Arpaio GUILTY of targeting Latinos

Obama didn't do anything we know of.

Funny how Obama went from being the most intellectual President we ever had, to a complete dunce who supposedly doesn't even know what his own appointees and agencies are doing.

How many of the Hussein's stooges have to get caught red-handed breaking the law and abusing their power before you connect the dots?

I keep asking people to show me where Obama broke the law or Obama engaged in any wrongdoing and every time I get another song and dance like you just gave me.

Funny how Obama went from being the most intellectual President we ever had, to a complete dunce who supposedly doesn't even know what his own appointees and agencies are doing.

How many of the Hussein's stooges have to get caught red-handed breaking the law and abusing their power before you connect the dots?

I keep asking people to show me where Obama broke the law or Obama engaged in any wrongdoing and every time I get another song and dance like you just gave me.

he has skated so far, but the IRS thing had to come from the top, the Benghazi stand down had to come from the top, the AP investigation had to come from the top, the Rosen phone record thing had to come from the top.

No underlings would have done those things if they were not sure that they had the approval of obama.

The IRS bitch taking the 5th, is an admission of administration guilt.

So the conservative consensus is,

Arpaio profiling good, IRS profiling bad?

lol. classic conservative hypocrisy.

its just somehow different. :doubt:

But too complicated for MORONS like you to figure out... we know.

If you believe that Hispanics in Arizona, legal or not, deserve to be subjected to extra scrutiny by law enforcement because Hispanics are more likely to be illegals

then why wouldn't you think that non-profit applicants with political sounding names deserve to be subjected to extra scrutiny by the IRS because such groups are more likely to be political,

and thus not eligible for the tax status they are applying for?

What's the material difference, exactly?

its just somehow different. :doubt:

If you believe that Hispanics in Arizona, legal or not, deserve to be subjected to extra scrutiny by law enforcement because Hispanics are more likely to be illegals

then why wouldn't you think that non-profit applicants with political sounding names deserve to be subjected to extra scrutiny by the IRS because such groups are more likely to be political,

Arpaio did not stop hispanics randomly to check them out. IF they were stopped for any other reason, his deputies also checked their immigration status.

they were not just cruising the streets and stopping anyone that looked like a mexican.

he has skated so far, but the IRS thing had to come from the top, the Benghazi stand down had to come from the top, the AP investigation had to come from the top, the Rosen phone record thing had to come from the top.

No underlings would have done those things if they were not sure that they had the approval of obama.

Do you think the IRS practice of disproportionately auditing tax returns where individuals claim an office their home came directly from President Obama?

Arpaio did not stop hispanics randomly to check them out. IF they were stopped for any other reason, his deputies also checked their immigration status.

they were not just cruising the streets and stopping anyone that looked like a mexican.

Yeah, so? If that's even true, so what?

When did he get arrested?

Is he up on charges?

Guilty?

Where's the verdict? An accusation is not guilt, it's an accusation.

That said, it does look like he was incorrect and in violation of the law he supported.
And these know-it-alls have the gall to call others "low information voters."

Arizona Sheriff Violated Latinos? Rights, Judge Rules - Bloomberg

The judge, who decided the case after a trial without a jury that ended Aug. 2, forbade the sheriff’s office from detaining Latino drivers and passengers only on the suspicion they are illegal immigrants or to use race or Latino ancestry as a reason to stop a vehicle.
The sheriff’s office was also ordered not to detain Latinos stopped for a traffic violation longer than needed to resolve the violation if there was no reason to believe they broke the law.
The lawsuit was brought on behalf of all Latinos who, since January 2007, have been stopped, detained, questioned or searched by sheriff’s deputies in Maricopa County.

OMG someone is doing their job

color me shocked.

Are you saying it's OK for a Republican Sheriff to target a group of Americans that vote for Democrats 71% of the time?

No, it's ok for a Republican Sheriff to target illegals and send them back..Since they are not legal in the first place, they can't vote.

How is it known they’re ‘illegal’?

Have any been found guilty of being in the country undocumented in a court of law?

Is Arpaio now prosecutor, judge, and jury in addition to being sheriff?

At 142 pages, the decision is peppered with stinging criticism of the policies and practices espoused by Sheriff Arpaio, who Judge Snow said had turned much of his focus to arresting immigrants who were in the country illegally, in most cases civil violations, at the expense of fighting crimes.

He said the sheriff relied on racial profiling and illegal detentions to target Latinos, using their ethnicity as the main basis for suspecting they were in the country illegally. Many of the people targeted were American citizens or legal residents.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/25/u...ons-of-rights-by-sheriff-joe-arpaio.html?_r=0
Not only is the policy illegal and un-Constitutional, but it even failed to realize its racist goal.

I guess you also believe Hitler never authorized the "Final Solution" for Jews, because there is no writen order by him for it, and there is no other direct evidence he knew about it.

But we know about it because he preached against them, his underlings carried out his wishes, and result was millions of Jews died.

Obama slams the right every time he opens his mouth, his partisan hacks placed throughout every branch of government persecute them, and rob them of their rights. But hey there is no written Executive Order so he is innocent.

Liberal logic....gotta love it. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

I would think an Arizona Driver's license is enough proof that they are legal since it is very difficult to create a fake ID. There should be no reason to detain them after they run their plates, ID and registration through their computers in their patrol cars.

The problem we had here in Arizona is that they didn't care that so many illegals came across the border for years until a law passed that employers would get fined if they hired them. That is when Arpaio got into his crusade to deport them. Police here all have bad attitudes and they profile everyone they come in contact with and they are known for police brutality.

There are so many people that fear Arpaio in his own administration that I can't wait for the day he finally resigns and the truth comes out of all the corruption that Arpaio has done for years and gotten away with it.

LOL, they are "known for police brutality". You're so full of shit. Holder has sent his goon squad to try and trump up charges on Apario, it failed. If there is so much wrongdoing going on, he would of been taken by the Feds by now.

Apario has always driven liberals nuts. I remember when he first started putting criminals in pink underwear and using them in chain gangs, and housing them in tents even in summer. The D-bags cried and cried for the poor criminals. Luckily libs were always a minority in AZ.

Do you think the IRS practice of disproportionately auditing tax returns where individuals claim an office their home came directly from President Obama?

thats not analogous to targeting political enemies.

Yeah, so? If that's even true, so what?

it invalidates the OP

LOL, they are "known for police brutality". You're so full of shit. Holder has sent his goon squad to try and trump up charges on Apario, it failed. If there is so much wrongdoing going on, he would of been taken by the Feds by now.

Apario has always driven liberals nuts. I remember when he first started putting criminals in pink underwear and using them in chain gangs, and housing them in tents even in summer. The D-bags cried and cried for the poor criminals. Luckily libs were always a minority in AZ.

That meets the criteria for cruel and unusal punishment.

Forum List

Back