Arrest made in NAACP bombing

Regardless of whether the terrorist was white or black and regardless of what his motive was he's a terrorist and should get maximum punishment.
Too many here seem to want to use this to qualify other murderers and feral culture. Sad.

By the end of the day he'll be identified as a Democrat.
Oh! My God! If he is a registered Democrat, he must then be a Communist! Because all registered Democrats embrace a murderous ideology! Better than half the registered voters in our nation are Democrats! That means a majority of voters are murderous scum!

Wow! That little trip on your circular logic left me nauseous! How can you stand it?.

I agree. When you start off an OP saying it was a Black guy you are obviously excusing the shortcomings of the criminal white culture. The guy turns out to be white and the best the idiot OP can say is maybe he is mixed?

I read the story. How frikken AMAZING the guy was targeting someone else

the NAACP has become nothing but a joke and should apologize to us

You dont really believe him do you? Its obvious he is trying to avoid the additional hate crime charge. You are a moron if you think he wasnt targeting the NAACP office. :laugh:

You dont really believe him do you? Its obvious he is trying to avoid the additional hate crime charge. You are a moron if you think he wasnt targeting the NAACP office. :laugh:
You wish he was, so you can cry racism yet again.

You wish he was, so you can cry racism yet again.
You wish you had an automatic tick remover dont you?
laugh.gif

The naacp is a joke, how has that boycott on south carolina doing for them?
Youre more of a joke than the NAACP could ever be. The NAACP has accomplished many things. You?...Not so much.
lol.gif
They've had a boycott on south carolina for about 15 years now, and we have black groups coming here still. So much for sticking together. I admit at one time there was a use for them. Now, not so much. Although Obama has hurt race relations in the United states.

Yeah......not after the NAACP after all....he was after the tax accountant next door.....sad for you lefty haters....another chance to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime....sad for you.....

hey...one day....if you wish hard enough...you will actually have a right winger commit one of these acts...instead of the lefties who actually do it all the time......

Blog Whoopsie Colorado CIty bomber was not targeting the NAACP

There's only one, teensy, tiny problem: The bomber wasn't targeting black folk. According to a sworn affadavit, he was mad at an accountant in a tax preparation office in the same building of the NAACP headquarters.

Read more: Blog Whoopsie Colorado CIty bomber was not targeting the NAACP
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Yeah......not after the NAACP after all....he was after the tax accountant next door.....sad for you lefty haters....another chance to falsely accuse someone of a hate crime....sad for you.....

Just another example of white dysfunction. No one believes he was not after the NAACP. Figures you cave chimps would believe the criminal.
lol.gif

This is the only time you lib F***s don't..........moron....

Youre more of a joke than the NAACP could ever be. The NAACP has accomplished many things. You?...Not so much.
lol.gif
They've had a boycott on south carolina for about 15 years now, and we have black groups coming here still. So much for sticking together. I admit at one time there was a use for them. Now, not so much. Although Obama has hurt race relations in the United states.
Boycotts dont require everyone to stick together genius. Its a statement. Sometimes they result in the achieved goal sometimes they dont. I still would bet my life they have accomplished more than your bitter self ever has.

Just another example of white dysfunction. No one believes he was not after the NAACP. Figures you cave chimps would believe the criminal.
lol.gif

This is the only time you lib F***s don't..........moron....
I never believe criminals. Sorry cave monkey. Just admit you are an idiot to believe his story.

lol.gif
Boycotts dont require everyone to stick together genius. Its a statement. Sometimes they result in the achieved goal sometimes they dont. I still would bet my life they have accomplished more than your bitter self ever has.
I got out of bed this morning, that is more than they have achieved lately. Unless you count race baiting.

Investigators concluded he was indeed not targeting the naacp. Even if he was, the only ones who care are the race baiting left. Everybody else is more concerned about the sad state of our country. The naacp is insignificant and they could disappear tomorrow and no one would notice (except the race baiters, of course).

Forum List

Back