Army Veteran Who Served 2 Tours In Afghanistan Has Been Deported, Thanks To Hate-Monger Donald Trump

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

From the article:

Perez, his family and supporters, who include Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, had argued that his wartime service to the country had earned him the right to stay in the US and to receive mental health treatment for the PTSD and substance abuse.
Your fucking stupidity has been exposed. You are fucking owned, in your own fucking thread.

You stupid ass. Go the fuck home, and leave the ball loser.

Your stupidity was exposed a long time ago....voting for a traitor like Trump.
Do you really want to get into this type of thing with me you pathetic loser?

You have nothing. You have no debate skills, you are a pathetic gasbag, and I bitch slapped you badly.

Everyone knows it.

I don't know it, Repug. I could care less if the other Repug racists and hate mongers on this board agree with you.

You're going to cry about this dude selling 2 pounds of cocaine, but a traitor like Trump gets a free pass. Got it, asshole.

Just to be sure I understand your point. You would rather this war hero spend twenty years in prison, than be deported to Mexico? Mexico may not be a Garden of Eden, but it does beat Prison. So why are you so determined to send this war hero to prison? I mean, that seems kind of heartless to me. Now, he can start a new life in Mexico, and if he wishes to remain in the life of crime he settled into, there at a lot of opportunities south of the border for a man with his talents. If he wishes to find honest employment, there are even more opportunities thanks to the Factories that were sent to Mexico for cheaper labor.

So why send this man to prison, where the opportunities that exist are perhaps some continuing education, the chance to be shanked on the exercise yard, or perhaps falling in with a gang and getting cemented into the life of crime that he seems to be starting down.

I know you hate Trump, but of all the options available, Mexico is better than Prison, which is why people try to head for Mexico when they are facing Prison.

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

From the article:

Perez, his family and supporters, who include Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, had argued that his wartime service to the country had earned him the right to stay in the US and to receive mental health treatment for the PTSD and substance abuse.
Your fucking stupidity has been exposed. You are fucking owned, in your own fucking thread.

You have nothing. You have no debate skills, you are a pathetic gasbag, and I bitch slapped you badly.

Everyone knows it.

I don't know it, Repug. I could care less if the other Repug racists and hate mongers on this board agree with you.

You're going to cry about this dude selling 2 pounds of cocaine, but a traitor like Trump gets a free pass. Got it, asshole.
Great, you've chosen a drug dealer as the poster boy for illegals. Great Choice!

From the article:

If you side with some douchebag who manufactures and distributes drugs to kids, you will get your ass beat.

I'm siding with Perez over the traitor Trump. What are you going to do about it?

Trump has nothing to do with this idiot. Dem's in the state of Illinois arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned this guy ruining his changes of citizenship. We notice you have no comment on that, shocker. Are you trolling? I mean I have seen trolling before that this is what it looks like.

From the article:

Everyone knows it.

Great, you've chosen a drug dealer as the poster boy for illegals. Great Choice!

The left really need to recruit some better liberals into their ranks.

Just to be sure I understand your point. You would rather this war hero spend twenty years in prison, than be deported to Mexico? Mexico may not be a Garden of Eden, but it does beat Prison. So why are you so determined to send this war hero to prison? I mean, that seems kind of heartless to me. Now, he can start a new life in Mexico, and if he wishes to remain in the life of crime he settled into, there at a lot of opportunities south of the border for a man with his talents. If he wishes to find honest employment, there are even more opportunities thanks to the Factories that were sent to Mexico for cheaper labor.

So why send this man to prison, where the opportunities that exist are perhaps some continuing education, the chance to be shanked on the exercise yard, or perhaps falling in with a gang and getting cemented into the life of crime that he seems to be starting down.

I know you hate Trump, but of all the options available, Mexico is better than Prison, which is why people try to head for Mexico when they are facing Prison.

He shouldn't go to jail and he shouldn't be deported. His "crime" doesn't warrant that, especially since he suffers from PTSD.

This is the country that Donald Trump has created, Ladies and Gentlemen.

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

Yep, Repugs "support the troops". What a joke.

US Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan has been deported to Mexico
he had plenty of time to get his citizenship why didn't he?

He shouldn't go to jail and he shouldn't be deported. His "crime" doesn't warrant that, especially since he suffers from PTSD.

Democrat run courts disagree.

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

he had plenty of time to get his citizenship why didn't he?

He was in prison for manufacturing 20 lbs of cocaine and trying to sell it to an undercover officer.

From the article:

Everyone knows it.

Traitor. So the House came back and said there was no collusion with the Russians. The Democrats have not objected to that conclusion, the most they have said is that the investigation should have gone on longer, there was a hint of collusion, they just knew it, but couldn’t point to it.

The Senate is continuing the investigation, and so far has found diddly squat. The Russians who were “interfering” with the investigation helped organize a pro trump, and anti trump protest on the same day. Primarily so idiots like you would have something to point to as you shouted not my president.

What is funny is that the people who still haven’t gotten over losing. I watched the responses to the panic from the night and day after the election again. It was hilarious. One woman argued it was like waving away the respected Surgeon and picking a guy to operate on you who wore a make medicine great again hat. Perhaps. But here is the fly in that particular jar of ointment.

