Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

Are you saying it's OK for a Republican Sheriff to target a group of Americans that vote for Democrats 71% of the time?

No, it's ok for a Republican Sheriff to target illegals and send them back..Since they are not legal in the first place, they can't vote.

Well...they're not SUPPOSED to vote....

We don't get to many illegals in my state that will vote. They are sticklers about showing a birth certificate to get a license or state ID. And that's what you need here to vote. Other states should follow suit.

No, it's ok for a Republican Sheriff to target illegals and send them back..Since they are not legal in the first place, they can't vote.

Well...they're not SUPPOSED to vote....

We don't get to many illegals in my state that will vote. They are sticklers about showing a birth certificate to get a license or state ID. And that's what you need here to vote. Other states should follow suit.

you just hit on the exact reason that dems oppose voter ID.

You have to love the title..

GULITY....lol

We didn't see them this upset over Obama Irs profiling and targeting American citizens

Arpaio Guilty as charged!

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""

Who do you expect them to target for illegal immigration? Blacks? Whites?

I'm from Arizona, and let me tell you, you can easily tell who the illegals are. Its not just the color of their skin (but that is a start), its also the way they act, and when they don't speak any English its a very good indicator. Its very easy to tell who the American citizens are versus Mexican or other Latin country, even if their skin color is exactly the same, once they open up their mouth. Some of them might be legal immigrants, but how hard is it for them to show their papers or license once they've already been pulled over for another offense?

Its unbelievable how much liberals cry about us enforcing our own immigration laws. Try living in a different country and see how they enforce their laws.

OMG someone is doing their job

color me shocked.

Are you saying it's OK for a Republican Sheriff to target a group of Americans that vote for Democrats 71% of the time?

LOLOLOLOL, I love liberals when they try to argue with logic, and dont understand it.
What is it about illegals that you dont get? Do I need to explain what illegal means?

Arpaio was born in Springfield, Massachusetts on June 14, 1932, to Italian parents both from Lacedonia, Italy.

Well shit he's from MA???? and he's an italian immigrant? That's hilarious how people like you bag on him......

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office was accused of targeting Latino drivers based on their race.

"Critics of Arpaio's immigration enforcement efforts, many of whom have for years accused the Sheriff's Office of discriminating against Latinos, said they felt vindicated by the ruling.

"It seems like what we have always known, that racial profiling was being done was brought out by Judge Snow, now I think we all need to look at the remedies," said Maricopa County Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, a longtime critic of the sheriff's immigration policies.

"In my mind, people have been very abused in our communities," she said. We knew racial profiling was taking place and it was very hard to prove it.""

I'm from Arizona, and let me tell you, you can easily tell who the illegals are. Its not just the color of their skin (but that is a start), its also the way they act, and when they don't speak any English its a very good indicator. Its very easy to tell who the American citizens are versus Mexican or other Latin country, even if their skin color is exactly the same, once they open up their mouth. Some of them might be legal immigrants, but how hard is it for them to show their papers or license once they've already been pulled over for another offense?

Its unbelievable how much liberals cry about us enforcing our own immigration laws. Try living in a different country and see how they enforce their laws.

try entering mexico illegally.

color me shocked.

Phoenix latinos vote Democratic 71% of the time?

Where did you get that?

Howizit you read "group of Americans" to mean "Phoenix latinos"?

Far be it from me to call you a dummkopf but rounding up, detaining and arresting people just
because-----just because of how they look sounds very German to me.
Y usted?

So the conservative consensus is,

Arpaio profiling good, IRS profiling bad?

lol. classic conservative hypocrisy.

boy oh boy, you people will use anything to justify what Obama is doing..

THIS is a local matter and about immigration and illegal immigrants... not Obama using HIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT targeting the LEGAL citizens of this country

Last edited:

THIS is a local matter and about immigration and illegal immigrants... not Obama using HIS FEDERAL GOVERNMENT targeting the LEGAL citizens of this country

Obama didn't do anything we know of.

Arpaio is targeting legal American citizens too.

So Joe Arpaio targeting brown people = good...IRS targeting tax exempt groups engaged in political activity = bad. Got it.

for crying out loud...brown people? who the hell is crossing the Mexican boarders, white people...and isn't this about Illegals?

nothing like handcuffing law enforcements hands though...

Okay, my apologies...Joe targeting potential illegal activities due to the high number of brown people = good, IRS targeting potentially illegal activities, due to a sudden influx of groups with "party" in their name = bad. Better?

Isn't that the IRS argument for 'targeting' non-profit non-political groups with political

sounding names?

yeah we know, with the bush administration it was ALL HIS FAULT...with Obama he didn't do anything that we know of...

this is being appealed so he isn't GUILTY of ANYTHING
but your sympathy for the people targeted by the Irs is touching

Last edited:

Isn't that the IRS argument for 'targeting' non-profit non-political groups with political

sounding names?

LOL, I guess in your mind there are no leftist groups that are "non-profit non-political".

You'd make a great Obama stooge.

color me shocked.

That's true.

If you begin strictly enforcing the curfew laws for minors that are in Maricopa county, you're effecting a set of people who can't vote. Yet somehow those who are sympathetic will likely align against you...i.e. the parents.

Funny how Obama went from being the most intellectual President we ever had, to a complete dunce who supposedly doesn't even know what his own appointees and agencies are doing.

How many of the Hussein's stooges have to get caught red-handed breaking the law and abusing their power before you connect the dots?

Stupid is as stupid does I guess, and stupid follows stupid, own it...

971878_587072394659353_1104662945_n_zps75c880fa.jpg

If the problem with illegal aliens in Arizona is with mexicans illegally crossing the border and entering Arizona, then it's mexicans you need to keep your eye on, period. Any excuses attempting to deflect away from that fact is nothing short of attempting to have law breakers given a pass... SO THEY CAN VOTE DEMOCRAT.

Yeah, we get what you libshitstains are up to. Your motives are very transparent, even if your filthy little shit stain messiah isn't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back