As a reminder, Trump hasn’t held a White House press conference in over a year

Maybe they aren't litigious because they aren't looking for acceptance like some LGBT people are.

Or maybe they've not experienced discrimination in public accommodation. I reckon we'll never know.

We all know.

Some just don't admit to it.

We know that Christians have never been in the minority in the U.S. and, therefore, have not been subject to widespread discrimination in public accommodation...and yet STILL they are protected by Federal Law.
Protected by federal law.....?
When did this happen?

1964. Department of Justice
That isn't a specific protection of Christianity.
It covers other areas and groups as well. Fact is the Constitution doesn't allow the feds to carve out laws that protect any specific religion.

Hey Snowflakes. Let's get real. The President publicly answers questions any time he encounters reporters. What the hell more do you want of him?

What a hoot of a thread!

Trump doesn't need the press - he can go straight to the people with his message. His press office handles questions from the press on nearly a daily basis.

And really, as they hate him so much, shouldn't the press be relieved that they are not having actual direct contact with him?

Or maybe they've not experienced discrimination in public accommodation. I reckon we'll never know.

We all know.

We know that Christians have never been in the minority in the U.S. and, therefore, have not been subject to widespread discrimination in public accommodation...and yet STILL they are protected by Federal Law.
When did this happen?

It covers other areas and groups as well. Fact is the Constitution doesn't allow the feds to carve out laws that protect any specific religion.

Christianity is a religion. Religion is protected against discrimination in pubic accommodation and has been since 1964.

What evs. Ain’t fair the way it is. If the Christian can deny me service, I should be able to deny them.

Whiny Christians are already protected.

So it's all about butthurt for people like you.

Got it.

What a whiny little bitch you are.

No, it’s about fairness. Why should a Christian be able to deny me service, but I cannot deny him? Seems to me like it’s the Christians that are the whiny bitches. They are the more protected class after all.

If gay florists want to stop providing flowers to Christian weddings I'm all for it. It would be suicide for them, but I am OK with it.

The law isn’t. That’s the point. It’s about the law not how you feel.

As i have said over and over and over and over and over and over, PA laws are being to broadly applied.

And what you say or feel doesn't mean shit when it come s to law.

We all know.

When did this happen?

Christianity is a religion. Religion is protected against discrimination in pubic accommodation and has been since 1964.
Any religion, not just Christianity.

And this was against discrimination, not a protection from everything else.

A woman who has been subjected to gang rape seldom schedules another.

Let the liberal cries of "SEXIST" begin!

They're fun to hear.

When did this happen?

And? Christianity is a religion. Therefore, I cannot discriminate against a christian in public accommodation in all 50 states whereas he can discriminate against me in about half. Federal law, not state and local law, Federal law requires that Christians be treated as a protected class.

These are facts.

When did this happen?

And? Christianity is a religion. Therefore, I cannot discriminate against a christian in public accommodation in all 50 states whereas he can discriminate against me in about half. Federal law, not state and local law, Federal law requires that Christians be treated as a protected class.

These are facts.
You can't discriminate against anyone anymore.
Why can't you understand that?

These are facts.
You can't discriminate against anyone anymore.
Why can't you understand that?

Really? Inanity is what you've got? Legally that's not even remotely true.

So it's all about butthurt for people like you.

Got it.

What a whiny little bitch you are.

No, it’s about fairness. Why should a Christian be able to deny me service, but I cannot deny him? Seems to me like it’s the Christians that are the whiny bitches. They are the more protected class after all.

If gay florists want to stop providing flowers to Christian weddings I'm all for it. It would be suicide for them, but I am OK with it.

As i have said over and over and over and over and over and over, PA laws are being to broadly applied.

and this response as usual just passes over the topic of the discussion for appeal to authority.

This is how I know you have run out of steam when you run to "fuh fuh fuh, the law is the law is the law, fuh fuh fuh"

and this response as usual just passes over the topic of the discussion for appeal to authority.

This is how I know you have run out of steam when you run to "fuh fuh fuh, the law is the law is the law, fuh fuh fuh"

It's hardly an appeal, it is a statement of fact. You bitch and whine and moan about having to bake a cake in a handful of states and localities and yet no one can refuse to bake a cake for a Christian in any of them.

You're all about the courts not "making laws" about these issues. They didn't. Every PA LAW that includes gays was passed by voters or their legislators. Isn't that the way you want it?

It's hardly an appeal, it is a statement of fact. You bitch and whine and moan about having to bake a cake in a handful of states and localities and yet no one can refuse to bake a cake for a Christian in any of them.

You're all about the courts not "making laws" about these issues. They didn't. Every PA LAW that includes gays was passed by voters or their legislators. Isn't that the way you want it?

If the court cases go the way I want them to go, then they would be able to.

Again, it isn't about PA laws themselves, it's about them being applied to something that isn't a PA.

"Every time money changes hands" is not the definition of a PA.

Why hold a press conference? The lying Liberal press would only do what they are already doing 24/7 - make sh!t up....

Again, it isn't about PA laws themselves, it's about them being applied to something that isn't a PA.

If things "went my way" I'd be married to my wife and Brad Pitt's ex wives.

You don't get to decide what PA laws cover. Neither do I. The legislators do and the court does. Even if you got "your way", localities can still pass whatever laws they want regarding inner state commerce.

You don't get to decide what PA laws cover. Neither do I. The legislators do and the court does. Even if you got "your way", localities can still pass whatever laws they want regarding inner state commerce.

And that has nothing to do with this discussion.

The States cannot ignore the right to private property, the right to association, and the right to free exercise and expression.

A PA is created when you invite the public into a given space for point of sale transactions. Not for contracted services.

That States and Judges have been changing that to punish people they hate via government action doesn't change the original concept or application.

And as you keep going to 'the law is the law is the law" it just shows you have no other justification for your views on this other than hatred and a thirst for revenge.

I just want to say,

FUCK THE PRESS.

And,

I would love to see him hold a press conference and then just come out, and say, "no questions" and spray them all down with an industrial sized Pepper spray.

Did, I mention, FUCK THE PRESS?
He's not smart enough to even control himself to say that.

Actually California voted against same-sex marriages but the liberals in their government ignored it.

I just want to say,

FUCK THE PRESS.

And,

I would love to see him hold a press conference and then just come out, and say, "no questions" and spray them all down with an industrial sized Pepper spray.

Did, I mention, FUCK THE PRESS?
He's not smart enough to even control himself to say that.

LOL! Trump not smart?

lol!!!

He knows that fucktard libs in the media are his enemy, and that talking to them is an utter waste of time.

That makes him smarter than you.

And that has nothing to do with this discussion.

The States cannot ignore the right to private property, the right to association, and the right to free exercise and expression.

A PA is created when you invite the public into a given space for point of sale transactions. Not for contracted services.

That States and Judges have been changing that to punish people they hate via government action doesn't change the original concept or application.

And as you keep going to 'the law is the law is the law" it just shows you have no other justification for your views on this other than hatred and a thirst for revenge.

Of course they can. They can regulate inner state commerce. No one's right to the free exercise of their religion is infringed upon with PA laws.

Striking down Federal law (which no one is even trying to do) won't cha get a states ability to pass any non discrimination legislation that tickles their fancy.

Forum List

Back