Army recruitment at lowest point under Biden, so army lowers standards

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's not surprising that no one wants to enter the military under the democrats, especially after the Afghanistan debacle.

After all, the Left hates the military and those on the right hate Biden and the democrats.

So the only thing to do is to lower standards in order to boost recruitment, like democrats lower standards in schools or pretty much everywhere else.

There is nothing unconstitutional about a military draft.

For the first time in my adult life, I would not recommend to any yoot that he join the military. Unless, of course we're talking about a sexual irregular, in which case, sign up!

It's not surprising that no one wants to enter the military under the democrats, especially after the Afghanistan debacle.

After all, the Left hates the military and those on the right hate Biden and the democrats.

So the only thing to do is to lower standards in order to boost recruitment, like democrats lower standards in schools or pretty much everywhere else.
I've been asking the Q

Why would anyone die for THIS... (country)?

yeh, sure, we need a military in case... but hey, China (not to mention Mexico) has already invaded.. buying land in our heartland.. having spies all over in our colleges and everywhere..

Why are the politicians doing this to their own country?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

You know that volunteering for the military always drops when the job economy is doing well, right?

You know that volunteering for the military always drops when the job economy is doing well, right?

It especially drops when there is no war going on where you will be patriotically defending your country too.

Forum List

Back