Army Veteran Who Served 2 Tours In Afghanistan Has Been Deported, Thanks To Hate-Monger Donald Trump

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

Citizenship should be automatic upon completion of service. They've served their country more than 99% of natural born ctizens have.

But it is not.

There is no law that says that serving in the US military gives you the right to be a cocaine mule and be granted citizenship.

I didn't say anything about being a cocaine mule.

I said citizenship should be automatic. IOW, be made into law.

He should do his time as a citizen.

I'm siding with Perez over the traitor Trump. What are you going to do about it?

Trump has nothing to do with this idiot. Dem's in the state of Illinois arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned this guy ruining his changes of citizenship. We notice you have no comment on that, shocker. Are you trolling? I mean I have seen trolling before that this is what it looks like.

Trump has EVERYTHING to do with this. He has created this sickening environment of intolerance and hate, which includes worthless Repug fucks like you.

If Obama was in office, this wouldn't be happening. If Sen Duckworth pleaded with Obama not to deport someone, then Obama wouldn't do it.

Perez, his family and supporters, who include Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, had argued that his wartime service to the country had earned him the right to stay in the US and to receive mental health treatment for the PTSD and substance abuse.

So Trump created the environment of intolerance and hate. Right. It was Trump and his supporters who threw a hissy fit when Ivanka went to a Salon in Iowa. It was Trump and his supporters who call women who voted for Trump traitors, enemies of feminism, and all that. It’s Trump and his supporters who call minorities some of the most vile names when they do not denounce Trump.

I voted for Trump. Because I knew the history of Hillary. I knew she would be bad, I hoped that Trump would be less bad. So far, he has. Not great, but not nearly as bad as the alternative. It’s like driving a car. You see a school bus spin out in front of you, and you can’t stop in time. You can hit the bus, and risk harming the children, or you can swerve for the ditch, and take the chance that you might flip the car, or worse, go airborne. You choose the least worst option, you go for the ditch. As bad as that will be, it would be worse to injure or kill a bunch of kids wouldn’t it? Voting for Hillary was standing on the gas, and aiming for the kids.

Yes, Trump has created this toxic environment. Look at what he said about Charlottesville, you idiot. White supremacists are decent people?

Trump is colluding with Vladimir Putin and he refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election. Plus, he has created chaos in the White House by constantly firing everybody. And Hillary is worse than this??? Got it, you unsophisticated, dishonest dipshit.

You made a huge mistake voting for Trump. Man up and admit it.

I did not make a mistake. The reply you ignored explained it. I do not regret it.

Now, let’s give you a lesson you won’t read either. White Supremicists just like everyone else, have first amendment rights. If they want to get up and spout their nonsense, they are free to do so. The principles of this go back beyond Voltaire, even though he was most noted for it.

Second lesson. If you hate me for voting Trump, and swing at me. When I beat your ass you can’t complain that I started it. I responded. The ANTIFA idiots started the violence, and the cops encouraged it. This is all proven beyond a doubt for anyone who reads any news. Any other time there are protests, and counter protests, the cops set up a no pass zone between them to keep the two groups seperated.

Every creature on earth, and possibly through the universe, has the God given right of self defense. A rabbit will kick and scream to try and escape the Coyote. A mouse will fight if cornered by the cat. Even the jackass White Supreme morons have that right when attacked. No one is prevented from self defense in this world.

I know, you didn’t bother reading this either. You will proudly announce your ignorance and just label anyone who disagrees with your asinine assertions as whatever you choose. Of course, it shows that you never learned the art of debate in school. Your ignorance is not my fault, it’s yours.
I remember seeing this on a t-shirt years ago. One Last Act of Defiance:
SingaporeDefiance.jpg

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

Citizenship should be automatic upon completion of service. They've served their country more than 99% of natural born ctizens have.

The process is expedited for vets, provided they are of good moral character. If they are in prison for drug manufacturing and trafficking well they blew it. Note also the GENERAL discharge not honorable.

That's why I said it should be automatic upon completion. Especially for combat vets. They've upheld their end of the deal.

Trump has nothing to do with this idiot. Dem's in the state of Illinois arrested, charged, convicted, and imprisoned this guy ruining his changes of citizenship. We notice you have no comment on that, shocker. Are you trolling? I mean I have seen trolling before that this is what it looks like.

