Article Of Impeachment Filed Against Rosenstein

Wrong. It is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to use unverified documents to submit to a FISA court to wiretap and spy on an American citizen.

Nunes: FBI may have violated criminal statutes in FISA application to spy on Trump adviser Carter Page
What was unverified? Did you notice all those little black marks covering up most of the FISA application? Those are classified sources and methods that were used to validate the intel. This dossier narrative is so weak.

The dossier, dumbass! The dossier!

Bought and paid for by Hillary's machine. It was already well-known to be false when it was referenced in the FISA warrants.

Are you trying to be stupid because you are succeeding wonderfully?
Ex
Wrong. It is HIGHLY ILLEGAL to use unverified documents to submit to a FISA court to wiretap and spy on an American citizen.

Nunes: FBI may have violated criminal statutes in FISA application to spy on Trump adviser Carter Page
What was unverified? Did you notice all those little black marks covering up most of the FISA application? Those are classified sources and methods that were used to validate the intel. This dossier narrative is so weak.

Bought and paid for by Hillary's machine. It was already well-known to be false when it was referenced in the FISA warrants.

Turn the light bulb on Admiral...

Christopher Steele was hired as an investigator, for opposition research on Trump.

Opposition research

IS NOT SOME MADE UP AND FABRICATED research, it is

Research on your opponent....

Christopher Steele spent his whole life as an investigator,

He opened his own Investigator business and relied on his accurate research to keep his livelihood and Business going.... His accuracy in his research is important and his Business relies on it....

GPS paid Steele $160k for all of his work, which came out in congressional hearings....

Do you really think Steele was going to simply fabricate a story on Trump and ruin his whole career and Business by doing that, for simply for $160k....

take your dunce hat off....

Hillary or the DNC was looking for research and information on the opposition.....

That's NOT FAKE STUFF..... fake stuff gets you nowhere on your opposition in a race.... the real deal, truth, dirt, is what a client is looking for, on their opposition.

This song and a dance twisted in bull crap conspiracy that your side is spinning, is laughable and makes no sense except to the willfully IGNORANT.... the brainless, the brainwashed, the lemmings, the sheep that follow one off a cliff....

WAKE UP.
Wow, you just wiped the floor with the admiral. Well done!

He did? I have that libtard on ignore.

You might me be next if you don't smarten up!
I have no problems with that Mr Troy. You don’t add much to the conversation but bluster. I provide links and analysis to back up my points and you just sit back and play critic. That’s not smart or effective

Ex

Christopher Steele was hired as an investigator, for opposition research on Trump.

Opposition research

He opened his own Investigator business and relied on his accurate research to keep his livelihood and Business going.... His accuracy in his research is important and his Business relies on it....

GPS paid Steele $160k for all of his work, which came out in congressional hearings....

Do you really think Steele was going to simply fabricate a story on Trump and ruin his whole career and Business by doing that, for simply for $160k....

Hillary or the DNC was looking for research and information on the opposition.....

That's NOT FAKE STUFF..... fake stuff gets you nowhere on your opposition in a race.... the real deal, truth, dirt, is what a client is looking for, on their opposition.

This song and a dance twisted in bull crap conspiracy that your side is spinning, is laughable and makes no sense except to the willfully IGNORANT.... the brainless, the brainwashed, the lemmings, the sheep that follow one off a cliff....

WAKE UP.

I have no problems with that Mr Troy. You don’t add much to the conversation but bluster. I provide links and analysis to back up my points and you just sit back and play critic. That’s not smart or effective

No, you find some other libtard that shares the same opinion as you because you cite opinions as facts.

You have a room temp IQ at best and are so ignorant that you don't even recognize when you have lost the argument. That's libtard for you!

