Arrest Made In Attempt To Obstruct Election Certification

He has no proof. What he's saying is not true.

This person was arrested for trying to obstruct the electoral vote certification in 2020.

It was not "obstruction," it was a legally offered objection.

I'm just waiting for the arrest of all of those who did the same thing in 2016.

It was 2017, not 2016 but the salient point is that is not the same thing as Trump supporters storming the Capitol.

No objection was considered in 2020 either.

Again, wrong year; and again, the salient point is objections were not only considered, they were debated too for AZ and PA.

The OP is just straight up full of shit.
1662144925067.png

Are you saying the OP was doing this? :abgg2q.jpg:

What the hell does that even mean? This lady is being charged with obstructing the electoral vote certification, the very same thing these democrats did in 2017. Now you're talking about conspiring? You don't believe those democrats conspired with themselves to obstruct the electoral vote count?
I'm not sure what or if they did anything? You sure as hell haven't cited a case. That's why I'm asking goof ball?

And the bitch still contends to this day that the election was stolen from her.

Has she blamed a whole flawed electoral process for her loss? Or does she blame Russian interference and the Comey letter 8 days before the election for turning the tide against her. She never tried to burn down the system.

Then why did the Right need to close so many polling places in 2016 in minority areas?

Most people vote early so there's no need to have the previous number of election day locations. I and every one I know vote early and never at our regular election day location.

Not a single objection was considered in 2016, there were no rioters at the door, and Sec. Clinton had conceded early in the morning after the election.
How true. The Trump minions will not answer questions that they do not have stock answers provided them by the Trump cult. Let's see if he responds to this. Probably not. Spineless like they all are.

Has she blamed a whole flawed electoral process for her loss? Or does she blame Russian interference and the Comey letter 8 days before the election for turning the tide against her. She never tried to burn down the system.

She refuses to take any responsibility for being an unlikeable bitch and running a very poor campaign, totally taking for granted important States. You know, the States that wound up costing her the election. Everything else is nothing but excuses.

She refuses to take any responsibility for being an unlikeable bitch and running a very poor campaign, totally taking for granted important States. You know, the States that wound up costing her the election. Everything else is nothing but excuses.

Imagine if the FBI had announced the investigation into Trump’s campaign a week before the election in 2016.

He’d be pretty pissed.

Yes. And you have no evidence that it’s anything but independent and fair.

You have suspicions which are coming from your extremely biased perspective and therefore not credible.
Sure we do. He invaded Trump's home shortly after democrats ordered him to get Trump and then he turned right around and let loose a picture supposedly implicating Trump, which was not necessary to release.

That's not an adequate explanation.
You know better.
And you can do better.
This is Adult Swim here poster Thunk.
The expectations of you are....as they should be.....higher.
We expect you to be a better you.
Good luck. But show us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm?
Which court are you referring to?
I don't mean to be to overly strict in asking for proper explanation, but......but you seem to be a bit vague on just what thing you are referencing?
Help us out here, poster 'Thinker'.

----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know that.
And, quite frankly, I don't think poster Thinker's statement has a basis in fact.
I honestly think it is partisan hyperbole.....perhaps only an uber-partisan polemic to signal his unhappiness over Don Trump's legal troubles?
However, if he can back up his word....well then, I will re-consider.

So, poster, show the forum whatcha got.
Show.
Or go.
LOL. So, you say Barr is a shill for Trump but you refuse to believe Garland is a shill for Biden and the Democrats. Your partisanship is showing.

Sorry trig, your the one who stop debate when your spurious conflation was outed.

Congressmen speaking out of order is not a crime. Pretending that it is on par with the rioters charged for their crimes is absurd.
The charge is the charge. She was charged with obstructing the electoral vote certification, the very same thing these democrats did.

Sure we do. He invaded Trump's home shortly after democrats ordered him to get Trump and then he turned right around and let loose a picture supposedly implicating Trump, which was not necessary to release.
The DoJ isn’t allowed to defend itself when Trump’s lawyers launch baseless and petty attacks on them?

That is a long way from throwing a hissy fit and tell your supporters to stop the confirmation of the election resulting in assaulting law enforcement, stopping US Government temporarily ending up in 800 of your followers being charged with a crime including doing jail time.
I will take a bitch who will not say she is a bitch every day of the week.

Anyone but Trump worshipers do. If you cannot see the difference between an elected official doing what the law allows them to do and a group attacking the capital building then it is time to put you on ignore as you are too fucking stupid to deserve the O2 you breath.
I'm not a Trump worshiper but I can see a kangaroo committee when I see it and Democrats abusing their power for political purposes. I don't even want Trump to be the nominee in 2024 but I don't want it to be because Democrats were successful in abusing their power.

Of course they were in writing, signed by the lawmakers attempting to submit objections. Why are you making up bullshit? Reality is just not on your side, is it?
Do you have proof that they were in writing?

Trum;yberra's party lost the House in 2018. Then in 2020 they lost the Senate and the Presidency for much the same reason, but he refused to concede and say the magic words to insure the continuing tradition of a peaceful transition of power. He would rather tear the baby apart than,wait did I say baby, I mean country,.,.,,,,

Forum List

Back