Arresting Telegram’s Pavel Durov could be a smart move. Tech bosses care more about themselves than you

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I generally agree with this. These characters seem to operate beyond accepted norms..

Obviously this will be a problem for folk who support baby trafficking but civilised folk will understand.

Durov is not a champion of free speech, he is just a grifter. Now he finds out that his shit does in fact stink.

I generally agree with this. These characters seem to operate beyond accepted norms..

Obviously this will be a problem for folk who support baby trafficking but civilised folk will understand.

Durov is not a champion of free speech, he is just a grifter. Now he finds out that his shit does in fact stink.
HimmlerSmile2.jpg

Macron says the arrest isn´t political but we have no reason to believe this. While it is probably true that illegal business takes place via telegram, the tor network is the major black market and that is a network ordered by the US so their agents and "rebels" can communicate freely.
I read in an Ukrainian source, that the Russians do not only communicate via telegram but can also use it to guide missiles, by the way.
Telegram has been targeted before by western governments when whatsapp still did not have encrypted communication.
Can we believe in encrypted whatsapp if their terms of business allows them to use any stuff sent, such as pics, for ads and whatever?

We already know you have fascistic tendencies.

Macron says the arrest isn´t political but we have no reason to believe this. While it is probably true that illegal business takes place via telegram, the tor network is the major black market and that is a network ordered by the US so their agents and "rebels" can communicate freely.
I read in an Ukrainian source, that the Russians do not only communicate via telegram but can also use it to guide missiles, by the way.
Telegram has been targeted before by western governments when whatsapp still did not have encrypted communication.
Can we believe in encrypted whatsapp if their terms of business allows them to use any stuff sent, such as pics, for ads and whatever?

Yes, we do.

Tommy Boy is having another meltdown.

Telegram is N1 social media platform in Muscovy. 🇷🇺 they also use T. for 🇷🇺 IMPERIAL war - communication.

🇷🇺 Vatnik tears. So delicious🤤....

GVx4FJ8XgAAeBhD

Forum List

Back