Army Veteran Who Served 2 Tours In Afghanistan Has Been Deported, Thanks To Hate-Monger Donald Trump

Your fucking stupidity has been exposed. You are fucking owned, in your own fucking thread.

You stupid ass. Go the fuck home, and leave the ball loser.

Your stupidity was exposed a long time ago....voting for a traitor like Trump.

If you side with some douchebag who manufactures and distributes drugs to kids, you will get your ass beat.

I can’t believe this BS, the guy is a drug dealer, he is making a profit by killing people, I understand he served, I understand his PTSD, however my father served in WWII in Germany, the second wave coming into Normandy, had a good friend blown up right next to him, saw several of his fellow countrymen killed. He received two Bronze Stars and a Medal of Honor, yet he returned home and worked hard and made an honest living.

I tire of the excuses, he was in the military, where you take responsibility for your actions. To politicize this is wrong, the guy made a living off killing his fellow man, he needs to pay the price. Sad story, but he made bad choices.

I know you can't believe this "BS". Because you're full of BS. You despise Perez more than you despise the draft-dodging traitor Trump. Go figure.

I’m no fan of Trump. This guy knowingly broke the law, he knew what the penalty would be. He served this country, yes, however his choice was to be deported or sent to prison for 10-15 years, so you’d rather have the guy sit in prison?

No, he shouldn't do any time. I don't care if he had 2 pounds or 200 pounds of cocaine, as long as he isn't committing violence against anyone.

And what about Trump? Oh, he doesn't get convicted of things, he has enough money to pay lawyers to make sure that doesn't happen.

Get back to us when Trump has a felony drug conviction.

Ah, the old "you're only bad if you've been convicted of drugs".

I didn't say Trump did drugs, did I? He probably doesn't, he doesn't drink.

That doesn't mean he hasn't broken the law.

Remember "pay to play"?

So now you want to say breaking any law is the same as smuggling drugs?

No! Where the fuck are you making this shit up from?

I'm talking about the guy that's getting deported for smuggling drugs...you're talking about Trump probably broke the law doing something. Yup, I sure can't make this shit up.

Yes, you really can't make this shit up.

You dis a guy because he broke the law. Then you protect a guy who broke the law but got away with it.

Yes, smuggling drugs is quite bad.

Trump paid politicians to give him massive, MASSIVE tax breaks. NY alone gave him somewhere in the region of $900 MILLION in tax breaks, and he even admitted it was "pay to play".

Do you not think that this level of corruption is okay?

If you side with some douchebag who manufactures and distributes drugs to kids, you will get your ass beat.

I can’t believe this BS, the guy is a drug dealer, he is making a profit by killing people, I understand he served, I understand his PTSD, however my father served in WWII in Germany, the second wave coming into Normandy, had a good friend blown up right next to him, saw several of his fellow countrymen killed. He received two Bronze Stars and a Medal of Honor, yet he returned home and worked hard and made an honest living.

I tire of the excuses, he was in the military, where you take responsibility for your actions. To politicize this is wrong, the guy made a living off killing his fellow man, he needs to pay the price. Sad story, but he made bad choices.

I know you can't believe this "BS". Because you're full of BS. You despise Perez more than you despise the draft-dodging traitor Trump. Go figure.

I’m no fan of Trump. This guy knowingly broke the law, he knew what the penalty would be. He served this country, yes, however his choice was to be deported or sent to prison for 10-15 years, so you’d rather have the guy sit in prison?

No, he shouldn't do any time. I don't care if he had 2 pounds or 200 pounds of cocaine, as long as he isn't committing violence against anyone.

Lol!

So then you feel the same about guns and we need to end gun

Remember "pay to play"?

I'm talking about the guy that's getting deported for smuggling drugs...you're talking about Trump probably broke the law doing something. Yup, I sure can't make this shit up.

You dis a guy because he broke the law. Then you protect a guy who broke the law but got away with it.

Trump paid politicians to give him massive, MASSIVE tax breaks. NY alone gave him somewhere in the region of $900 MILLION in tax breaks, and he even admitted it was "pay to play".

I blame the politicians for not having the integrity to stand up to the rich. In fact most of Congress is the rich so they, either Democrat or Republican they gave in to big bucks and were bought off which is illegal for those in office to accept a bribe.

Remember "pay to play"?

Now sight the laws that were broken.
Never mind that Obama gave tax-free status to his rich buddies, GE CEO Jeffery I'm melt and Warren Buffet.

He was a DRUG DEALER...which is way beyond being drug and alcohol abuser. 2 pounds of cocaine should get any immigrant, illegal or otherwise, deported.

This is the country that Donald Trump has created, Ladies and Gentlemen.

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

Yep, Repugs "support the troops". What a joke.

US Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan has been deported to Mexico
If he entered legally at age 8, why did his parents never apply for his citizenship? Why did he never apply for his citizenship when he turned 18? Why did he not apply for and get fast tracked while in the Military? Who's fault is it really?

A draft-dodging traitor like Trump, who refuses to do anything to prevent Russia from interfering in the 2018 election and who praises a murderer like Vladimir Putin, has decided that a hero like Miguel Perez is not worthy of U.S. citizenship. This is the surreal reality we now live in.