Trump has EVERYTHING to do with this. He has created this sickening environment of intolerance and hate, which includes worthless Repug fucks like you.

If Obama was in office, this wouldn't be happening. If Sen Duckworth pleaded with Obama not to deport someone, then Obama wouldn't do it.

Perez, his family and supporters, who include Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, had argued that his wartime service to the country had earned him the right to stay in the US and to receive mental health treatment for the PTSD and substance abuse.

So Trump created the environment of intolerance and hate. Right. It was Trump and his supporters who threw a hissy fit when Ivanka went to a Salon in Iowa. It was Trump and his supporters who call women who voted for Trump traitors, enemies of feminism, and all that. It’s Trump and his supporters who call minorities some of the most vile names when they do not denounce Trump.

I voted for Trump. Because I knew the history of Hillary. I knew she would be bad, I hoped that Trump would be less bad. So far, he has. Not great, but not nearly as bad as the alternative. It’s like driving a car. You see a school bus spin out in front of you, and you can’t stop in time. You can hit the bus, and risk harming the children, or you can swerve for the ditch, and take the chance that you might flip the car, or worse, go airborne. You choose the least worst option, you go for the ditch. As bad as that will be, it would be worse to injure or kill a bunch of kids wouldn’t it? Voting for Hillary was standing on the gas, and aiming for the kids.

Yes, Trump has created this toxic environment. Look at what he said about Charlottesville, you idiot. White supremacists are decent people?

Trump is colluding with Vladimir Putin and he refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election. Plus, he has created chaos in the White House by constantly firing everybody. And Hillary is worse than this??? Got it, you unsophisticated, dishonest dipshit.

I did not make a mistake. The reply you ignored explained it. I do not regret it.

Now, let’s give you a lesson you won’t read either. White Supremicists just like everyone else, have first amendment rights. If they want to get up and spout their nonsense, they are free to do so. The principles of this go back beyond Voltaire, even though he was most noted for it.

Second lesson. If you hate me for voting Trump, and swing at me. When I beat your ass you can’t complain that I started it. I responded. The ANTIFA idiots started the violence, and the cops encouraged it. This is all proven beyond a doubt for anyone who reads any news. Any other time there are protests, and counter protests, the cops set up a no pass zone between them to keep the two groups seperated.

Every creature on earth, and possibly through the universe, has the God given right of self defense. A rabbit will kick and scream to try and escape the Coyote. A mouse will fight if cornered by the cat. Even the jackass White Supreme morons have that right when attacked. No one is prevented from self defense in this world.

I know, you didn’t bother reading this either. You will proudly announce your ignorance and just label anyone who disagrees with your asinine assertions as whatever you choose. Of course, it shows that you never learned the art of debate in school. Your ignorance is not my fault, it’s yours.

White supremacists have first amendment rights. It doesn't make them "decent people". They killed someone in Charlottesville. Trump is a bigot and you most likely are one as well.

Funny how you give white supremacists the benefit of the doubt, but not a veteran like Perez. Why is that? Could it be that you are a hypocritical Repug piece of shit and a racist yourself?

The only people you fucking Libtards care about are Negroes, Mexicans, Queers and Muslims. Nobody else need apply.

The process is expedited for vets, provided they are of good moral character. If they are in prison for drug manufacturing and trafficking well they blew it. Note also the GENERAL discharge not honorable.

That's why I said it should be automatic upon completion. Especially for combat vets. They've upheld their end of the deal.

There was never any deal for citizenship. Go ahead lobby congress to pass such a law.

There was never any deal for citizenship. Go ahead lobby congress to pass such a law.

I never said there was, dope.
Hence the word, should.

I doubt you would pass the literacy test.

White supremacists have first amendment rights. It doesn't make them "decent people". They killed someone in Charlottesville. Trump is a bigot and you most likely are one as well.

Funny how you give white supremacists the benefit of the doubt, but not a veteran like Perez. Why is that? Could it be that you are a hypocritical Repug piece of shit and a racist yourself?

The only people you fucking Libtards care about are Negroes, Mexicans, Queers and Muslims. Nobody else need apply.

