As a Democrat I am coming around to the Trump assassination being a possible plot

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Ok. I am coming around to perhaps the Donald Trump assassination attempt was a plot from the inside.

After watching Donald Trump self-destruct daily on the campaign trail it seems very apparent to me that an element of the Republican Party knew this disaster was coming and moved on Trump. From picking JD Vance to demeaning African Americans and veteran Medal of Honors to babbling true nonsense on tictacs and crowd size he has been a disaster.

I mean we all saw how incompetent the protection had to be to allow a shooter to take shots at Trump while he was being watched by police and snipers from a relatively close elevated position. Then the question is, who benefited the most? The Republican establishment.

Why it adds up:
  • The Democrats loved the matchup with Trump. They felt Trump was the only candidate Biden could beat because of all Trump's fatal flaws.
  • The Republicans have large portions of its party, especially the elites, who think Trump is leading to their undoing.
  • His inner circle had to know that he was losing it in private like he is doing in public now
  • The shooter was a republican and his family identified as potential loyalists
  • All the people around Trump and involved in the protection are republicans, especially the cops and inside protection

How it could have been done:
  • Recruit a loner who can be molded to a true believer - wipe all his social media, phones, leave nothing behind
  • Set up a defense environment that has a fatal flaw - The Death Star was developed to blow up if a torpedo went down the shaft by Empire traitors
  • Have police snipers do nothing because then are in on it
  • Tell the loner he wont be killed but will be arrested and later his death will be faked as a suicide where he can live out his life as a wealthy anonymous hero in the Caribbean
  • Then kill the loner anyway
  • Install Nikki Haley as the candidate against Joe Biden and put the establishment back in charge of the GOP
  • Ride the wave of sympathy and outrage as support for the GOP in a sweeping victory against Biden or even a Harris
Its that simple. And that likely. Did the Republican establishment move on Trump?

Sigh....
certified.jpg

Ok. I am coming around to perhaps the Donald Trump assassination attempt was a plot from the inside.

After watching Donald Trump self-destruct daily on the campaign trail it seems very apparent to me that an element of the Republican Party knew this disaster was coming and moved on Trump. From picking JD Vance to demeaning African Americans and veteran Medal of Honors to babbling true nonsense on tictacs and crowd size he has been a disaster.

I mean we all saw how incompetent the protection had to be to allow a shooter to take shots at Trump while he was being watched by police and snipers from a relatively close elevated position. Then the question is, who benefited the most? The Republican establishment.

Why it adds up:
  • The Democrats loved the matchup with Trump. They felt Trump was the only candidate Biden could beat because of all Trump's fatal flaws.
  • The Republicans have large portions of its party, especially the elites, who think Trump is leading to their undoing.
  • His inner circle had to know that he was losing it in private like he is doing in public now
  • All the people around Trump and involved in the protection are republicans, especially the cops and inside protection

• Recruit a loner who can be molded to a true believer - wipe all his social media, phones, leave nothing behind
  • Set up a defense environment that has a fatal flaw - The Death Star was developed to blow up if a torpedo went down the shaft by Empire traitors
  • Tell the loner he wont be killed but will be arrested and later his death will be faked as a suicide where he can live out his life as a wealthy anonymous hero in the Caribbean
  • Install Nikki Haley as the candidate against Joe Biden and put the establishment back in charge of the GOP
  • Ride the wave of sympathy and outrage as support for the GOP in a sweeping victory against Biden or even a Harris
Its that simple. And that likely. Did the Republican establishment move on Trump?
Hard to hide a conspiracy that large. However, it could have been hatched by a few in near real time at the event.

Why it adds up:

dumbass-apocalypse-meme.png

Forum List

Back