Feel free to provide an analysis from a more credible source

I don't need one. You are an idiot and would not understand it anyway. Just as you seem to think that article supports your position. It does not.
You don’t have one... your hot air and bluster can only take you so far. End of the road mr Troy, thanks for playing

There are actually far too many to reference. You have the unique inability to find answers for yourself. Rothenstein is perfectly positioned to cover up his own conflicts of interest. If he signed the FISA warrant application based on lies, he should be fired, but Trump can't fire him because libs heads would explode claiming he was obstructing justice. Rothenstein should do the honorable thing and retire immediately.
Ok buddy, whatever you say

No, it is not what I say. It is the right thing to do. The man is showing himself to be a lowlife douchebag in the highest traditions of libtardism.
He’s actually not doing any of that. Even the newly Trump appointed FBI Director Chris Wray backs up the investigation and past precident justifies the DOJ protecting sensitive documents in an ongoing investigation. Why in the world would they give that intel up to the freedom puppets who are on a mission to discredit the investigation? That’s not oversight it is political posturing and the grown ups aren’t playing that game nor do they have to.

Ex

Opposition research

WAKE UP.

Seaman Rockhead is partisan troll.

99.99% of the time his head is so far up his butt his ears arent showing

Ex

Opposition research

WAKE UP.

No, you find some other libtard that shares the same opinion as you because you cite opinions as facts.

You have a room temp IQ at best and are so ignorant that you don't even recognize when you have lost the argument. That's libtard for you!
You haven’t backed a single argument of yours and you can’t provide anything credible to counter my argument. You reply with... there’s too much to list... talk about low IQ, what a joke

Ex

Opposition research

WAKE UP.

post #340 Gomer

Ex

Opposition research

WAKE UP.

You haven’t backed a single argument of yours and you can’t provide anything credible to counter my argument. You reply with... there’s too much to list... talk about low IQ, what a joke

Your argument is fucking joke! Goodbye libtard! I will waste no more time trying to educate those who refuse to learn.

ROD ROSENSTEIN

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/395080-rosenstein-conflicts-undermine-legitimacy-of-muellers-investigation

In his recent testimony to Congress, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein undoubtedly intended to sound reassuring. “I am quite confident,” he proclaimed, “about my conduct throughout this investigation.”

"Our intel agencies and some public officials within them are suspected of abusing power and misusing sensitive tools under their control as political weapons. The allegations reach far beyond the 2016 campaign and transcend party politics, which makes them all the more insidious in nature.

Combine that with the probes into Trump-Russia “collusion” and Hillary Clinton’s classified email practices, and the result may well be the most tangled web of overlapping investigations and competing conflicts of interest we’ve ever seen."

For his part, Rosenstein has several potential conflicts of interest— at least in perception. And in the realm of legal ethics, perception counts.

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:

1. Rosenstein recommended that President Trump fire FBI Director James Comeythen handpicked Robert Mueller to investigate why Trump fired Comey. It’s akin to you or I being allowed to hire the guy who’s going judge our own actions.

2. Not only that, Rosenstein’s pickMueller — is a longtime colleague of Comey’s, whose own behavior was found to be “extraordinary and insubordinate,” according to the recent DOJ’s inspector general report.

3. Rosenstein reviewed and signed off on controversial wiretaps of Trump associate Carter Page, who was never charged with a crime despite being tracked under four FBI wiretap approvals.

The wiretaps Rosenstein signed had relied, in part, on anti-Trump political opposition research known as the “Steele dossier.” The FBI reportedly had not strictly verified the research as required under the FBI’s Woods Procedures. If that’s the case, Rosenstein (or those who work under him) could be implicated in possible violations of those procedures.

4. Rosenstein is in the position to decide whether to pursue criminal charges against the man who provided the anti-Trump “oppo” research used for the wiretaps that Rosenstein approved: Christopher Steele. But implicating Steele — an FBI source — could call into question the actions of Rosenstein himself and his colleagues. Rosenstein has taken no public action on a criminal referral against Steele sent to him almost six months ago by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

5. Obstruction of justice: Under Rosenstein, the Department of Justice and FBI have withheld and improperly redacted information Congress requested. One key withheld text exchange was dated Aug. 9, 2016. It was between the FBI’s former top counterespionage official, Peter Strzok, and his reported mistress, FBI attorney Lisa Page.

