Art of the argument #1 on Amazon.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hillary's rotten memo's have been defeated by sound arguments. The new #1 bestseller in political philosophy?

51dzBjH6VOL.jpg

A brilliant, brilliant piece! The Hard-Leftists, devastated by powerful arguments, have started a 1-star brigade, but the intelligent and rational among us will prevail.

A must read for those interested in having a civilization. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0756QYZ26/?tag=ff0d01-20

Isn't this the #1 book on Amazon right now?

71skMGTY84L._SL500_SR106,160_.jpg

Amazon Best Sellers: Best Books

What part of the "political philosophy" did you not understand? What a poor argument right from the onset, the book could help you.

This is not a thread for outlining why and how Hillary sucked, this is a politics forum so I recon that everybody already knows as much. I hope to not hear any more of this favorite of yours.

What part of the "political philosophy" did you not understand? What a poor argument right from the onset, the book could help you.

This is not a thread for outlining why and how Hillary sucked, this is a politics forum so I recon that everybody already knows as much. I hope to not hear any more of this favorite of yours.

Yeah, I mentioned the sub-group in politics that this book is #1 in.

I'm just saying it's not even close to Clinton's book, for what it's worth.

Also, 'political philosophy' is only a sub-group of politics.

knowing.jpg

Actually, when you go to the link, Political is a subgroup of Philosophy, which is a subgroup of Politics & Social Sciences, which is a subgroup of Nonfiction, a subgroup of Kindle eBooks, a subgroup of Kindle Store. ;)

Art of the Argument is also #1 in Political Philosophy for physical books on Amazon, though.

Of course, these numbers cannot be trusted, because Clinton's book is listed as #1 in Books, but only #3 in Politics & Social Sciences, which makes no sense. :lol:

knowing.jpg

Actually, when you go to the link, Political is a subgroup of Philosophy, which is a subgroup of Politics & Social Sciences, which is a subgroup of Nonfiction, a subgroup of Kindle eBooks, a subgroup of Kindle Store. ;)

Art of the Argument is also #1 in Political Philosophy for physical books on Amazon, though.

Of course, these numbers cannot be trusted, because Clinton's book is listed as #1 in Books, but only #3 in Politics & Social Sciences, which makes no sense. :lol:

Yep, good point, I missed a couple of categories. Anyway, Clinton's book isn't listed under 'political philosophy', it's under 'politics & government', and of course #1 on Amazon, for what it's worth.

knowing.jpg

Yep, good point, I missed a couple of categories. Anyway, Clinton's book isn't listed under 'political philosophy', it's under 'politics & government', and of course #1 on Amazon, for what it's worth.

Some of the grouping seem to be broken. :dunno:

But yes, Clinton's book is listed as the #1 overall seller, and Molyneux's book is listed as the #1 seller in Political Philosophy.

I've never actually looked at these things on Amazon before. :)

knowing.jpg

Some of the grouping seem to be broken. :dunno:

But yes, Clinton's book is listed as the #1 overall seller, and Molyneux's book is listed as the #1 seller in Political Philosophy.

I've never actually looked at these things on Amazon before. :)

Me neither, I just wanted to provide perspective to the thread.

Fascinating thread though, let's see if it gets any traction. :laugh:

Forum List

Back