ARRRGH!!! I Can't Get A Song Out of My Head!

Never heard the song and never heard the "Ace of Base". Only the sleazy video game pop-culture left would describe a freaking song as "fuckable" though. I heard an old Marty Robbins song, El Paso, on an oldie station a week or so ago and it keeps running through my mind for some reason but at least it isn't some creepy chant from a foreign group.

Don't anyone get me wrong: I like the songs "The Signs," "Fernando," and "867-5309" because they're light-hearted fun to dance to when you play them blaring loud....but I prefer them in occasional amounts, not repeating in my head over and over again. Like the songs themselves are somehow physically jacking off with my brain tissue. But I suppose that's a testament to those songs if they're able to have this much effect on the listener, yes?

It's been repeating in my mind for days now! Has that ever happened to you? In my case it's that '90s Ace of Base song that goes, "I saw the sign / and it opened up my mind / I saw the sign / Life is demanding / without understanding." Know it? As fuckable as those two Swedish female singers were, how do I purge that song out of my mind? It just keeps recycling 24/7.

Still all I can say is "I saw the sign, and it opened up my mind, I saw the sign, life is demanding without understanding! I saw the sign, nobody will drag you up to the light where you belong....oh where you belong...or however the rest of this song goes..."

Still all I can say is "I saw the sign, and it opened up my mind, I saw the sign, life is demanding without understanding! I saw the sign, nobody will drag you up to the light where you belong....oh where you belong...or however the rest of this song goes..."
Catchy and you can dance to it

Damn it, now I also have ABBA's "Fernando" stuck in my head forever: "There was something in the air that night / the stars were bright / Fernando.....They were shining down for you and me / with liberty / Fernando...."

My ABBA song is Dancing Queen. It has gotten stuck in my head ever since Mama Mia came out.

Bohemian Rhapsody. I LOVE, LOVE Queen and especially loved Freddie. I still mourn his death to this day.
Oh, and for days after I watch the movie, 'Highlander,' 'Who Wants To Live Forever' plays in my mind 24/7.

It's been repeating in my mind for days now! Has that ever happened to you? In my case it's that '90s Ace of Base song that goes, "I saw the sign / and it opened up my mind / I saw the sign / Life is demanding / without understanding." Know it? As fuckable as those two Swedish female singers were, how do I purge that song out of my mind? It just keeps recycling 24/7.

I wish the rest of the world have your problems lol
:dunno:

Never heard the song and never heard the "Ace of Base". Only the sleazy video game pop-culture left would describe a freaking song as "fuckable" though. I heard an old Marty Robbins song, El Paso, on an oldie station a week or so ago and it keeps running through my mind for some reason but at least it isn't some creepy chant from a foreign group.

Go to Youtube and watch the video. You'll see how dynamite-looking those two female Ace of Base singers were. I didn't say the song itself was fuckable, I said its singers were fuckable. I needn't say more, the evidence speaks for itself better than I can describe it.

I wish the rest of the world have your problems lol
:dunno:

As a matter of fact, so do I.

Forum List

Back