🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Artists ask Ivanka to take down their art. They don't want to be associated with Trump.

Artists launch protest, ask Ivanka to take down their work

"Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House," the message begins.

"Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House. Hate has no place in the White House. We refuse to 'wait and see'. We look to you as the voice of reason."

"Ivanka Trump, please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you," artist Alex Da Corte wrote to the president-elect's daughter.

---------------------------------

How embarrassing. How come all the best artists are liberals. Just like the best scientists, musicians, authors, architects, actors and so on. Well, at least Republicans have Ted Nugent and Scott Baio.
You are a petty little runt of a man, just like those artists.
Can't take it can you? Pitiful. Just pitiful.
Take what? Idgaf what kind of art that woman has and I sure as hell don't care what the artists think.

Grow up petty little man

"Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House," the message begins.

"Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House. Hate has no place in the White House. We refuse to 'wait and see'. We look to you as the voice of reason."

"Ivanka Trump, please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you," artist Alex Da Corte wrote to the president-elect's daughter.

How embarrassing. How come all the best artists are liberals. Just like the best scientists, musicians, authors, architects, actors and so on. Well, at least Republicans have Ted Nugent and Scott Baio.
Take what? Idgaf what kind of art that woman has and I sure as hell don't care what the artists think.

Grow up petty little man
Don't worry. Trump would never hire you. Unless you're an illegal immigrant. Either way, you won't get paid. Not something he is known for doing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grow up petty little man
Don't worry. Trump would never hire you. Unless you're an illegal immigrant. Either way, you won't get paid. Not something he is known for doing.
Don't care. Never did never will. I make my living, I don't mooch it off the government. Now wipe the Obama from your chin and get a grip.

Grow up petty little man
H1Bs aren't illegal immigrants. You're a fucking dupe. You don't even read your articles and you don't even know what these terms mean.

Forum List

Back