As a middle class guy what do I get out of it by voting for Democrats?

Tell me what would I get out of it?

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

What would I personally get out of it for voting Democrat?

Some lefty please tell me?

you wouldn't get Donald Trump, the most disgusting human being to be elected President of the USA

He is a lefty just like you...now do you get why we don't like you?

But he is on our side now and amuses us by taking on his own kind...

*shrugs*

Hunt what ? All the game is gone thanks to no regs and overhunting! Not that you'll find any forests . All over logged .

As for beer? Well you can't buy it on sundays , and even when you can , its 3% alcohol beer.

Thats What the GOP gets ya!

You've gone from ridiculous to retarded..
I can put you on more deer and wildlife than you can ever imagine.
Deer in east Texas were almost hunted to extinction during the Great depression yet have made a remarkable comeback.

And East Texas sucks compared to where I hunt.

Not sure.. But you want to see some huge bucks ? Drive up to Chicago and their Forrest preserves ...those 12 point plus will come up right to the highway and laugh at you.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116
And this only scratches the surface....

Jesus way bigger than the Forrest preserve of Chicago.

The cool thing is wild game ranches brought in a huge multitude of foreign game that escaped and found the living in Texas to be right up their alley.
You can shoot these exotics year round since they aren't native.
The Axis deer from india is the most common "invasive specie" in Texas and I couldnt be happier.
You can steak out the entire animal and it tastes like lean beef.

View attachment 136120
View attachment 136121
Exotic animals always look better dead.

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

you wouldn't get Donald Trump, the most disgusting human being to be elected President of the USA

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

*shrugs*

Trump is all yours. You can have him. The reason the Democrats are so screwed up is because of the time Trump was a Democrat.
Now he is doing the same thing to the Republicans.

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

*shrugs*

Trump is all yours. You can have him. The reason the Democrats are so screwed up is because of the time Trump was a Democrat.

Democrats are so screwed up because they are too deep into transgendered, criminals, and welfare. It may not be entirely fair, but that is how they are currently labeled. They need to go back to Bill Clinton. It's the economy stupid!

3412412.gif

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

/----- You'll get the satisfaction of knowing half the country will get all that stuff for free.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

Healthcare
Religious freedom
Equal pay for equal work
Education
Voting rights
Job Training

For a start.

/---- We have all that. Your straw man argument is pathetic

Where to start? I'll take freedom of choice for1000!

Where do the cons offer more choice ?
You want to marry a guy? Nope!
Smoke pot? Nope !
Visit Cuba? Nope!
Get your side chick an abortion? Nope !
Gamble ? Nope !

/---- you forgot murdering babies and flag burning

You mean like how the Libs have stopped the harvesting of forests and have cut back its rate of clearing by 50% so now all this dead wood is laying around built up as fuel, the cause of these big forest fires destroying hundreds of homes out west?
That's some Grade A bullshit! #NiceTry

Actually thats true.
Nature clears undergrowth with wildfires.
Since thats no longer an option the shit just builds up causing the fires to be much worse.

You've gone from ridiculous to retarded..
I can put you on more deer and wildlife than you can ever imagine.
Deer in east Texas were almost hunted to extinction during the Great depression yet have made a remarkable comeback.

And East Texas sucks compared to where I hunt.

Not sure.. But you want to see some huge bucks ? Drive up to Chicago and their Forrest preserves ...those 12 point plus will come up right to the highway and laugh at you.

Hunting in Texas...
View attachment 136110
View attachment 136111
View attachment 136112
View attachment 136113
View attachment 136114
View attachment 136115

View attachment 136116
And this only scratches the surface....

Jesus way bigger than the Forrest preserve of Chicago.

The cool thing is wild game ranches brought in a huge multitude of foreign game that escaped and found the living in Texas to be right up their alley.
You can shoot these exotics year round since they aren't native.
The Axis deer from india is the most common "invasive specie" in Texas and I couldnt be happier.
You can steak out the entire animal and it tastes like lean beef.

View attachment 136120
View attachment 136121
Exotic animals always look better dead.

They taste better that way as well.

You mean like how the Libs have stopped the harvesting of forests and have cut back its rate of clearing by 50% so now all this dead wood is laying around built up as fuel, the cause of these big forest fires destroying hundreds of homes out west?

Actually thats true.
Since thats no longer an option the shit just builds up causing the fires to be much worse.

Thank you. I wasn't going to say anything, sometimes it just isn't worth responding, but isn't it funny how in the long run, environmentalists trying to "save the planet" might often be the ones who cause much of its greatest harm?!

Dem's view the middle class as nothing but slaves to tax and fee to death, a revenue source. They confiscate their money, then use it to buy blocks of votes like the public employee unions. There's a conflict of interest, confiscate money from private citizens and use it to buy the votes of government employees with fat salaries, pensions, and benefits. There's the fox guarding the henhouse right there.

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

Cheaper smokes? No

Cheaper gas ? No

Cheaper electricity? No

Cheaper taxes? No

Low cost of living? No

Freedom of choice? No

*shrugs*

Democrats are so screwed up because they are too deep into transgendered, criminals, and welfare. It may not be entirely fair, but that is how they are currently labeled. They need to go back to Bill Clinton. It's the economy stupid!

Thank you for your honesty, I deeply appreciate it.

Actually thats true.

Thank you. I wasn't going to say anything, sometimes it just isn't worth responding, but isn't it funny how in the long run, environmentalists trying to "save the planet" might often be the ones who cause much of its greatest harm?!

Environmentalists thought it was a good idea to run around each year stamping out every fire nature started. Turns out that's the worse possible thing they could have done. Nature routinely burned off the brush and insect pests, these were low level low heat fires, trees have evolved to survive these low level fires. So what happened...they stamped out all these fires, the dead brush and debris piled up, years of it, in some areas 4 feet deep, now the fires burn so hot it kills the trees and everything else in its path.

Dem's view the middle class as nothing but slaves to tax and fee to death, a revenue source. They confiscate their money, then use it to buy blocks of votes like the public employee unions. There's a conflict of interest, confiscate money from private citizens and use it to buy the votes of government employees with fat salaries, pensions, and benefits. There's the fox guarding the henhouse right there.

Exactly..every time I think of Democrats is they think of us working middle class people as a piece of meat.

Just shut up, vote for us , you owe us for your success because you didn't build that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back