As a middle class guy what do I get out of it by voting for Democrats?

Hunt what ? All the game is gone thanks to no regs and overhunting! Not that you'll find any forests . All over logged .

As for beer? Well you can't buy it on sundays , and even when you can , its 3% alcohol beer.

Thats What the GOP gets ya!

You've gone from ridiculous to retarded..
I can put you on more deer and wildlife than you can ever imagine.
Deer in east Texas were almost hunted to extinction during the Great depression yet have made a remarkable comeback.

And East Texas sucks compared to where I hunt.

Not sure.. But you want to see some huge bucks ? Drive up to Chicago and their Forrest preserves ...those 12 point plus will come up right to the highway and laugh at you.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116
And this only scratches the surface....

Jesus way bigger than the Forrest preserve of Chicago.

The cool thing is wild game ranches brought in a huge multitude of foreign game that escaped and found the living in Texas to be right up their alley.
You can shoot these exotics year round since they aren't native.
The Axis deer from india is the most common "invasive specie" in Texas and I couldnt be happier.
You can steak out the entire animal and it tastes like lean beef.

View attachment 136120
View attachment 136121

Talk about non-typical. :eek:

Deer in east Texas were almost hunted to extinction during the Great depression yet have made a remarkable comeback.

Not sure.. But you want to see some huge bucks ? Drive up to Chicago and their Forrest preserves ...those 12 point plus will come up right to the highway and laugh at you.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

The cool thing is wild game ranches brought in a huge multitude of foreign game that escaped and found the living in Texas to be right up their alley.
The Axis deer from india is the most common "invasive specie" in Texas and I couldnt be happier.

View attachment 136120
View attachment 136121

It's what I love about hunting in Texas.
When I lived in Junction I saw two dozen deer,at least ten hogs and a plethora of other game.

There should be very few wild boar sightings in America. Sadly that is not the case, they all need to die!'

It's open season here, always.

I've seen pink coy hogs out in the woods.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

View attachment 136120
View attachment 136121

When I lived in Junction I saw two dozen deer,at least ten hogs and a plethora of other game.

Whoops ....daily.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

View attachment 136120
View attachment 136121

You got us here in South Carolina, all we have is little deer , nothing huge like that.

Where to start? I'll take freedom of choice for1000!

Where do the cons offer more choice ?
You want to marry a guy? Nope!
Smoke pot? Nope !
Visit Cuba? Nope!
Get your side chick an abortion? Nope !
Gamble ? Nope !
If you want to take a vacation with your dope head she/he and one of you gets pregnant, Cuba is the best place to go. Amazing healthcare. Please stop begging.

As a middle class guy what do I get out of it by voting for Democrats?

If you don't know, then you've already been brainwashed, which makes you weak-minded. So you deserve every ass-fucking that the Republicans give you.

How am I brain washed? All I had was the nanny state in cook county ilionis ..got to work pay taxes and sit in traffic..

Now for the past 14 years...don't sit in traffic , go to work , come home and enjoy

Freedom

images.jpg

Tell me what would I get out of it?

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

What would I personally get out of it for voting Democrat?

Some lefty please tell me?

Healthcare
Religious freedom
Equal pay for equal work
Education
Voting rights
Job Training

For a start.

All those don't do a damn thing for a 52 year old middle class guy like me..

What DO you care about ? Do u have family ? Any particular interests?

So far no lefty can tell us in this thread what the left has to offer us middle age middle class working guys..

We talk about hunting , freedom and we can talk about cool toys..

You have nothing to offer us accept taking our money for one of your assnine special projects..
How does that make us feel good?

All of us here pay taxes , give to the church and have our own pet charity's ( I assume)

You on the left offer us nothing.

Where to start? I'll take freedom of choice for1000!

Where do the cons offer more choice ?
You want to marry a guy? Nope!
Smoke pot? Nope !
Visit Cuba? Nope!
Get your side chick an abortion? Nope !
Gamble ? Nope !

I just want to go hunting with an AR 10 and drink beer. :banana:

None of that appeals to me, maybe pot once in a blue moon.

Hunt what ? All the game is gone thanks to no regs and overhunting! Not that you'll find any forests . All over logged .

As for beer? Well you can't buy it on sundays , and even when you can , its 3% alcohol beer.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

You guys are proving my point . Liberal types keep all the game from being hunted to extinction.

Tell me what would I get out of it?

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

What would I personally get out of it for voting Democrat?

Some lefty please tell me?

Healthcare
Religious freedom
Equal pay for equal work
Education
Voting rights
Job Training

For a start.

All those don't do a damn thing for a 52 year old middle class guy like me..

What DO you care about ? Do u have family ? Any particular interests?

So far no lefty can tell us in this thread what the left has to offer us middle age middle class working guys..

We talk about hunting , freedom and we can talk about cool toys..

You have nothing to offer us accept taking our money for one of your assnine special projects..
How does that make us feel good?

All of us here pay taxes , give to the church and have our own pet charity's ( I assume)

You on the left offer us nothing. Conservatives banned alcohol . Libs brought it back.

I already told you how the Dems have helped with those things you listed .

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

You guys are proving my point . Liberal types keep all the game from being hunted to extinction.

You're a moron Timmy.
Deer need to be culled or they'll starve to death.
And who do you think pays to manage these animals?
It sure as hell isnt morons such as yourself.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

You mean like how the Libs have stopped the harvesting of forests and have cut back its rate of clearing by 50% so now all this dead wood is laying around built up as fuel, the cause of these big forest fires destroying hundreds of homes out west?

Would be nice if Libs did more to keep mercury out of fish. The right sure won't do anything.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

You mean like how the Libs have stopped the harvesting of forests and have cut back its rate of clearing by 50% so now all this dead wood is laying around built up as fuel, the cause of these big forest fires destroying hundreds of homes out west?

Creating beautiful places people start to live at instead of open wastelands . The homes burning are from encroachment onto these lands . It's not the non clearing causing issues .

Oh, and those rubes in red states like Arizona don't seem to mind the big bad government fighting the fires and saving their property .

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

You're a moron Timmy.

Please. Hunting is big business in many states . They have aN interest in a good sized population.And the deer population wouldn't need culling if we didn't wipe out their predators.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

Creating beautiful places people start to live at instead of open wastelands . The homes burning are from encroachment onto these lands . It's not the non clearing causing issues .

Oh, and those rubes in red states like Arizona don't seem to mind the big bad government fighting the fires and saving their property .

Bullshit.
Forest fires naturally keep undergrowth down. If you're going to put out forest fires the undergrowth needs to be removed manually or you get what always happens in Cali...uncontrolled forest fires.

I think the biggest concern for our economy is growing inequality. I don't see repubs doing anything about that. My life is better with a strong economy. Wish Dems would be more Bill Clinton than what we have now.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116

You're a moron Timmy.

Please. Hunting is big business in many states . They have aN interest in a good sized population.And the deer population wouldn't need culling if we didn't wipe out their predators.

Again you're full of shit.
Deer die offs occur even with predators. You'd rather the deer die a slow and painful death.

I think the biggest concern for our economy is growing inequality. I don't see repubs doing anything about that. My life is better with a strong economy. Wish Dems would be more Bill Clinton than what we have now.

My bank stocks have tripled since trump was elected.

My bank stocks have tripled since trump was elected.

My stocks did well under obama. My business would do better if more people did well rather than a few doing really well.

Forum List

Back