As a liberal, I approve of Trump's latest actions

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
In the last couple of days, Donald Trump fired a racist right winger from the National Security Council; and did just what Hillary Clinton said he should do to Syria: bomb them.
I am satisfied with those developments.

It's the weirdest argument. It's ok to blow up your own people Willy nilly, but if you gas them that's wrong ?!

In the last couple of days, Donald Trump fired a racist right winger from the National Security Council; and did just what Hillary Clinton said he should do to Syria: bomb them.
Zionist blood lust on full view.

Because our actions in that region have done SO much to make it safer and more friendly.

Maybe if we do it again it will work.

Trump firing the racist was good. But continuing the cycle of calamitous Middle Eastern adventures is a terrible idea.

Why would zionists want Assad gone ?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

upload_2017-4-6_22-37-27.png

Trump firing the racist was good. But continuing the cycle of calamitous Middle Eastern adventures is a terrible idea.
Enjoy parroting your anti war rhetoric from your safe space, Old School.

What's the quote? Evil triumphs when good men stand by and do nothing?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

View attachment 120623

Israel is more at peace than ever . Why would they want to ruin that?

View attachment 120623

Israel is more at peace than ever . Why would they want to ruin that?
They want more space. Israel is NEVER at peace.....look at their motto for Mossad. By deception make war. They have a HUGE hand in all of this.

Bad men have been triumphing in the middle east for decades under the policies you support. Look up the definition of insanity.

Bad men have been triumphing in the middle east for decades under the policies you support. Look up the definition of insanity.
Pacifism.

By the way, your pacifist approach has allowed these men to continue brutalizing their own people.

Look up the definition of ignorance.

Pacifism.
I thought that after Dubya, you despicable wastes of flesh who support endless war would be too ashamed to ever show your faces again. You refuse to work or contribute to this country in any way, but you still dare to ask the government to provide your favorite masturbation material:

6a00d8341c58ed53ef0112790ff2bd28a4-pi

Forum List

Back