As a male, what do I have to do to get equal treatment under the law? Change my gender?

I think it is a conspiracy by the ladies to keep men down. They have always had it in for us.

whe i was 18 i warned my uni mates about their support of feminism. then 3 years later i expressed my happiness wit womenn in the work place... they mumbled into their "beards"

gutless.

if you didn't feel female since your EARLIST memoeries, then don't change gender. fuck off man-traany.

Who are we supposed to march against? This disparity is horrific. Something must be done. I am firmly against burning down my own community or attacking/murdering police officers, so what can we do?

Men Sentenced To Longer Prison Terms Than Women For Same Crimes, Study Says

Why would you want to earn 75% of what you're earning now? :dunno:

Maybe they should get a better education? And open up real businesses for once. Stop blaming all businesses for some bias that isn't real.

Who are we supposed to march against? This disparity is horrific. Something must be done. I am firmly against burning down my own community or attacking/murdering police officers, so what can we do?

Here was your answer, just replace blacks with "males"

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.
I agree CC. Becoming less violent would help.

You got to admit, the responses by some known liberals were pretty funny. Instantly attacking me. Trolled them pretty good. Thanks for the assist.

Last edited:

Why would you want to earn 75% of what you're earning now? :dunno:

Maybe they should get a better education? And open up real businesses for once. Stop blaming all businesses for some bias that isn't real.

One thing I don't like about democrats is they always blame others for the problems of a group of people. They do so when it is clear that there's serious problems with that group that needs fixing.

Women don't start businesses in any real number that grow into fortune 500 companies
Women don't become as well paid in fields like science, lawyers or business people.

This is why it seems they make less.

Forum List

Back