Well, that's OK. The only people you Repugs care about are white supremacist racists such as yourself. Which is why most of you unsophisticated fucking Repug retards think Obama is a Muslim, for fuck's sake.

Hence the word, should.

LOL irony. Okay you said, "They've upheld their end of the deal" and I pointed out there was no deal for citizenship. So what deal are you speaking of?

PTSD, dirt bag.

Not an excuse for drug trafficking.

Yes, I know. Trump gets a free pass for everything, but no one else does. Repug Rule #1.

Trump didn't do a fucking thing on this TROLL, the LAW did.

Well, that's OK. The only people you Repugs care about are white supremacist racists such as yourself. Which is why most of you unsophisticated fucking Repug retards think Obama is a Muslim, for fuck's sake.

I am sorry Moon Bat but I am not a Republican so you can take you mindless hate and shove it up your Libtard ass.

The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the scum in this country. Blacks that vote their welfare checks, Illegals, anti gun nuts, queers, environmental wackos, welfare queens, Feminazis, greedy union bosses, pink pussy hat Moon Bats and confused college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

From the article:

Nothing earns the right to be a druggy, you stupid Moon Bat.

So, according to you, when if I get arrested for illegally having a non NFA registered M-16 I can claim my service in Vietnam earned me the right to disobey the law?

If you suffer from PTSD like Perez, which clouds people's judgement, you most certainly can.

There are many veterans in prison for breaking the law. Military service does not trump the law. So why should a non citizen, who left the service with a general discharge for smoking dope, get better treatment than other veterans who broke the law?

Hence the word, should.

LOL irony. Okay you said, "They've upheld their end of the deal" and I pointed out there was no deal for citizenship. So what deal are you speaking of?
The deal that comes with the law that should be enacted.
They've served this country more than 99% of natural born citizens.

From the article:

So, according to you, when if I get arrested for illegally having a non NFA registered M-16 I can claim my service in Vietnam earned me the right to disobey the law?

If you suffer from PTSD like Perez, which clouds people's judgement, you most certainly can.

There are many veterans in prison for breaking the law. Military service does not trump the law. So why should a non citizen, who left the service with a general discharge for smoking dope, get better treatment than other veterans who broke the law?

These Moon Bats think so because the guy being a Mexican they think he will vote for Democrats in the future. That is why they want to give him sanctuary from his crimes.

The Democrat Party needs to import third worlders to this country for their voter base. If they didn't they would never get more than 25% of the vote.

From the article:

He shouldn't be a non-citizen. If Trump hadn't created this toxic environment, I doubt Perez would be getting deported, either. Especially not with a U.S. Senator like Tammy Duckworth standing up for Perez.

I don't believe he should do more jail time, but if he does, then it should be as a U.S. citizen. I don't believe anyone should do jail time for drugs unless they are committing violence against someone.

From the article:

He shouldn't be a non-citizen. If Trump hadn't created this toxic environment, I doubt Perez would be getting deported, either. Especially not with a U.S. Senator like Tammy Duckworth standing up for Perez.

I don't believe he should do more jail time, but if he does, then it should be as a U.S. citizen. I don't believe anyone should do jail time for drugs unless they are committing violence against someone.

Your beliefs don't trump the law either. The President of the United States of America takes an oath to faithfully execute the laws of this country. You don't like the law, get it changed.

From the article:

About 50,000 people a year DIE from drug overdoses, is that enough violence for ya?

From the article:

Your beliefs don't trump the law either. The President of the United States of America takes an oath to faithfully execute the laws of this country. You don't like the law, get it changed.

Like I said before, Perez's "crimes" are nothing compared to the crimes committed by the traitor Trump. I pray that Mueller's investigation ends Trump's destructive reign.

From the article:

About 50,000 people a year DIE from drug overdoses, it that enough violence for ya?

That's their free choice. On the other hand, how many people have their right to life violated each year by accidental gun deaths? Are you suddenly advocating gun restrictions, in addition to drug restrictions?

This is the country that Donald Trump has created, Ladies and Gentlemen.

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

Yep, Repugs "support the troops". What a joke.

US Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan has been deported to Mexico
No this is the country that the last 60 years of fascists have built. Trump is trying to fix it by deporting criminals like the one you praise in your lie-fest OP.

Forum List

Back