As a protest to the election theft, maybe all Trump voters should pull all of their money out of the bank

Our petitions have been slighted, our remonstrances have produced additional violence and insult; our supplications have been disregarded; and we have been spurned, with contempt, from the foot of the throne…we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us!”
Patrick Henry
have-fun-storming-the-castle.gif

It would be interesting to see this bullshit republic crumble and then we can build it back up properly. Even a mild run on the banks at this point would crumble the fractional reserve ponzi scheme. We need to abolish the federal reserve.
Nahhhhh... we just need to abolish the Cult of the Orange Baboon-God and re-establish a Republican Party that has the ball$ to stand-up to tyrant-wannabe's.

As a protest to the election theft, maybe all Trump voters should pull all of their money out of the bank

And buy guns with it....before they take that right away.....

MAGA crowd that believes election fraud does not have money

Wow, way to fess up.

Face it
MAGA Nation are not the sharpest crayon in the box

Their threat of economic mayhem is not that imposing
Only MAGA has all their money in a bank. That 0.5 percent interest really accumulates

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see this bullshit republic crumble and then we can build it back up properly. Even a mild run on the banks at this point would crumble the fractional reserve ponzi scheme.

We need to abolish the federal reserve.
Well that's about the dumbest thing i have ever heard... You clearly know f*** all about banking and should shut up immediately.

Actually, there are companies out there recommending getting out of gold and buying Bitcoin instead. I hear it's making a comeback.
I wonder what righties would use to barter and trade with if the apocalypse hit? That cash stashed in the mattress would be useless.
Gold is better. What is bitcoin worth if computers go down? Gold also has real world uses other than just currency. The dollar goes down so does the world. Nukes would fly.

Actually, there are companies out there recommending getting out of gold and buying Bitcoin instead. I hear it's making a comeback.
I wonder what righties would use to barter and trade with if the apocalypse hit? That cash stashed in the mattress would be useless.
Gold is better. What is bitcoin worth if computers go down? Gold also has real world uses other than just currency. The dollar goes down so does the world. Nukes would fly.
What good is buying gold, if the banking system goes down? Do you think Target or your mortgage company will accept a "gold IOU"? Where do you plan to go to cash in your certificate for actual gold? Do you think the "gold warehouse" will be the one location that is immune to society-wide collapse? Then how do you plan to spend it? Gold will not be currency if society collapses, because nobody will have any use for it whatsoever. Same for bitcoin. The value of gold is no less "fiat" than the value of a dollar bill.

What good is buying gold, if the banking system goes down? Do you think Target or your mortgage company will accept a "gold IOU"? Where do you plan to go to cash in your certificate for actual gold? Do you think the "gold warehouse" will be the one location that is immune to society-wide collapse? Then how do you plan to spend it? Gold will not be currency if society collapses, because nobody will have any use for it whatsoever. Same for bitcoin. The value of gold is no less "fiat" than the value of a dollar bill.
Nope but the guy with toilet paper and moon shine will.

If I had any money in a bank I'd probably take it and buy gold and silver coins.

It would be interesting to see this bullshit republic crumble and then we can build it back up properly. Even a mild run on the banks at this point would crumble the fractional reserve ponzi scheme.

Trump's actual voters don't have enough money between them to cause that to happen. Look at all of the 1000 post a month voters here - all 40 and 50 men somethings in their peak earning years. You can't be making money posting 40 times a day on a message board for free. I'm retired and in lock down and I don't post as much as these supposed small business owners are doing while supposedly trying to provide for their families.

You are incredibly presumptuous and judgmental.

You are such a wonderful example of a true American patriot! Burn the house down. Inflict maximum pain. Destroy our institutions. All for a bullshit conspiracy about a stolen election. What the fuck is wrong with you??!!

What value will gold have in an economic collapse? The only things of value would be hard goods, food, and things that people need use. Hard metals like copper, iron, will have more value than gold or silver.

What value will gold have in an economic collapse? The only things of value would be hard goods, food, and things that people need use. Hard metals like copper, iron, will have more value than gold or silver.
Gold has been used as currency since the beginning of time.

Forum List

Back