.”

Parker noted that he was hustled into a classroom with other students by a professor who asked if anyone was armed. He said he raised his hand and said he would attempt to protect his fellow students if they came under attack.
Per the OP, as always you have no clue about his statement. funny, your reading and listening skills are fairly weak dude. I'm sure he would have taken his chances with the bad guy, he was worried about friendly fire. he has experience you see. but again, you are clueless.

it isn't. So?

the point that he didn't do anything. I perceived it was the reason for the post.

So wait, I'm a douche for posting a story that shows there is no gun free zone and you complain that I didnt say CC are responsible guys?

Uhhhhhhh
No you are a douche because you are a douche.

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter.

In an interview with MSNBC, vet John Parker said he knows lots of students who conceal carry at the school because, despite a school policy that discourages weapons on campus, Oregon state law does allow it.

Saying he does conceal carry in case “I’m in close proximity” to an incident where he might try to save some lives, Parker admitted he’s not the type who believes that “there’s always somebody out there behind your back ready to do something like this.”

Ruins the whole "gun free zone" malarkey doesnt it

He did the smart and right thing.
The whole idea is in being in close proximity like he says.
It dispels the left who say gun nuts. They all used their brains.
The schools and colleges should have gun security just like they do in Washington D.C.

FTA:

it isn't. So?

the point that he didn't do anything. I perceived it was the reason for the post.

You perceive wrongly then, your bad

Nobody knows what they would so in this situation. Tough call
Yeah, some of us do. The vet did the right thing. He was not under attack, he could have been seen as a threat by police, and he had a duty to defend those close to him. He had the fort in the classroom if the shooter had come there.

yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

All these twerps, puffing and posturing and bragging about what they would do are full of crap. There was a shooter in Tucson who hid in the Walgreens. We've heard similar with so many of these idiotic shootings. They're nothing but fierce little Mighty Mouse wannabes.

Its very likely there were other guns there as well. In this case, the cops were there within minutes, engaged the shooter within minutes.

The other excuse we hear is that mental illness is to blame. If that were true, there would be mass killings in every civilized country in the world. So far this year, 10 THOUSAND people have been killed by guns. What other country would put up with that?

it isn't. So?

oh, ok, I'm fine with admitting I perceived incorrectly, then please state the point of posting the OP?

All these twerps, puffing and posturing and bragging about what they would do are full of crap. There was a shooter in Tucson who hid in the Walgreens. We've heard similar with so many of these idiotic shootings. They're nothing but fierce little Mighty Mouse wannabes.

Its very likely there were other guns there as well. In this case, the cops were there within minutes, engaged the shooter within minutes.

The other excuse we hear is that mental illness is to blame. If that were true, there would be mass killings in every civilized country in the world. So far this year, 10 THOUSAND people have been killed by guns. What other country would put up with that?
huh? now what the heck are you talking about? You know, (shaking head) the OP was posted for some reason, not sure, I perceived supposedly in error. Now you come in with this. shut up.

Huh? How does what one guy does or doesn't do ruin an argument? He decided to not play hero since he knew cops were on the way and didn't want to get caught running around looking for the dude. Maybe I would have done the same, I'd have to be there to know.

But nice try for a retard anyway.

it isn't. So?

oh, ok, I'm fine with admitting I perceived incorrectly, then please state the point of posting the OP?

To show that there is no gun free zone there and that just because someone has a gun doesnt mean they are going to go rambo

huh? now what the heck are you talking about? You know, (shaking head) the OP was posted for some reason, not sure, I perceived supposedly in error. Now you come in with this. shut up.

Are you one of those big brave hunt-n-grunt, he-man's who would have swooped down to save the day? You can sew this on your camo, right next to your NRA patch. (BTW, I still have mine from before the NRA was bought off by the gun makers.)

mighty-mouse_zpsb401d228.jpg

The greatest mass killing have been committed by governments, by far. That you cannot deny. It is far better that people have some sort of defense against that.

Huh? How does what one guy does or doesn't do ruin an argument? He decided to not play hero since he knew cops were on the way and didn't want to get caught running around looking for the dude. Maybe I would have done the same, I'd have to be there to know.

But nice try for a retard anyway.

Great question....He stated that there is no gun free zone there and plenty of students conceal carry. Did you miss that part or do you want me to type it s.l.o.w.e.r?

Forum List

Back