As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Are you ready to admit that this is a lie, and you are simply one of the weakminded who swallows every anti-American propaganda from the Democrats?

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

Yea Or Nay?

I bet they can’t. Not to you. You have built a wall around yourself off that prevents you from considering other people’s opinions as justifiable. It’s intellectual cowardice. All of my posts are linked, sourced and documented. And 100% true, correct and accurate. They aren’t. Half the...
www.usmessageboard.com

You couldn't name a single one, much less thousands.

Admit it.....you're a moron.

Now....who'd you vote for?
If you think Joseph McCarthy is an American hero, it is useless to communicate. McCarthy was an embarrassment as determined by the entire US Senate, both parties, through a censure. You are an embarrassment to your country. You look to be a contrarian., for the sake of being a contrarian, not for the sake of truth. It is way you can stand out. The only way you can stand out. You stand out as an absolute idiot to most people but you love that. That is why you do it.

How true, but hopefully you are open to change your beliefs with good information.

1655319971999.png

If you think Joseph McCarthy is an American hero, it is useless to communicate. McCarthy was an embarrassment as determined by the entire US Senate, both parties, through a censure. You are an embarrassment to your country. You look to be a contrarian., for the sake of being a contrarian, not for the sake of truth. It is way you can stand out. The only way you can stand out. You stand out as an absolute idiot to most people but you love that. That is why you do it.

Actually, yes.....he was an American hero, the Paul Reverse warning of the threat of Marxism.....what you voted for.

Now......admit there wasn't as single innocent America whose life was ruined by McCarthy, and you simply lied because you are stupid, and a follower afraid of your own party.

This is what McCarthy fought to warn America about, and what you vote for:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

1655320010555.png

Actually, yes.....he was an American hero, the Paul Reverse warning of the threat of Marxism.....what you voted for.

Now......admit there wasn't as single innocent America whose life was ruined by McCarthy, and you simply lied because you are stupid, and a follower afraid of your own party.

This is what McCarthy fought to warn America about, and what you vote for:

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

View attachment 658355
Contrarians like you waste people's time. I come to this site to hear from people I do not have contact with in my everyday life. I read the bullshit from people like you helps me solidify my beliefs. Thank you.

As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions. It is not easy. It takes research. There is no room to be lazy.

View attachment 657553
That is essentially the message I tried to convey by starting this thread.

The truth can be found and it is essential more people find it or this experiment in self governance is going to fail.

Wow, you fkers are all about you must agree with thee or you’re not worthy of discussing! Hahaha

That is essentially the message I tried to convey by starting this thread.

The truth can be found and it is essential more people find it or this experiment in self governance is going to fail.
Horseshit

Contrarians like you waste people's time. I come to this site to hear from people I do not have contact with in my everyday life. I read the bullshit from people like you helps me solidify my beliefs. Thank you.

No vulgarity.....my pulverizing you is not an excuse for that sort of language.

I did not realize you were so sensitive. I apologize.
I find your thinking and statements vulgar.

I am very sensitive to slander of my nation.

But let's stick to the facts: did you say this with no basis in truth????

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.” Yea Or Nay?

Isn't it a fact that there are none, as in zero, "innocent people" ruined by McCarthy.

Isn't it true that you swallow every lie the Democrat Party tells you to, and then regurgitate it????

Doesn't that mark you as particularly stupid????

I am very sensitive to slander of my nation.

But let's stick to the facts: did you say this with no basis in truth????

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.” Yea Or Nay?

Isn't it a fact that there are none, as in zero, "innocent people" ruined by McCarthy.

Isn't it true that you swallow every lie the Democrat Party tells you to, and then regurgitate it????

Doesn't that mark you as particularly stupid????

I underestimated the impact of McCarthy had on people's lives. Have your mother read you the attached article. To make it easier, here is a summary.

Yale Law School professor Ralph Brown, who conducted the most systematic survey of the economic damage of the McCarthy era, estimated that roughly ten thousand people lost their jobs. Such a figure may be low, as even Brown admits, for it does not include rejected applicants, people who resigned under duress, and the men and women who were ostensibly dismissed for other reasons. Still, it does suggest the scope of the economic sanctions.

Don't you feel absolutely stupid, now.

Forum List

Back