If he entered legally at age 8, why did his parents never apply for his citizenship? Why did he never apply for his citizenship when he turned 18? Why did he not apply for and get fast tracked while in the Military? Who's fault is it really?

How old was he when he first made the decision to become a criminal? Criminals can't become citizens.

How old was he when he first made the decision to become a criminal? Criminals can't become citizens.
18-22? From what I have read he was discharged from the military (2004) with an other then/dishonorable for smoking pot while on active duty.

You really need to rethink what you said. It seems that you are ignoring the extreme violence created by those involved in the drug trade. The drugs your hero peddles kills in many ways.: It kills it's users; it causes people to commit crimes, including murder, to buy it; gang members kill others for control of the market and innocent men women and children get caught in the crossfire. Here's more:

“Drug dealing is inseparable from violent victimization. Illegal drugs kill tens of thousands each year in overdose deaths. More die in violent acts and accidents under the influence of drugs. Still more die slowly of blood-borne diseases contracted through injection drug use and through high-risk behavior while under the influence of drugs, including prostitution to support addiction. Street-level dealers look into the eyes of these victims daily as they take addicts' money and foster their self-destruction. Traffickers at levels above the street know this reality and take their wealth from it, spreading death across neighborhoods and across the globe.”

“But the destruction is much wider. Addiction and drug dealing ravage whole communities, urban and rural. We need look no further than the daily reports of the heroin epidemic today, or the still-vivid memories of the meth epidemic and the crack epidemic. Drug dealing makes whole neighborhoods war zones, places of economic blight and large-scale victimization. There is no greater single source of actual harm to Americans today — none. The cost of incarcerating drug dealers is small compared to the true cost of their crimes to society.”

Drug dealing is a violent crime

You really need to rethink what you said. It seems that you are ignoring the extreme violence created by those involved in the drug trade. The drugs your hero peddles kills in many ways.: It kills it's users; it causes people to commit crimes, including murder, to buy it; gang members kill others for control of the market and innocent men women and children get caught in the crossfire. Here's more:

“Drug dealing is inseparable from violent victimization. Illegal drugs kill tens of thousands each year in overdose deaths. More die in violent acts and accidents under the influence of drugs. Still more die slowly of blood-borne diseases contracted through injection drug use and through high-risk behavior while under the influence of drugs, including prostitution to support addiction. Street-level dealers look into the eyes of these victims daily as they take addicts' money and foster their self-destruction. Traffickers at levels above the street know this reality and take their wealth from it, spreading death across neighborhoods and across the globe.”

“But the destruction is much wider. Addiction and drug dealing ravage whole communities, urban and rural. We need look no further than the daily reports of the heroin epidemic today, or the still-vivid memories of the meth epidemic and the crack epidemic. Drug dealing makes whole neighborhoods war zones, places of economic blight and large-scale victimization. There is no greater single source of actual harm to Americans today — none. The cost of incarcerating drug dealers is small compared to the true cost of their crimes to society.”

Drug dealing is a violent crime

Most of the problems that you described go away overnight if drugs are legal.

And people get addicted to legal drugs like opioids all the time, which is a bigger national crisis than cocaine. Your views are simplistic and you need to rethink what you're saying.

Are we now going to start throwing pharmacists and Walmart employees in jail for selling dangerous over-the-counter drugs?

The deportation follows an earlier decision by US authorities to deny Miguel Perez's citizenship application because of a felony drug conviction

Felony drug conviction? Sounds like the perfect Democrat as the OP is demonstrating for us.

No, because if drugs were legal, this man wouldn't have been deported.

You have what we call an "ulterior motive" behind that suggestion.

(Oh and I saw the beginning of this thread, and hate to say it but, you got wrecked. Sorry.)

And if that cocaine winds up being stolen? What if he gets duped into selling it to a shady character?

Drugs are more like a disease than a cure. The abuse more so.

If you want to legalize all drugs, go live in Portugal.

(Oh and I saw the beginning of this thread, and hate to say it but, you got wrecked. Sorry.)

I was responding to what the Professor said about the danger of drugs. Your post doesn't make any sense.

I was responding to what the Professor said about the danger of drugs. Your post doesn't make any sense.

I'm replying in the context of your thread's title. Don't be such a dim bulb.

Or did you forget the subject of your own thread?

I'm replying to your quote, idiot. Which is not part of my original post.

Let's review.

You got upset because Trump deported some guy who served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. When someone brought you back down to Earth, and told you that it was because of a cocaine charge, you go on this tirade about how drugs should be legal.

Why should drugs be legal in this case? It appears to me you only advocate for that because had they been, this man would still be here in the US.

You're too easy to read. And, I'm an idiot? Heh, I've been called worse things.

You are a dumb shit.....he was smuggling drugs.....you are such a moron....

Let's review.

You got upset because Trump deported some guy who served 2 tours of duty in Afghanistan. When someone brought you back down to Earth, and told you that it was because of a cocaine charge, you go on this tirade about how drugs should be legal.

Why should drugs be legal in this case? It appears to me you only advocate for that because had they been, this man would still be here in the US.

You're too easy to read. And, I'm an idiot? Heh, I've been called worse things.

Not saying drugs should be legal in this case, dimwit. They should be legal in ALL cases.

Yes, I want to be easy to read. Hence, even a goober like you can understand what I'm saying. Comprende?

Forum List

Back