As a middle class guy what do I get out of it by voting for Democrats?

Tell me what would I get out of it?

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

What would I personally get out of it for voting Democrat?

Some lefty please tell me?

freebies if you stopped working.

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

Actually, my preventative healthcare got better and cheaper. And my copay for an office visit dropped to $20. But what I pay just out of pocket to add my wife and kid is outrageous in terms of the amount of care we've consumed over the 20 years I've had my current job. Still, it DID get better, and my taxes did get cut under Obama.

Overall though, I see you're point. A two worker family of four living on 70K hasn't seen policy aimed at them. Or at least it was aimed more at folks at 101-130% of the poverty level.

However, DeVoss is making it more expensive for their kids to go to college. And there would actually be less for their HC under the current Trumpcare bill.

Where to start? I'll take freedom of choice for1000!

Where do the cons offer more choice ?
You want to marry a guy? Nope!
Smoke pot? Nope !
Visit Cuba? Nope!
Get your side chick an abortion? Nope !
Gamble ? Nope !

I just want to go hunting with an AR 10 and drink beer. :banana:

None of that appeals to me, maybe pot once in a blue moon.

Hunt what ? All the game is gone thanks to no regs and overhunting! Not that you'll find any forests . All over logged .

As for beer? Well you can't buy it on sundays , and even when you can , its 3% alcohol beer.

Thats What the GOP gets ya!

C'mon down here an lemme drop you off in the middle of one o' them non-forests. :badgrin:

No game aye?

I guess it'd be a non-cat or non-gator or non bear that gets ya.
a manbearpig

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

Actually, my preventative healthcare got better and cheaper. And my copay for an office visit dropped to $20. But what I pay just out of pocket to add my wife and kid is outrageous in terms of the amount of care we've consumed over the 20 years I've had my current job. Still, it DID get better, and my taxes did get cut under Obama.

Overall though, I see you're point. A two worker family of four living on 70K hasn't seen policy aimed at them. Or at least it was aimed more at folks at 101-130% of the poverty level.

However, DeVoss is making it more expensive for their kids to go to college. And there would actually be less for their HC under the current Trumpcare bill.
did your insurance pay any dollars?

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

zero sum gain

I think the biggest concern for our economy is growing inequality. I don't see repubs doing anything about that. My life is better with a strong economy. Wish Dems would be more Bill Clinton than what we have now.

My bank stocks have tripled since trump was elected.

My stocks did well under obama. My business would do better if more people did well rather than a few doing really well.

The economy is improving under Trump.
When big business and wall street start improving the rest of the economy will follow.
Basically trickledown.

How is the economy really doing

Economy improving in Trump’s America

The Trump effect: For first time since economic crisis, Americans positive about economy

I think the biggest concern for our economy is growing inequality. I don't see repubs doing anything about that. My life is better with a strong economy. Wish Dems would be more Bill Clinton than what we have now.

My stocks did well under obama. My business would do better if more people did well rather than a few doing really well.

When big business and wall street start improving the rest of the economy will follow.
Basically trickledown.

The Trump effect: For first time since economic crisis, Americans positive about economy

Hopefully. I still think we are just continuing the obama economy. We will know in 2 years if repubs are good for the economy. Trickle down never seems to really work.

Basically trickledown.

Hopefully. I still think we are just continuing the obama economy. We will know in 2 years if repubs are good for the economy. Trickle down never seems to really work.

Stupid people will always be poor and smart people will always be rich. Blame it on the intelligence bell curve.

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

Banjo music and no kiss 1st...

th

Welcome to the Democratic Party...stfu, drop yer pants, and hug that log....

Yea we know wall Street got rich off of Obama and left main Street behind with the monopoly money from the feds.

Look what they stand for:

Attract the support of minorities through racist narrative.

Attract the support of women through feminist narrative.

Open borders to reduce our standard of living, and to break traditionalism & culture in pursuit of one world order.

Minimum wage increases.

Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom.

Entitlements regardless of ability or willingness to pay.

Shift personal responsibility to government responsibility.

Propaganda & dishonestly.

Thoughts & actions driven by emotions & agendas.

Revise the Constitution.

Destroy Christianity and welcome Islam.

Butt-hurt snowflakes.

Shit education.

Look what they stand for:

Attract the support of minorities through racist narrative.

Attract the support of women through feminist narrative.

Open borders to reduce our standard of living, and to break traditionalism & culture in pursuit of one world order.

Minimum wage increases.

Men were intended to marry, have kids and use the women's bathroom.

Entitlements regardless of ability or willingness to pay.

Shift personal responsibility to government responsibility.

Propaganda & dishonestly.

Thoughts & actions driven by emotions & agendas.

Revise the Constitution.

Destroy Christianity and welcome Islam.

Butt-hurt snowflakes.

Shit education.

When I have to go use the Hen rather than the Rooster restroom in an emergency and women do the same. It boils down to which is the closest.

Last edited:

Basically trickledown.

Stupid people will always be poor and smart people will always be rich. Blame it on the intelligence bell curve.

We are stronger with a big middle class. We have moved too far to just rich and poor.

Depends on what you value most, stop don't hear the babble from with out. inside we all no right from wrong.

Basically trickledown.

We are stronger with a big middle class. We have moved too far to just rich and poor.

Now we are talking ....thank you

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

you wouldn't get Donald Trump, the most disgusting human being to be elected President of the USA

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

How about a libertarian…
Voting Democrat makes You Property of the career politicians and their federal government…

Forum List

Back