As a reminder, Trump hasn’t held a White House press conference in over a year

I'm wishing you luck but that's "thuggish"? Yes, Marty, we know the only "proper" way is your interpretation. Godspeed.

Thuggish is trying to ruin someone over not wanting to bake a cake.

Yes Marty we know how you feel about Christians having to bake for gays and how you’re not that concerned about the gays that HAVE TO serve Christians.

How many cases are out there where some gay bakers were ruined by Christians trying to get married?

Not many...we’re law abiding...unlike Christians apparently.

Or maybe they just aren't as litigious and spend the whole 5 minutes finding another baker.

Oh, I think if a gay florist or baker refused to serve a Christian, we’d hear about it whether the protected class Christian filed a suit or not. Gays are simply more law abiding.

Thuggish is trying to ruin someone over not wanting to bake a cake.

Yes Marty we know how you feel about Christians having to bake for gays and how you’re not that concerned about the gays that HAVE TO serve Christians.

How many cases are out there where some gay bakers were ruined by Christians trying to get married?

Or maybe they just aren't as litigious and spend the whole 5 minutes finding another baker.

Oh, I think if a gay florist or baker refused to serve a Christian, we’d hear about it whether the protected class Christian filed a suit or not. Gays are simply more law abiding.

That's a lot of ASSsumptions.

It's a more logical assumption than yours. We know Christians do sue for discrimination if they believe faith was a factor. It's not a stretch.

It's a more logical assumption than yours. We know Christians do sue for discrimination if they believe faith was a factor. It's not a stretch.

Show me a gay baker ruined by a spurned Christian.

As already covered, gays aren't breaking the law the way Christians keep doing.

To be fair, gays being protected by the same laws that have protected Christians for 50 years are recent so maybe Christians aren't smart enough to know they're breaking the law.

is it because he’s a pussy who can’t handle hardball questions unlike the softies he gets from Fox News? Does he constantly need Fox News to coddle his ego? The white press conference is standard practice by Presidents that goes back generations.

Even If you want to pretend the press is unfair to him which of course is bullshit, why doesn’t he face them down like a real president would and defend himself? Be a man for once. Even better, he removes his fake hair and orange tan to show he has some balls.

Of course, maybe the true reason he doesn’t do them is because he knows he made a complete ass of himself last time.

Are you Trump supporters really going to pretend White House press conferences don’t matter? If Obama dodged them you would never shut the fuck about it.

In Trump era, the death of the White House press conference

Tweeting is a press conference, at least someone told him that.

Which is only your opinion. It is not the opinion of the Supreme Court as indicated in Piggy Park and its not the opinion of a majority of Americans.

Wow, an opinion on a message board.

Again running back to the authority because you have no argument of your own other than being a tired dried up old twat.

Right...I have the "appeal to authority...Or as I like to call it, living in a fact based world not fantasyland.

have-fun-storming-the-castle-gif-4.gif

Its just a method of avoiding debate on the topic at hand when you don't want to seem like a thug.

"it's not me, it's the law!"

It's been debated. You have a fantasy, I have facts. Enjoy your unicorn.

I have a concept of what the laws should be. You have nothing but a response about "the law is the law is the law"

How does it feel to use a variety of the Nuremberg defense?
Poor people should be sterilized so they don't create more poor people.
difference between should and is.

is it because he’s a pussy who can’t handle hardball questions unlike the softies he gets from Fox News? Does he constantly need Fox News to coddle his ego? The white press conference is standard practice by Presidents that goes back generations.

Even If you want to pretend the press is unfair to him which of course is bullshit, why doesn’t he face them down like a real president would and defend himself? Be a man for once. Even better, he removes his fake hair and orange tan to show he has some balls.

Of course, maybe the true reason he doesn’t do them is because he knows he made a complete ass of himself last time.

Are you Trump supporters really going to pretend White House press conferences don’t matter? If Obama dodged them you would never shut the fuck about it.

In Trump era, the death of the White House press conference

LMAO Why bother giving a press conference when the reporters are busy making up their own news??

Trump won't waste his time with that horseshit and I can't blame him.

To be fair, gays being protected by the same laws that have protected Christians for 50 years are recent so maybe Christians aren't smart enough to know they're breaking the law.

Now you are just meandering into being an ass.

Now you are just meandering into being an ass.

No darlin’ I followed you. You began that way.

Forum List

Back