Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
experts who hate the Ohio law said a person that young would qualify for the emergency medical exemption.
The scumbag Ohio AG that was too lazy (or dishonest) to look to see if this had been reported as a rape before he spouted off?

THAT expert?

Isn't that nice.

She's a rape victim and you would sterilize her.

Yea...Evil belongs in your name Trumper
Nonsense. She's only a rape victim because of white supremacy. You don't see her mother demanding justice. Actually, not one Latino leader has come forward demanding the maximum sentence. Because rape doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to them. That's why mom claims that everyone is lying about Stiffy Fuentes.

Nonsense. She's only a rape victim because of white supremacy. You don't see her mother demanding justice. Actually, not one Latino leader has come forward demanding the maximum sentence. Because rape doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to them. That's why mom claims that everyone is lying about Stiffy Fuentes.
You're insane

The scumbag Ohio AG that was too lazy (or dishonest) to look to see if this had been reported as a rape before he spouted off?

THAT expert?
NO NO NO........we can look into itl....but you said he couldnt enforce it and it wasn't allowed. IT IS allowed.....so this whole time you were whining about abortion, and not caring about the actual rape itself or wanting the rapist to pay dearly for this......it was for nothing.....because it's allowed. You just have to be reasonable and patient and the truth comes out. And the proper things have happened in this case from a legal standpoint, but the outrage is disgusting as the only thing you guys care about is abortion, you literally don't care about the fact a 10 year old was raped and it could have been prevented with basic immigration policies being enforced.

Evil, you know Lesh will take you seriously.........I figured you were doing this and it went over her head.
The participants in this case, mother, girl, rapist all come from a part of the world that does not consider sex with children wrong, much less a crime. In fact, it's to be expected. The mother certainly knew that the man living in the home was banging her nine year old daughter. He may have been banging mom too.

I've seen very similar cases. Some even worse. As soon as I saw the mother come out swinging for the rapist I knew exactly what this was. Illegals, can't speak English, keeping up with the old home traditions.

There is only one question. Did the girl and her mother know the girl had an abortion? That would be quite unusual. Hondurans, Guatemalan, El Salvadore, rural Mexico don't have abortions. Especially when they come to this country. Aside from religion, they know the benefits that come with an American citizen jackpot baby.

The participants in this case, mother, girl, rapist all come from a part of the world that does not consider sex with children wrong, much less a crime. In fact, it's to be expected. The mother certainly knew that the man living in the home was banging her nine year old daughter. He may have been banging mom too.

I've seen very similar cases. Some even worse. As soon as I saw the mother come out swinging for the rapist I knew exactly what this was. Illegals, can't speak English, keeping up with the old home traditions.

There is only one question. Did the girl and her mother know the girl had an abortion? That would be quite unusual. Hondurans, Guatemalan, El Salvadore, rural Mexico don't have abortions. Especially when they come to this country. Aside from religion, they know the benefits that come with an American citizen jackpot baby.
That may be true, but the dems don't see sex wrong with children, in fact they think children should do anything an adult can.........

You are fucking despicable.

There s literally nothing else to say.

This is a pregnant ten year old rape victim that you would deny an abortion to.

You'd do that to ANY ten year old but you seem to ENJOY that it is a Latina.

You're a pig. A Deplorable.
How many times are you going to say that. She should not only get an abortion but a snip as well. Snip mama while they are at it.

You just get off on killing brown babies.

The AG is NOT the final word...and he is covering his ass after fucking up massively
How did he fuck up, and AGAIN who was going to contest it?????

Holy shit man...you're mad over nothing....and I still in any post never see you mention the girl or the rapist......it's ALWAYS abortion.....

I've tried to be nice, but you're now in RDEAN territory, which means, I will no longer be nice.......if you're this stupid, I can't help you.

That may be true, but the dems don't see sex wrong with children, in fact they think children should do anything an adult can.........
Ah ha. You have the gong. That's why dems are in schools and even daycare centers hypersexualizing children. Democrat protection is the reason planned parenthood has gotten away with hiding the evidence of 40 year old men and their 12 year old girlfriends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back