As a Roman Catholic I say to Notre Dame: Kiss my Ass!

Trump called the Pope disgraceful and Pence thinks homosexuals can be treated and reprogrammed... I don't have any problem with them not wanting Pence to do their speech. They should get Manuel Miranda to do it instead... that would be a troll for the ages.
The Pope needs to keep his Pope mouth shut.

How can they support the billionaires that Pence supports and put first before the poor, and working poor, and the aged. Evangelicals love the fetus, too bad they don't stay in the oven for life.
Pence supports billionaires? You mean like George Soros who supported Hillary and trying to stir up civil unrest in Hungary? The poor like the Clinton's, John and Teresa Kerry, Joe Biden, the Kennedy family, or even Mark Cuban?
Hungary is ruled by the Far Right, Fidesz Party.
Their version of democrats.
^^ Total ignorance of politics
Speaking for yourself, obviously.
Democrats are so ultra-conservative these days that they are right of far-right.
^^ Doesn't know the meaning of Conservative. :rolleyes:

Trump called the Pope disgraceful and Pence thinks homosexuals can be treated and reprogrammed... I don't have any problem with them not wanting Pence to do their speech. They should get Manuel Miranda to do it instead... that would be a troll for the ages.
The Pope needs to keep his Pope mouth shut.

Pope Francis is the best!! Trump and Pence are the ones who are disgraceful. Fake CINOs they are.

Pence supports billionaires? You mean like George Soros who supported Hillary and trying to stir up civil unrest in Hungary? The poor like the Clinton's, John and Teresa Kerry, Joe Biden, the Kennedy family, or even Mark Cuban?
Democrats are so ultra-conservative these days that they are right of far-right.
No, you don't know.
Democrats are pseudo-liberals. In reality they are literally ultra-conservative. Stodgily mired in 1960's ideology.
Look it up.

No, you don't know.
Democrats are pseudo-liberals. In reality they are literally ultra-conservative. Stodgily mired in 1960's ideology.
Look it up.
Obviously you didn't.

As a Roman Catholic and now former Notre Dame sports fan. I would like to say to all the Chicago snowflakes that go there: " kiss my ass!" You want to be a bunch of crybabies because the Vice President of the United States is coming to give your commencement well then my opinion of Notre Dame just hit the shits. I was thinking on going there for my PhD but forget it now. How could you support the Democratic Party that advocates the killing of the unborn.
Some Notre Dame Students 'Feel Unsafe' With Pence as Commencement Speaker

How can they support the billionaires that Pence supports and put first before the poor, and working poor, and the aged. Evangelicals love the fetus, too bad they don't stay in the oven for life.
Trump expected to name Marc Short legislative affairs director

Look up Marc Short.

Or here:
The Koch Brothers’ most loyal servants are serving in Donald Trump’s White House

Last edited:
No, you don't know.
Look it up.
Obviously you didn't.
Look it up.
I can't vote democrat because they are counterproductively backward and conservative. Regressive, even.
Look it up.

As a Roman Catholic and now former Notre Dame sports fan. I would like to say to all the Chicago snowflakes that go there: " kiss my ass!" You want to be a bunch of crybabies because the Vice President of the United States is coming to give your commencement well then my opinion of Notre Dame just hit the shits. I was thinking on going there for my PhD but forget it now. How could you support the Democratic Party that advocates the killing of the unborn.
Some Notre Dame Students 'Feel Unsafe' With Pence as Commencement Speaker
My goodness, I am just sure that Notre Dame is so broken up about how you feel. LOL

Forum List

Back