Army Veteran Who Served 2 Tours In Afghanistan Has Been Deported, Thanks To Hate-Monger Donald Trump

Most of the problems that you described go away overnight if drugs are legal.

No, because if drugs were legal, this man wouldn't have been deported.

You have what we call an "ulterior motive" behind that suggestion.

(Oh and I saw the beginning of this thread, and hate to say it but, you got wrecked. Sorry.)

I was responding to what the Professor said about the danger of drugs. Your post doesn't make any sense.

I'm replying in the context of your thread's title. Don't be such a dim bulb.

Or did you forget the subject of your own thread?

I'm replying to your quote, idiot. Which is not part of my original post.

Let's review.

You got upset because Trump deported some guy who served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. When someone brought you back down to Earth, and told you that it was because of a cocaine charge, you go on this tirade about how drugs should be legal.

Why should drugs be legal in this case? It appears to me you only advocate for that because had they been, this man would still be here in the US.

You're too easy to read. And, I'm an idiot? Heh, I've been called worse things.

Well, and you also left out the part that Trump is a draft-dodging traitor and his crimes are much worse. But I got your back.

You're a joke.

30-M.png

No, he shouldn't do any time. I don't care if he had 2 pounds or 200 pounds of cocaine, as long as he isn't committing violence against anyone.

Every illegal drug sale is a crime of violence.

You intentionally lied by omission and were made a fool of with the very first post.

Why do you demand to extend your humiliation?

No, he shouldn't do any time. I don't care if he had 2 pounds or 200 pounds of cocaine, as long as he isn't committing violence against anyone.

You intentionally lied by omission and were made a fool of with the very first post.

Why do you demand to extend your humiliation?

Them profound words, Repug goober. Is selling opioids or pain-killers also a "crime of violence"?

I could care less about the guy selling cocaine. Big deal. Again, his "crimes" don't measure up to the draft-dodging traitor Trump.

No, because if drugs were legal, this man wouldn't have been deported.

You have what we call an "ulterior motive" behind that suggestion.

(Oh and I saw the beginning of this thread, and hate to say it but, you got wrecked. Sorry.)

I was responding to what the Professor said about the danger of drugs. Your post doesn't make any sense.

Let's review.

You got upset because Trump deported some guy who served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. When someone brought you back down to Earth, and told you that it was because of a cocaine charge, you go on this tirade about how drugs should be legal.

Why should drugs be legal in this case? It appears to me you only advocate for that because had they been, this man would still be here in the US.

Not saying drugs should be legal in this case, dimwit. They should be legal in ALL cases.

Yes, I want to be easy to read. Hence, even a goober like you can understand what I'm saying. Comprende?

My issue with this guy, is one it is irrelevant whether he served this country or not. What is relevant is he knew that if he violated the laws of this country he could face being deported, there is a law fair or unfair that says possession of cocaine is a felony, this guy wanted to make a quick buck and knew what he was doing was illegal and still with the knowledge that this could jeopardize his status in this country decided to take the risk. It was his decision and his choice and he needs to pay the price. Whether Trump has done worse is also irrelevant to this guy and what he did.

He should have made better choices.

As far as legalizing drugs, fine, all for it and tax it but I would not allow just anyone to sell drugs. States where marijuana are legalized still have a criminal penalty for those that sell marijuana outside the control of the state. Which would still be the case for this guy being deported. So legalized or not, what he did was illegal and he knew it and now is crying because he is sorry he has to face the consequences for his actions.

Let's review.

Not saying drugs should be legal in this case, dimwit. They should be legal in ALL cases.

Yes, I want to be easy to read. Hence, even a goober like you can understand what I'm saying. Comprende?

My issue with this guy, is one it is irrelevant whether he served this country or not. What is relevant is he knew that if he violated the laws of this country he could face being deported, there is a law fair or unfair that says possession of cocaine is a felony, this guy wanted to make a quick buck and knew what he was doing was illegal and still with the knowledge that this could jeopardize his status in this country decided to take the risk. It was his decision and his choice and he needs to pay the price. Whether Trump has done worse is also irrelevant to this guy and what he did.

