Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's OK if the CHILD raped is a Latino
It's okay with Latinos. You don't see the girl's mother outraged. She's angry because the man was arrested and everyone is lying about him being a rapist. The only reason this girl was technically raped is because old white men passed a law against sex. White folk don't want brown babies born. Here take this pill and slap on the kotex.

It's doubtful which is the most disgusting, the mother supporting the rapist or the phony outrage of the left.

It's okay with Latinos. You don't see the girl's mother outraged. She's angry because the man was arrested and everyone is lying about him being a rapist. The only reason this girl was technically raped is because old white men passed a law against sex. White folk don't want brown babies born. Here take this pill and slap on the kotex.

It's doubtful which is the most disgusting, the mother supporting the rapist or the phony outrage of the left.
Evil, you know Lesh will take you seriously.........I figured you were doing this and it went over her head.

You are fucking despicable.

There s literally nothing else to say.

This is a pregnant ten year old rape victim that you would deny an abortion to.

You'd do that to ANY ten year old but you seem to ENJOY that it is a Latina.

You're a pig. A Deplorable.

See th only thing you care about is abortion......My case has been proven by you.
He's full of shit. It's not up to him.
WHAT? he's the Attorney General and the guy that WROTE the law.....WTF Are you talking about?

She could get an abortion, if an adult female wanted one so she wouldn't lose her figure, then he would say NO....

Holy shit you're dishonest and sick.

I wouldn't deny her an abortion. Just because I recognize this as as a loathsome use of facts doesn't mean I want her to pop out another anchor baby. Just give her a little snip. No more abortions.

I wouldn't deny her an abortion. Just because I recognize this as as a loathsome use of facts doesn't mean I want her to pop out another anchor baby. Just give her a little snip. No more abortions.
So you're totally against ANY state that doesn't include an exemption for rape or incest?

Good to know.

We'll never here you say that again because you AREN'T. You're a hard core anti-abortion freak and honesty isn't part of your repertoire

White man law. Where's the loooove?
LOL, he you do a good job, but in this case, I'm ok with it, a 10 year old raped, nah.......true it is killing a human but one it wasn't her fault and 2, at 10 it can really screw her up physically.

So you're totally against ANY state that doesn't include an exemption for rape or incest?

Good to know.

We'll never here you say that again because you AREN'T. You're a hard core anti-abortion freak and honesty isn't part of your repertoire
I'm on the fence for rape, I see both sides including people who were raped taht did have the kids that are against rape included.......but you are unreal about this. UNHINGED....over abortion, not over a 10 year old being raped....

He's full of shit. It's not up to him.

So here we go: Docs dispute AG's claim that Ohio law allows 10-year-olds to get abortions - Ohio Capital Journal
And these people are against the Ohio law, they love abortion like you do BUT listen to what they say:

The other exception is if there’s a medically diagnosed condition that can “cause the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function.”

Both Phillis and Sayat said such a situation can arise with very young mothers — and with a lot older ones, too.

She added that being very young “certainly is a higher-risk pregnancy than for someone who is older and more mature, but it’s a little harder to say that this specific thing — her age — is going to put her at a higher risk than other conditions, say chronic hypertension, chronic diabetes. It’s hard to really put that together.”

Excuse me. I never said she should be denied an abortion. I said she should be sterilized at the same time.
Isn't that nice.

She's a rape victim and you would sterilize her.

Yea...Evil belongs in your name Trumper

Well isn't that nice of you.

Course being a man that would never actually BE your problem would it.

There are no two sides to this
I notice you're not answering my posts after I showed you she qualified, even experts who hate the Ohio law said a person that young would qualify for the emergency medical exemption.

Isn't that nice.

She's a rape victim and you would sterilize her.

Yea...Evil belongs in your name Trumper
Lighten up, how do you not know he's trolling you? I spotted it in seconds, it's so easy to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back