Rosenstein told Congress in his last appearance 2 important things that were meant to reassure us that ‘all is well’…that FAILED to do so:

1. in the face of the DOJ’s inspector general faulting dozens of top officials, lawyers and ethics officials at the FBI and Justice Department, we’re to believe that any who are still there (and their friends) will do the right thing, even if it comes down to exposing their own misconduct

2. Rosenstein assured Congress that he would certainly discuss with Mueller if there were any conflicts of interest. He said if HE assessed there were any Conflicts of Interest he would step recuse himself.

There are quite a few, Rosenstein refuses to recuse himself – even now as he continues to break the law by obstructing Justice through refusing to comply with a Congressional Subpoena, Rosenstein refuses to do so.

He leaves Congress no choice but to Impeach him.

That was the DOJ IG's opinion. He did not fault Comey for his decision. What the IG failed to note was this was a extraordinary situation. Normally the FBI recommends a course of action and the DOJ makes the final decision. In this case, the AG said she would abide by Comey's decision. The public had the right to know what the decision was before the election.

It does not matter whether Carter Page was charged or not. The question was whether they acted correctly. The evidence indicates they did.

Perhaps the reason why no action was taken is because the criminal referral was a attempt to intimidate a witness. They couldn't even name a specific piece of testimony. If any action is taken. it should be against Graham and Grassley for abuse of power.

Congress is not entitled to information in a active investigation. The only reason they want it is so they can pass the information to Trump and his lawyers. Nore abuse of power.

Go ahead and impeach. Even Paul Ryan is not crazy enough to do that.

They just want this on the table so when they go campaigning in their districts starting next week they will have something to get their constituents worked up about, especially when they say "If you re-elect me I will impeach Rosenstein", it's nothing more.
As opposed to the Liberals who will go back to their districts to rile up their butt-hurt base by declaring,

"DESPITE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A CRIMINAL DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE DOJ, A CRIMINAL SPECIAL COUNSEL, AND A STACKED SPECIAL COUNSEL TEAM, IF YOU ELECT US WE WILL IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT...DESPITE HAVING NO EVIDENCE OF ANY CRIME AFTER MULTIPLE INVESTIGATIONS GOING ON 3 YEARS NOW."

:p

As opposed to Republicans who will say;

'DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE CONCERNS ABOUT AFFORDING HEALTHCARE, WAGES, MASSIVE DEFICITS, WE ARE GOING TO WASTE OUR TIME IMPEACHING A DEPUTY AG APPOINTED BY TRUMP.'

Right on, time that Mueller sycophant gets thrown under the bus. He's an arrogant bastard who should have never been in charge of the Russia investigation.

How can anyone who signed the false FISA warrant be in charge of the Mueller investigation?

It's illegal to file for a FISA with false information and as we saw in his latest testimony he didn't even read the damn thing. Lock him up.

GOP lawmakers introduce articles of impeachment against Rosenstein

Not going anywhere unless Republicans want to commit suicide. Especially moderate Republicans that are not in hillbilly districts. Or to quote Trey Gowdy. "Impeach him for what?" Gowdy said on CBS's "Face the Nation." "No."

There is no evidence he filed a FISA warrant with false information, That has been disproven thanks to Trump. Meadows and Jordan are what happens when you have gerrymandering.

You have no clue what gerrymandering means, much less how it would affect these two elected officials. Is there any particular reason you seem intent on showing your ignorance? You are very talented in that regard.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Republicans have the House because of successful gerrymandering. Pennsylvania is a nearly 50-50 state in Presidential elections yet Republicans hold 12 of the 18 House seats. That won't be true after the midterms. It will likely be anywhere from 9-7 Republican to 9-7 Democrat. NC and Ohio are 2 states that have been gerrymandered. You are the one who is very good at being ignorant.

What doesn't work like that?

"I don't think it will go anywhere," said Eric Herzik, chairman of the political science department at the University of Nevada-Reno. "I don't think leadership will ever bring it to the House floor."

Though going after Rosenstein might appeal to hard-core Trump voters, it could backfire with most of the electorate and hurt moderate Republicans in swing districts in the congressional elections in November, he said.

Even if the House impeached Rosenstein, the closely divided Senate would never convict him, Herzik said. It takes a two-thirds majority to convict someone in a Senate impeachment trial. Republicans hold a slim 51-49 majority, and many of the Republicans would side with Democrats against conviction, the professor said.