As far as legalizing drugs, fine, all for it and tax it but I would not allow just anyone to sell drugs. States where marijuana are legalized still have a criminal penalty for those that sell marijuana outside the control of the state. Which would still be the case for this guy being deported. So legalized or not, what he did was illegal and he knew it and now is crying because he is sorry he has to face the consequences for his actions.

Yep, he should have made better choices. Just like Trump should have made better choices not to collude with Russia.

I can’t believe this BS, the guy is a drug dealer, he is making a profit by killing people, I understand he served, I understand his PTSD, however my father served in WWII in Germany, the second wave coming into Normandy, had a good friend blown up right next to him, saw several of his fellow countrymen killed. He received two Bronze Stars and a Medal of Honor, yet he returned home and worked hard and made an honest living.

I tire of the excuses, he was in the military, where you take responsibility for your actions. To politicize this is wrong, the guy made a living off killing his fellow man, he needs to pay the price. Sad story, but he made bad choices.

I know you can't believe this "BS". Because you're full of BS. You despise Perez more than you despise the draft-dodging traitor Trump. Go figure.

I’m no fan of Trump. This guy knowingly broke the law, he knew what the penalty would be. He served this country, yes, however his choice was to be deported or sent to prison for 10-15 years, so you’d rather have the guy sit in prison?

You really need to rethink what you said. It seems that you are ignoring the extreme violence created by those involved in the drug trade. The drugs your hero peddles kills in many ways.: It kills it's users; it causes people to commit crimes, including murder, to buy it; gang members kill others for control of the market and innocent men women and children get caught in the crossfire. Here's more:

“Drug dealing is inseparable from violent victimization. Illegal drugs kill tens of thousands each year in overdose deaths. More die in violent acts and accidents under the influence of drugs. Still more die slowly of blood-borne diseases contracted through injection drug use and through high-risk behavior while under the influence of drugs, including prostitution to support addiction. Street-level dealers look into the eyes of these victims daily as they take addicts' money and foster their self-destruction. Traffickers at levels above the street know this reality and take their wealth from it, spreading death across neighborhoods and across the globe.”

“But the destruction is much wider. Addiction and drug dealing ravage whole communities, urban and rural. We need look no further than the daily reports of the heroin epidemic today, or the still-vivid memories of the meth epidemic and the crack epidemic. Drug dealing makes whole neighborhoods war zones, places of economic blight and large-scale victimization. There is no greater single source of actual harm to Americans today — none. The cost of incarcerating drug dealers is small compared to the true cost of their crimes to society.”

Drug dealing is a violent crime

And people get addicted to legal drugs like opioids all the time, which is a bigger national crisis than cocaine. Your views are simplistic and you need to rethink what you're saying.

Are we now going to start throwing pharmacists and Walmart employees in jail for selling dangerous over-the-counter drugs?
If they sell two pounds at a time hell yes.

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

From the article:

Perez, his family and supporters, who include Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, had argued that his wartime service to the country had earned him the right to stay in the US and to receive mental health treatment for the PTSD and substance abuse.

No!

He broke the law and sorry but once he broke the law he lost any possible chance of staying!

Why are you arguing for a person that does not deserve to be allow to stay?

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

From the article:

Perez, his family and supporters, who include Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois, had argued that his wartime service to the country had earned him the right to stay in the US and to receive mental health treatment for the PTSD and substance abuse.

No!

He broke the law and sorry but once he broke the law he lost any possible chance of staying!

Why are you arguing for a person that does not deserve to be allow to stay?

I guess because assholes like Trump get 5 million chances.

Let's review.

Yep, he should have made better choices. Just like Trump should have made better choices not to collude with Russia.

Trump has nothing to do with this person deciding to break the law, the guy is dumb enough to make a stupid decision then he gets what he gets.

If Trump is convicted of colluding with Russia, then he gets what he gets.

Forum List

Back