Article Of Impeachment Filed Against Rosenstein

There is nothing to support your OPINION. They have not broken any laws. If anyone belongs in jail it is you.
Bwuhahaha....

No evidence against me either, snowflake ... Par for the course with Democrats.

Between the plethora of Conflicts of Interest and the crimes identified by the US IG and others, at the very least Rosenstein and Mueller should be fired...They should be indicted.

Right on, time that Mueller sycophant gets thrown under the bus. He's an arrogant bastard who should have never been in charge of the Russia investigation.

How can anyone who signed the false FISA warrant be in charge of the Mueller investigation?

It's illegal to file for a FISA with false information and as we saw in his latest testimony he didn't even read the damn thing. Lock him up.

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

Not going anywhere unless Republicans want to commit suicide. Especially moderate Republicans that are not in hillbilly districts. Or to quote Trey Gowdy. "Impeach him for what?" Gowdy said on CBS's "Face the Nation." "No."

There is no evidence he filed a FISA warrant with false information, That has been disproven thanks to Trump. Meadows and Jordan are what happens when you have gerrymandering.

You have no clue what gerrymandering means, much less how it would affect these two elected officials. Is there any particular reason you seem intent on showing your ignorance? You are very talented in that regard.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Republicans have the House because of successful gerrymandering. Pennsylvania is a nearly 50-50 state in Presidential elections yet Republicans hold 12 of the 18 House seats. That won't be true after the midterms. It will likely be anywhere from 9-7 Republican to 9-7 Democrat. NC and Ohio are 2 states that have been gerrymandered. You are the one who is very good at being ignorant.

Kentucky has six Representatives. Of those, 5 are Republicans. We have two Senators, both Republicans.

Want to know why? Libtards of a feather flock together, dumbass!

Yes, I was disappointed when she lost, but that's ancient history. I'm worried about the crazy president we have NOW. You don't get that?

Dude, if Trump was "crazy" or just another deep state puppet? I would be on it like white on rice. Trump is doing (and trying to do) what he said he would do which makes him a threat to the hegemony of USA.INC. Trump was recruited for the job and he has serious backing by the white hats in the alphabet agencies and the support of the military. Take a very deep breath......relax.

So what efforts has he made to come up with that cheaper, better, and so much simpler healthcare system that covers everybody, and guarantees that even the poorest can have adequate healthcare?

As far as I can see the only thing he has done is made insurance much more expensive.

There is another thing he's doing. Or really not doing

Texas is challenging the preexisting conditions clause protections in federal court. The trump DOJ is refusing to defend the law.

Republicans believe that they have the right to pass laws that legally allow insurance companies to deny people coverage or kick them off coverage because the person got sick. We already went through that with the republican health care reform in the reagan years. Thousands of Americans died because of it. Estimates are that 45 thousand Americans died an unnecessary early death each year because of it.

So their solution is to kick millions of Americans off insurance to force them to die an unnecessary early death.

Apparently, like most people, you don't have a handle on what pre-existing conditions are. Insurance companies can't kick you off their insurance because you get sick. They could refuse you coverage if you did not maintain insurance coverage and have a pre-existing condition that will cost them more money than they will make in terms of your premiums. I have had a pre-existing condition for over twenty years and not once have I had a company refuse to cover me because I maintained continuous medical coverage. Once when I lost my insurance, I had a one-year waiting period before they would pay for my pre-existing condition, but that was also pre-Obamacare.

They could charge you through the nose for coverage. Many families were unable to afford insurance because of pre-existing conditions.

That only applies to private insurance, dumbass, which is a minor part of the insurance industry. You knew that, didn't you?

Oh boy, another attempt by the GOP Trumpsters to obstruct the investigation of Trump. Why are they so afraid?
They seem to be following Rep. Devin Nunes.
From the conservative think tank AEI.

AEI scholar: Nunes should be expelled from House

How does Congress getting the documentation they are entitled to for their oversight responsibilities obstruct the Mueller investigation?

If Democrats take Congress this fall, do you really think the Republican DoJ should be able to ignore subpoenas and deny the documentation and evidence they need to do their jobs?

Congress is not entitled to documents from a active investigation. Especially when they plan to turn the documents over to the potential target of the investigation.

Who is the target, dumbass?

Mueller can't seem to find his own ass with both hands.

When was he convicted.
You don't need to PLAY stupid...you are.

Obstruction of Justice....refusal to comply with a Congressional subpoena.

Your lack of concern over crimes committed by anti-Trump assholes makes YOI an asshole.

You are the STUPID one. You think you are judge and jury. The fact is that Congress is not entitled to documents in a active investigation. You are the asshole.

Cite the law or court case that set that precedent. One of your libtard buddies already failed in that quest.

Dude, if Trump was "crazy" or just another deep state puppet? I would be on it like white on rice. Trump is doing (and trying to do) what he said he would do which makes him a threat to the hegemony of USA.INC. Trump was recruited for the job and he has serious backing by the white hats in the alphabet agencies and the support of the military. Take a very deep breath......relax.

So what efforts has he made to come up with that cheaper, better, and so much simpler healthcare system that covers everybody, and guarantees that even the poorest can have adequate healthcare?

As far as I can see the only thing he has done is made insurance much more expensive.

Texas is challenging the preexisting conditions clause protections in federal court. The trump DOJ is refusing to defend the law.

Republicans believe that they have the right to pass laws that legally allow insurance companies to deny people coverage or kick them off coverage because the person got sick. We already went through that with the republican health care reform in the reagan years. Thousands of Americans died because of it. Estimates are that 45 thousand Americans died an unnecessary early death each year because of it.

So their solution is to kick millions of Americans off insurance to force them to die an unnecessary early death.

Apparently, like most people, you don't have a handle on what pre-existing conditions are. Insurance companies can't kick you off their insurance because you get sick. They could refuse you coverage if you did not maintain insurance coverage and have a pre-existing condition that will cost them more money than they will make in terms of your premiums. I have had a pre-existing condition for over twenty years and not once have I had a company refuse to cover me because I maintained continuous medical coverage. Once when I lost my insurance, I had a one-year waiting period before they would pay for my pre-existing condition, but that was also pre-Obamacare.

They could charge you through the nose for coverage. Many families were unable to afford insurance because of pre-existing conditions.

That only applies to private insurance, dumbass, which is a minor part of the insurance industry. You knew that, didn't you?

If it's the only kind of insurance available to you I'm not sure that makes a difference, does it? Not all companies supply insurance to their employees, especially for low income workers.

Oh boy, another attempt by the GOP Trumpsters to obstruct the investigation of Trump. Why are they so afraid?
They seem to be following Rep. Devin Nunes.
From the conservative think tank AEI.

How does Congress getting the documentation they are entitled to for their oversight responsibilities obstruct the Mueller investigation?

If Democrats take Congress this fall, do you really think the Republican DoJ should be able to ignore subpoenas and deny the documentation and evidence they need to do their jobs?

Congress is not entitled to documents from a active investigation. Especially when they plan to turn the documents over to the potential target of the investigation.

Who is the target, dumbass?

Mueller can't seem to find his own ass with both hands.

Why do you believe that? Are you privy to what he has or hasn't discovered?

If it's the only kind of insurance available to you I'm not sure that makes a difference, does it? Not all companies supply insurance to their employees, especially for low income workers.
Obama signed the waivers allowing companies to NOT do so...

Obama signed the waivers allowing companies to NOT do so...

You think they all supplied insurance before then?

Forum List

Back