"I'm sure (Senate Majority Leader) Mitch McConnell is rolling his eyes and looking at (House Speaker) Paul Ryan and saying, 'Get your guys under control,' " Herzik said.

House conservatives "are having fun talking about" impeachment, said Jack Pitney, a political scientist at Claremont McKenna College in California. "But if they actually pulled the trigger, it might blow up in their face," he said. "If they moved forward and had impeachment hearings and an investigation, they could turn over some rocks that don't make the Trump administration look good."

Could Trump allies really impeach Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein? Not likely, experts say

You do not get what you want, just because you demand it, that's the mentality of a dumbass spoiled brat. The world does not work that way, sorry.

You on the right might want to recognize what you have just said.

The US is run according to the law.

Rosenstein has already violated the law.

There is no law that says IM2 gets a reparation check. Awww.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's more to come.

They don't move on my timeline, but they do move that way.

Christopher Wray will be going, too.

Rosenstein has not broken any laws. Meadows and Jordan are obstructing justice. Meadows and Jordan need to go to jail if anyone goes to jail.

All you have is stupid claims with no basis in reality. That's your defense for Renstein?

Your claims have no basis in reality. Even Trey Gowdy sees no basis for this action.

LMAO!!!! HOLY SHIT! The fact that the crowned queen Hildebeast lost STILL pisses you off even to this day!!!! How can you even look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a "proud democrat" given what has been revealed by the Wikileaks data dump and what Project Veritas showed America...how leftards have no line that they will not cross because the ends justifies the means. The election was rigged in Hildebeast's favor and she STILL LOST.....let it go already, Bulldog......let it go. The bitterness will just eat you up inside and it's not healthy.

Yes, I was disappointed when she lost, but that's ancient history. I'm worried about the crazy president we have NOW. You don't get that?

Dude, if Trump was "crazy" or just another deep state puppet? I would be on it like white on rice. Trump is doing (and trying to do) what he said he would do which makes him a threat to the hegemony of USA.INC. Trump was recruited for the job and he has serious backing by the white hats in the alphabet agencies and the support of the military. Take a very deep breath......relax.

So what efforts has he made to come up with that cheaper, better, and so much simpler healthcare system that covers everybody, and guarantees that even the poorest can have adequate healthcare?

As far as I can see the only thing he has done is made insurance much more expensive.

There is another thing he's doing. Or really not doing

Texas is challenging the preexisting conditions clause protections in federal court. The trump DOJ is refusing to defend the law.

Republicans believe that they have the right to pass laws that legally allow insurance companies to deny people coverage or kick them off coverage because the person got sick. We already went through that with the republican health care reform in the reagan years. Thousands of Americans died because of it. Estimates are that 45 thousand Americans died an unnecessary early death each year because of it.

So their solution is to kick millions of Americans off insurance to force them to die an unnecessary early death.

Apparently, like most people, you don't have a handle on what pre-existing conditions are. Insurance companies can't kick you off their insurance because you get sick. They could refuse you coverage if you did not maintain insurance coverage and have a pre-existing condition that will cost them more money than they will make in terms of your premiums. I have had a pre-existing condition for over twenty years and not once have I had a company refuse to cover me because I maintained continuous medical coverage. Once when I lost my insurance, I had a one-year waiting period before they would pay for my pre-existing condition, but that was also pre-Obamacare.

They could charge you through the nose for coverage. Many families were unable to afford insurance because of pre-existing conditions.

Oh boy, another attempt by the GOP Trumpsters to obstruct the investigation of Trump. Why are they so afraid?
They seem to be following Rep. Devin Nunes.
From the conservative think tank AEI.

AEI scholar: Nunes should be expelled from House
AEI scholar: Nunes should be expelled from House

How does Congress getting the documentation they are entitled to for their oversight responsibilities obstruct the Mueller investigation?

If Democrats take Congress this fall, do you really think the Republican DoJ should be able to ignore subpoenas and deny the documentation and evidence they need to do their jobs?

Congress is not entitled to documents from a active investigation. Especially when they plan to turn the documents over to the potential target of the investigation.

Forum List

Back