So Brennan says that America needs to weed out it's
  • religious extremists
  • authoritarians
  • fascists
  • bigots
  • racist's
  • nativists
  • &
  • libertarians (clearly referring to the dangerous radicals)
and this palooka equates that to MAGA supporters?!?!?

Interesting...

I cant think of any other HONEST DEMOCRAT
Maybe Manchin. I don't follow him closely, even though I occasionally travel to West Virginia.

They were covering him on Fox recently, and how he has been pushing for bi-partisanship, even though the Dems have all three branches. Stuff like not going to allow the end to the filibuster, and how the stimulus bill will have to have bipartisan support for him to vote for it.

It might be his integrity, or it could be that he knows how Red his state is.

It's amazing how much power he has right now. Basically veto power, if he chooses to exercise it.

I cant think of any other HONEST DEMOCRAT
Maybe Manchin. I don't follow him closely, even though I occasionally travel to West Virginia.

They were covering him on Fox recently, and how he has been pushing for bi-partisanship, even though the Dems have all three branches. Stuff like not going to allow the end to the filibuster, and how the stimulus bill will have to have bipartisan support for him to vote for it.

It might be his integrity, or it could be that he knows how Red his state is.

It's amazing how much power he has right now. Basically veto power, if he chooses to exercise it.
Bribe him to vote Republican. It would be great to see the left lose control after all they did to gain power

• religious extremists
  • authoritarians
  • fascists
  • bigots
  • racist's
  • nativists
  • &

Interesting...
Wouldn't "racists" include you?

Your avatar is Malcolm X.

He preached violence, that White people are devils, and that Black people are superior.

Vote?

This election has proven that your vote doesn't count.

So one way or another it really won't matter who you vote for! :dunno: they will steal the election all the same.

Exactly like they stole this election from President Trump.

They got away with it due to the virus. Using mail-in voting got all the stupid people and politically ignorant to vote. They won't have that going for them in 22.

Don't be fooled by her nice tits. She is anti right to keep and bear arms.

I could see voting for her just based on that position. Would be interesting to see how they took her down.

I agreed with two of the gun bills she signed.
One of them being all who are prohibited from buying firearms to be put into the national register.

• religious extremists
  • authoritarians
  • fascists
  • bigots
  • racist's
  • nativists
  • &

Interesting...
Note that Komrad Brennan didn't list commies or anarchists as needing to be weeded out.

Still wouldnt, but where shes right, SHE'S RIGHT

View attachment 452659
Not a chance. She still has far too many progressive ideals and her willingness to take a stand on these issues means she would not falter from the bad ideas either.

But it seems she's in that direction. She's slowly changing her views, especially after one of their leaders called her a Russian asset. She's been on Fox shows a number of times and not once spewed any leftist nonsense.

I agreed with two of the gun bills she signed.
One of them being all who are prohibited from buying firearms to be put into the national register.

You mean they aren't now? I'd like to see a felon go into a gun store and try to buy a firearm.

Forum List

Back