Army Veteran Who Served 2 Tours In Afghanistan Has Been Deported, Thanks To Hate-Monger Donald Trump

This is the country that Donald Trump has created, Ladies and Gentlemen.

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

Yep, Repugs "support the troops". What a joke.

US Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan has been deported to Mexico
Lol, Obama said he knew about it and did not do anything. So what you have to say now. Are you calling Obama anti American also?

In this case, yes.

So, you think it’s ok he tried to distribute 20 lbs of coke?

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

Lol, Obama said he knew about it and did not do anything. So what you have to say now. Are you calling Obama anti American also?

In this case, yes.

He shouldn't be a non-citizen. If Trump hadn't created this toxic environment, I doubt Perez would be getting deported, either. Especially not with a U.S. Senator like Tammy Duckworth standing up for Perez.

I don't believe he should do more jail time, but if he does, then it should be as a U.S. citizen. I don't believe anyone should do jail time for drugs unless they are committing violence against someone.

About 50,000 people a year DIE from drug overdoses, it that enough violence for ya?

That's their free choice. On the other hand, how many people have their right to life violated each year by accidental gun deaths? Are you suddenly advocating gun restrictions, in addition to drug restrictions?

How many of those guns were brought in illegally by cartels willing to kill to protect their turf?

A very small percentage. Do you actually have a point, sir?

Yeah, drug dealers commit mass murder daily, criminals with guns, not even close, law abiding gun owners, not at all.

There are thousands of accidental gun deaths and serious injuries caused by "law abiding gun owners" each year. Your hero, former vice president Dick Cheney, being among them.

It sounds like you're advocating that guns be banned also, since law abiding gun owners do cause death and bodily injury.

just like all liberals --you love criminals --why?? why does the left love criminals so much??

I disagree. I don't love the criminal traitor Trump. I'm afraid you misspoke.
hahahah not only are you sticking up for the criminal, you are trying to deny it!!
you can't deny it--everybody can see your posts!!
so you are lying also

I ain't ashamed to admit it. I'm proud to stand up for the guy. His crimes are nothing compared to the traitor Trump.

I hope you never stop posting

In this case, yes.

I agree. If Obama knew about this and did nothing, well then shame on him also.

But at least Obama is not a draft-dodging traitor like Trump.

Much obliged, shit bag. I enjoy making your worthless Repug heads explode 10 times per day.

Much obliged, shit bag. I enjoy making your worthless Repug heads explode 10 times per day.
Ever thought of going into journalism?

Certain networks/publications he’d fit right in! Lol

I'm a freelance journalist on this message board. Every one of my posts is more informative than Breitbart or dozens of other right-wing garbage sites.

About 50,000 people a year DIE from drug overdoses, it that enough violence for ya?

That's their free choice. On the other hand, how many people have their right to life violated each year by accidental gun deaths? Are you suddenly advocating gun restrictions, in addition to drug restrictions?

How many of those guns were brought in illegally by cartels willing to kill to protect their turf?

Yeah, drug dealers commit mass murder daily, criminals with guns, not even close, law abiding gun owners, not at all.

There are thousands of accidental gun deaths and serious injuries caused by "law abiding gun owners" each year. Your hero, former vice president Dick Cheney, being among them.

It sounds like you're advocating that guns be banned also, since law abiding gun owners do cause death and bodily injury.

The topic is mass murder troll and stop trying to put words in my mouth. Guns don't even make the top ten in causes of deaths.

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

PTSD, dirt bag.

Fuck you Maoist - your lie blew up in your face...

OH NO!! My face is burning!! Well, I guess it would be.....If I told a lie....which I didn't.

By the way, did I mention that Trump is a draft-dodging traitor who sucks Vladimir Putin's cock on a daily basis?

The topic is mass murder troll and stop trying to put words in my mouth. Guns don't even make the top ten in causes of deaths.

Guns cause accidental deaths. Just like drugs. Guns are actually worse, because the person accidently getting killed usually ain't the one with the gun.

Ya cuz he was dealing. In felony drugs

When I first read about this elsewhere I was ready to be angry yet again at Donald. But it seems to me this guy got deported due to a persistent pattern of drug use. No sympathy.

Yeah, maybe. Although I don't consider drug use to be a serious crime. I just enjoy fucking with these Repugs, if you want to know the truth.

They want to kill me, it amuses me. But I also welcome their hatred with a badge of honor. They are evil fascists who support a traitor.

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

PTSD, dirt bag.

PTSD makes someone sell cocaine?

It causes people to make bad choices. Like killing yourself. You reach a point where you don't really care about self-preservation anymore.

How come rape victims don't turn to dealing drugs?

Forum List

Back