🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Artists ask Ivanka to take down their art. They don't want to be associated with Trump.

R

rdean

Artists launch protest, ask Ivanka to take down their work

"Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House," the message begins.

"Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House. Hate has no place in the White House. We refuse to 'wait and see'. We look to you as the voice of reason."

"Ivanka Trump, please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you," artist Alex Da Corte wrote to the president-elect's daughter.

---------------------------------

How embarrassing. How come all the best artists are liberals. Just like the best scientists, musicians, authors, architects, actors and so on. Well, at least Republicans have Ted Nugent and Scott Baio.

"Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House," the message begins.

"Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House. Hate has no place in the White House. We refuse to 'wait and see'. We look to you as the voice of reason."

"Ivanka Trump, please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you," artist Alex Da Corte wrote to the president-elect's daughter.

How embarrassing. How come all the best artists are liberals. Just like the best scientists, musicians, authors, architects, actors and so on. Well, at least Republicans have Ted Nugent and Scott Baio.
You are a petty little runt of a man, just like those artists.

Sure, then she should demand her money back... stupid fucking artists.

Being an artist requires one to be full of oneself, which fits into the progressive mantra quite nicely.

Sure, then she should demand her money back... stupid fucking artists.

Actually demand the money back, but only to destroy the artwork, publicly.

I used to think the 'liberalism is a mental disorder' was a joke, now I'm not so sure goddamn. These freaks seem desperate for attention and consoling.

If she bought it the uh have no right. They are just trying to make names for themelves. Before this nobody knew.who.the fuck they are. Again more fake outrage to increase their business, progressives are fucking horrible people. Racism and sexism are just political tools to them, nothing more

Who is behind HAG? Could they have picked a more unfortunate name?

This is nothing but HAG propaganda. There is nothing these artists can do. It's unlikely that Ivanka has any of their work to begin with. It's like the third rste K-Mart fashion designer who annou ced she wouldn't dress Malania.

This is nothing but HAG propaganda. There is nothing these artists can do. It's unlikely that Ivanka has any of their work to begin with. It's like the third rste K-Mart fashion designer who annou ced she wouldn't dress Malania.

The link takes you to a blog....generic as fuck

Sounds like George Soros.

Sounds like George Soros.

Or fake news :wink_2:

Donald Trump Still Can't Find Anyone To Perform At His Shitty Inauguration | Idolator

Donald Trump Still Can't Find Anyone To Perform At His Shitty Inauguration | Idolator

Ted Nugent can do that too !

41SSAAESHAL.jpg

Well are they not petty little pieces of libtarded shit?

I was wondering why not Uncle Ted. Maybe he's not hip or popular or A List enough? They are looking for an A lister. Can't find one.

I was wondering why not Uncle Ted. Maybe he's not hip or popular or A List enough? They are looking for an A lister. Can't find one.
Which is a blessing because they are alll libtarded!

Forum List

Back