The respected surgeon in question, was incompetent, and a pathological liar. Hillary violated international sanctions regarding Libya. Violating international sanctions is supposed to be bad. But not when Hillary does it. Hillary helped spin up the terrorists in Syria, and if you want to know why the Russians hate her, look no further than that. Hillary wanted to drive the Russians out of the Mediterranean Sea, and the Russians have one naval base in the entire region. We have what four? That one is in Syria. So if Assad fell, Russia would lose it’s one base. Want to know why we haven’t come out all supportive of the Catalan independance movement when we champion self determination? Well, look no further than Rota Spain, where our Naval Base is.

I could go on, but in the end, we would agree to disagree. You think Trump is terrible. I may think he’s not all that great, but when you put him up next to Hillary, he was the best, of a really bad choice. Want to defeat him in 2020? Then don’t run a piece of crap like Hillary. Run a candidate who is at least worthy of consideration. That’s all you have to do, get rid of Hillary.

From the article:

Everyone knows it.

Lol

I laugh in your face

From the article:

If you side with some douchebag who manufactures and distributes drugs to kids, you will get your ass beat.

I'm siding with Perez over the traitor Trump. What are you going to do about it?

Trump has nothing to do with this idiot. Dem's in the state of Illinois arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned this guy ruining his changes of citizenship. We notice you have no comment on that, shocker. Are you trolling? I mean I have seen trolling before that this is what it looks like.

Trump has EVERYTHING to do with this. He has created this sickening environment of intolerance and hate, which includes worthless Repug fucks like you.

If Obama was in office, this wouldn't be happening. If Sen Duckworth pleaded with Obama not to deport someone, then Obama wouldn't do it.

Ok, Change the laws. Otherwise without Jury Nullification, which was probably tried, then once he’s found Guity, and sentenced, it’s no longer up to me and thee.

I think a lot of the laws are bullshit. And when I’m on the Jury, I will argue against enforcing them. But from the comfort of your parents basement, there isn’t anything else you can do but rant and rave and sound silly.

Yeah, two bad he tried to sell 2 pounds of cocaine... otherwise he would be an American citizen right now.

Cocaine madness. Was he your, well I better not say it...

From the article:

I could care less if the dude has a felony drug conviction. Cocaine should be legal, anyway. I stand by everything I say. This guy put his life on the line in Afghanistan for his country, he earned the right to stay here. He's more of an American than Trump will ever be.

From the article:

Nothing earns the right to be a druggy, you stupid Moon Bat.

So, according to you, when if I get arrested for illegally having a non NFA registered M-16 I can claim my service in Vietnam earned me the right to disobey the law?

From the article:

Everyone knows it.

Traitor. So the House came back and said there was no collusion with the Russians. The Democrats have not objected to that conclusion, the most they have said is that the investigation should have gone on longer, there was a hint of collusion, they just knew it, but couldn’t point to it.

The Senate is continuing the investigation, and so far has found diddly squat. The Russians who were “interfering” with the investigation helped organize a pro trump, and anti trump protest on the same day. Primarily so idiots like you would have something to point to as you shouted not my president.

What is funny is that the people who still haven’t gotten over losing. I watched the responses to the panic from the night and day after the election again. It was hilarious. One woman argued it was like waving away the respected Surgeon and picking a guy to operate on you who wore a make medicine great again hat. Perhaps. But here is the fly in that particular jar of ointment.

The respected surgeon in question, was incompetent, and a pathological liar. Hillary violated international sanctions regarding Libya. Violating international sanctions is supposed to be bad. But not when Hillary does it. Hillary helped spin up the terrorists in Syria, and if you want to know why the Russians hate her, look no further than that. Hillary wanted to drive the Russians out of the Mediterranean Sea, and the Russians have one naval base in the entire region. We have what four? That one is in Syria. So if Assad fell, Russia would lose it’s one base. Want to know why we haven’t come out all supportive of the Catalan independance movement when we champion self determination? Well, look no further than Rota Spain, where our Naval Base is.

I could go on, but in the end, we would agree to disagree. You think Trump is terrible. I may think he’s not all that great, but when you put him up next to Hillary, he was the best, of a really bad choice. Want to defeat him in 2020? Then don’t run a piece of crap like Hillary. Run a candidate who is at least worthy of consideration. That’s all you have to do, get rid of Hillary.

The Repug sham investigation in the House said there was no collusion, without even interviewing several key figures like Michael Flynn. I got it, Repug retard. Feel better now?

I stopped reading after that sentence, because it showed that you are a total Repug joke that can't be taken seriously. You wrote all that shit for nothing.

Trump has EVERYTHING to do with this. He has created this sickening environment of intolerance and hate, which includes worthless Repug fucks like you.

If Obama was in office, this wouldn't be happening. If Sen Duckworth pleaded with Obama not to deport someone, then Obama wouldn't do it.

Enough, its been pointed out to you DEMOCRATS convicted this guy on drug charges ruined his chances of becoming a citizen and you just keep bloviating so :anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back