🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter.

In an interview with MSNBC, vet John Parker said he knows lots of students who conceal carry at the school because, despite a school policy that discourages weapons on campus, Oregon state law does allow it.

Saying he does conceal carry in case “I’m in close proximity” to an incident where he might try to save some lives, Parker admitted he’s not the type who believes that “there’s always somebody out there behind your back ready to do something like this.”

Ruins the whole "gun free zone" malarkey doesnt it

All you just did there was show your complete inability to understand or respect any argument that you do not agree with.

That is the definition of a closed mind.

You obviously have no clue what the pro-gun argument even is, despite pro-gun people screaming it at you for years.

Seems like a lot of that "you have no idea" going around and even more "but I cant explain why I disagree with you" is contagious

Oh, I can easily explain it.

BUt ..

:rofl: I knew it! Look at him!

Let me try explaining something to you so that you will understand what I mean, instead of some type of lib fantasy about what cons think.

I will use simple every day words.

You are an asshole.

Huh? How does what one guy does or doesn't do ruin an argument? He decided to not play hero since he knew cops were on the way and didn't want to get caught running around looking for the dude. Maybe I would have done the same, I'd have to be there to know.

But nice try for a retard anyway.
Great question....He stated that there is no gun free zone there and plenty of students conceal carry. Did you miss that part or do you want me to type it s.l.o.w.e.r?
As far as I know he's the only one that says he was carrying. Try reading s l o w e r.

Nobody knows what they would so in this situation. Tough call
Yeah, some of us do. The vet did the right thing. He was not under attack, he could have been seen as a threat by police, and he had a duty to defend those close to him. He had the fort in the classroom if the shooter had come there.

As did this vet.
'Hero' Umpqua Community College Student Chris Mintz Speaks After Being Shot 7 Times

Which was right, which was wrong?

Huh? How does what one guy does or doesn't do ruin an argument? He decided to not play hero since he knew cops were on the way and didn't want to get caught running around looking for the dude. Maybe I would have done the same, I'd have to be there to know.

Great question....He stated that there is no gun free zone there and plenty of students conceal carry. Did you miss that part or do you want me to type it s.l.o.w.e.r?
As far as I know he's the only one that says he was carrying. Try reading s l o w e r.

In an interview with MSNBC, vet John Parker said he knows lots of students who conceal carry at the school because, despite a school policy that discourages weapons on campus, Oregon state law does allow it.

And what about Oregon state law? You dont believe the guy carrying that other people carry on campus and you dont believe that people carry although the law allows it?

Is this your photo?

200_s.gif

And what about Oregon state law? You dont believe the guy carrying that other people carry on campus and you dont believe that people carry although the law allows it?

Is this your photo?

200_s.gif
He isn't God and likely wouldn't know who had what when and where. He also says the campus discourages it, that doesn't mean they don't allow it. Your entire argument rests on what you think a guy meant. Just because he knows people that carry doesn't mean they were carrying then and there. Plus it doesn't change the FACT that if they did, they at least had a chance if they were attacked, that's what self defense means.

And quit showing off your boytoy.

Is this your photo?

200_s.gif
He isn't God and likely wouldn't know who had what when and where.

When and where has nothing to do with what you asked. That guy said he carries on campus prove hes a liar.

That guy said other students carry also, prove him wrong

And Oregon state allows it, Show me why they really dont allow it or why people refuse to carry when allowed.

He also says the campus discourages it, that doesn't mean they don't allow it.

Yes brain trust! Discourage doesnt mean its not allowed. Congrats on English 101

Your entire argument rests on what you think a guy meant. Just because he knows people that carry doesn't mean they were carrying then and there.

Who, besides you, is discussing when and where someone was carrying? I said he was carrying and knows other students carry also. When and where they were carrying is only being discussed by your stupid ass

Ice: You cant carry on campus
Me: Here's a guy who does and he knows others that do too
Ice: Yeah well, he doesnt know who was carrying THAT DAY!

HUUUUURRR DURRRRR

CC, shut up. Faculty, staff, and students carry weapons on campuses across the nation, legally and illegally. Both Texas and Utah are struggling with the issue.

CC, shut up. Faculty, staff, and students carry weapons on campuses across the nation, legally and illegally. Both Texas and Utah are struggling with the issue.

Impossible!!! Gun free zones dont allow it! They are magnetized to attract the weapons right off your waist!

Is this your photo?

200_s.gif

When and where has nothing to do with what you asked. That guy said he carries on campus prove hes a liar.

And Oregon state allows it, Show me why they really dont allow it or why people refuse to carry when allowed.

Yes brain trust! Discourage doesnt mean its not allowed. Congrats on English 101

Your entire argument rests on what you think a guy meant. Just because he knows people that carry doesn't mean they were carrying then and there.

Who, besides you, is discussing when and where someone was carrying? I said he was carrying and knows other students carry also. When and where they were carrying is only being discussed by your stupid ass
You can't read. I addressed that. You aren't just a troll, but a stupid troll.

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter.

Saying he does conceal carry in case “I’m in close proximity” to an incident where he might try to save some lives, Parker admitted he’s not the type who believes that “there’s always somebody out there behind your back ready to do something like this.”

Ummmm, no.

Is this your photo?

200_s.gif

You can't read. I addressed that. You aren't just a troll, but a stupid troll.

Ahahaha...nothing left in the tank, shame you used up all your stupid fluid

So he acted like a pussy libtard? Idiot.

So he acted like a pussy libtard? Idiot.

Another lazyboy stone killer spews

it isn't. So?

You said I didnt understand his statement. Which part didnt I understand?
the point that he didn't do anything. I perceived it was the reason for the post.

You perceive wrongly then, your bad
oh, ok, I'm fine with admitting I perceived incorrectly, then please state the point of posting the OP?

To show that there is no gun free zone there and that just because someone has a gun doesnt mean they are going to go rambo
ok, perhaps you could have actually said that in the OP.

Yes, we need more CCW holders on campus like this guy. Instead of running out and trying to hunt for the shooter, he hunkered down and protected those around him, just like he should have.

I guarantee you, no matter what their stance on CCW was before they ended up in that classroom, protected by this CCW holder, they were all true believers when they came out.

Forum List

Back