Arrest Made In Attempt To Obstruct Election Certification

Anyone who supports Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Gavin Newsom and pretty much all Democrats. If not, let's see Democrats vote strictly Republican in November. If not, they continue to vote in fascists and communists.
Do you even know what a Fascist or Communist is?

Where have you been the last 6 years? You get trapped on a deserted island? Hillary never accepted her loss. She's been all over the TV claiming the election was stolen. She's written books on how the election was stolen. How can someone live in the world today and not know this? CNN??? Here is just one of countless times she's stated this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-thttps:rump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

At least 1,688 polling places closed in southern US, as gutting voting rights act hits hard, report says She has a good beef. Voter suppression tactics are the go to strategy to end Democracy. So where the fuck have you been?

Anyone who supports Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Gavin Newsom and pretty much all Democrats. If not, let's see Democrats vote strictly Republican in November. If not, they continue to vote in fascists and communists.
So, you don't know what it is, but you just put up names. :laughing0301: You have ugly shoes too. Do you have any idea how ignorant and shallow your argument is?

Show 'em, if you got 'em.
But no, I didn't say what you said I said.
Nor do I believe that either you, poster thinker, or the poster Thunk can prove that the 'left' gave Garland marching orders to execute the search on Trump's cache of stolen classified documents.
But if you got those orders.....then show 'em to us.
Saddle up, skinnyjeans.
They said Garland should do more to go after Trump. Shortly after Garland raided Trump's home.

I'm not a Trump worshiper but I can see a kangaroo committee when I see it and Democrats abusing their power for political purposes. I don't even want Trump to be the nominee in 2024 but I don't want it to be because Democrats were successful in abusing their power.

You are a Trump worshiper as you can see no difference between this, and only a Trump worshiper could try and say they are the same thing

1662158620802.png

And this

1662158656918.png

Oh, kind of like the MSM painting him as the manchurian candidate from the day he announced.

No, they didn't start painting him as the Manchurian Candidate until he invited the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's email. "Russia, if you're listening".

There were 17 empty TOP SECRET file folders in the documents seized from Mar-a-lago. What was in those file folders, and where are they now.

Ironic given the current circumstances.

Perhaps Trump shouldn’t have lied about contacts with Russia and employed so many questionable people in his campaign with deep connections to corrupt Russians and their lackeys.

Either way, both deserve to be treated fairly and similarly. They weren’t. Clinton had her campaign torpedoed. Trump had his campaign protected.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep.

Was that video on all over the TV on January 6th, staged? I should have known. Great acting.

Trump told no one in the crowd to stop the certification. You just made that up. He wasn't responsible for the riot, the people who participated in it were.

No, they didn't start painting him as the Manchurian Candidate until he invited the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's email. "Russia, if you're listening".

There were 17 empty TOP SECRET file folders in the documents seized from Mar-a-lago. What was in those file folders, and where are they now.

Tell me how you hack a server that had been off line for quite some time? And he said if they could find them, not hack them. You're nothing but a fucking foreign commie provocateur and propagandist. Run along and just kill yourself bitch.

Yeah, it your party that's all for tearing babies apart.

You guys sure got emotional really quick. What happened?

"Solomon announced that the child should be cut in two, so that each mother should have half........ "

And the destruction of the Union continues by the Democrats. I think a real insurrection is brewing. But, if they continue and arrest Trump, that will set this off. There are 400 million guns in the U.S. and Joe's F-15s will be no match because most of those guns are owned by MAGA supporters and others who love the Constitution and a free United States of America.
You don’t love the Constitution if you condone unconstitutional behavior.

You have been warned.
Me?
Why would I be warned .....and for what?
And if I ignore your warning....well, what happens next?
Explain yourself poster bear.

----------------------------------------------------------

The stupid sonofabitch said one day that the Republicans were the Devil and the next day after tremendous criticism tried to walk it back.
Nope. Wrong on both counts.
Explain yourself.

----------------------------------------------------------------

They said Garland should do more to go after Trump.
????
Umm, some "they".....
said he "should"?
"Do more"?

OK. I guess.
Some might say that is a compelling and forceful command.
I wouldn't be one of 'em, though.
But you be you, Ithinker.
------------------------------------------------------

He wasn't responsible for the riot, the people who participated in it were.

Yes, the jackass losers who participated were most definitely on the hook.
But we all know that that riotous insurrection would not have occurred without Don Trump angering and inciting those jackasses beforehand.

So, no Don Trump = no attack on our legislators.
Duh!

Forum List

Back