🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Artists ask Ivanka to take down their art. They don't want to be associated with Trump.

I would sell their items off for charity and donate it to a Veterans group. Better than supporting artists who are anti-democratic and intolerant. Easy decision.

Artists launch protest, ask Ivanka to take down their work

"Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House," the message begins.

"Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House. Hate has no place in the White House. We refuse to 'wait and see'. We look to you as the voice of reason."

"Ivanka Trump, please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you," artist Alex Da Corte wrote to the president-elect's daughter.

---------------------------------

How embarrassing. How come all the best artists are liberals. Just like the best scientists, musicians, authors, architects, actors and so on. Well, at least Republicans have Ted Nugent and Scott Baio.

Did they offer to refund the money she had expended in purchasing their art? Had they offered to do that, your OP and they might have some small degree of credibility.

"Dear Ivanka, we need to talk about your dad. Racism, anti-Semitism, misogyny, and homophobia are not acceptable anywhere—least of all in the White House," the message begins.

"Steve Bannon has no place in the White House. Jeff Sessions has no place in the White House. Talk of a Muslim registry has no place in the White House. Hate has no place in the White House. We refuse to 'wait and see'. We look to you as the voice of reason."

"Ivanka Trump, please get my work off of your walls. I am embarrassed to be seen with you," artist Alex Da Corte wrote to the president-elect's daughter.

How embarrassing. How come all the best artists are liberals. Just like the best scientists, musicians, authors, architects, actors and so on. Well, at least Republicans have Ted Nugent and Scott Baio.

Sure, then she should demand her money back... stupid fucking artists.

Sure, then she should demand her money back...

Nonsense

She should sell it back, at a profit.

Let them put their money where their mouth is.

If it was freakazoid Catlyn Jenner the art world elitists would have fallen all over themselves but it seems that the sissified hypocrite art world hates a genetic beautiful woman just like the rest of the sissie left wing nut case lefties hate successful (real) women. .

If I were Ivanka, I'd make prints of the work and hand them out on my travels, and say, "Yea, I know the artist; he enjoys writing me."

A great way to make money for the Trump charities. Raffle off tickets for any Trump supporter who wants the artwork.

AFTER. :) Trump's two sons use the artwork for target practice.

:lol:

If she paid for the art, it's her's not his. I bet he had no problem taking her money.

Wow, and if a person refuses to make a cake celebrating gay marriage the left wing busts a nut.

Now I hear that celebraties are boycotting the Trump inauguration. They are even pressuring a 16 year old singer not to attend, even though she sung at Obama's inauguration.

THEY should be forced to perform in the new world of Barry Obama. It is discrimination if they do not.

You are a petty little runt of a man, just like those artists.
Can't take it can you? Pitiful. Just pitiful.

God must love the gays. He gave them all that talent. The Alt Right? Not so much.

Ahhhh progressives. The "tolerance" group. Well tolerant so long as you agree with them. Don't agree with them and they take their ball home with them....or kill you.

Probably a pre-emptive strike by "artists", no one including the "artists" themselves thinks any of their work has any real value to anyone, the Trumps were probably going to put it out to the curb anyway...this was just a way to make it look like they were the ones that wanted it down.

Because only liberals will pay them [with someone else's money of course] for their junk science, and graffiti for the ears and eyes...you'll notice the two actors you named are not getting public assistance.

Probably a pre-emptive strike by "artists", no one including the "artists" themselves thinks any of their work has any real value to anyone, the Trumps were probably going to put it out to the curb anyway...this was just a way to make it look like they were the ones that wanted it down.

Because only liberals will pay them [with someone else's money of course] for their junk science, and graffiti for the ears and eyes...you'll notice the two actors you named are not getting public assistance.
That's why the Alt Right isn't any good at art. They don't see any value. Just corn, and ham.

Like most in the Alt Right?

That's why the Alt Right isn't any good at art. They don't see any value.

If it had any value it wouldn't need public funding.

Just corn, and ham.

Yeah, bet that has been appreciated at the White House over the years.
and most other foods for that matter...but nobody has or is demanding that you appreciate it...in fact you are free to keep it out of your life forever if you like, so...nice analogy

Wow, and if a person refuses to make a cake celebrating gay marriage the left wing busts a nut.

Now I hear that celebraties are boycotting the Trump inauguration. They are even pressuring a 16 year old singer not to attend, even though she sung at Obama's inauguration.

THEY should be forced to perform in the new world of Barry Obama. It is discrimination if they do not.
Now! There, you've gone and done it! Spoke truth!

Forum List

Back