As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions.

Unfortunately for the majority of Americans today there is no real truth, "The Truth" is just whatever they want to believe despite the facts and mostly it's driven by political partisanship.

Only if you have never known or found truths to be self-evident!!

If you have not, then that's on you and no one else.

Only if you have never known or found truths to be self-evident!!

If you have not, then that's on you and no one else.
The truths are different for different people.
When the constitution was written, slaves were worth 3/5 of free men, women were not acknowledged and property owners were given preference.
We have changed some of those truths.

This is all political parties.

I remember you.....you're the fool who posted this lie, and couldn't back it up:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”

As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions. It is not easy. It takes research. There is no room to be lazy.

View attachment 657553

That is why forums like this are always so one sided, people want to be surrounded by those that will tell them what they already believe to be true.

I remember you.....you're the fool who posted this lie, and couldn't back it up:

“ There were hundreds if not thousands of people who lost jobs, careers, even families based on McCarty's (sic) over reach and list he compiled and interrogated. Innocent people.”
Nothing could be more telling about who an individual is, if they support the actions of Joseph McCarthy. May i remind you that in 1954 a confrontation with the army led to the nationally televised Army-McCarthy hearings, which tarnished McCarthy's public image, undermined his charges, and prompted his censure by the U.S. Senate.
He died a drunk.

That is why forums like this are always so one sided, people want to be surrounded by those that will tell them what they already believe to be true.
True, that is why I come here to hear the other side. What I hear from the other side helps me define my truth.

“Beliefs are choices. First you choose your beliefs. Then your beliefs affect your choices.”
― Roy T. Bennett

If we do not protect expression of political ideas were do not like, then we set a precedent that is eventually going to prevent your political expression as well.

The problem with our media and this current congressional hearing, is they are not at all about allowing political expression or truthful.
Pretty much everything politicians, lawyers, or news commentators say these days, are lies.

As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions. It is not easy. It takes research. There is no room to be lazy.

View attachment 657553
naw, that's not what you want. Demofks all point and scream misinformation. That news organization isn't CNN or MSNBC. too fking funny.

Nothing could be more telling about who an individual is, if they support the actions of Joseph McCarthy. May i remind you that in 1954 a confrontation with the army led to the nationally televised Army-McCarthy hearings, which tarnished McCarthy's public image, undermined his charges, and prompted his censure by the U.S. Senate.
He died a drunk.

Agreed.
The only problem is that McCarthy harmed millions of people before he was finally exposed, and still to this day tens of millions still believe his lies.

If we do not protect expression of political ideas were do not like, then we set a precedent that is eventually going to prevent your political expression as well.

The problem with our media and this current congressional hearing, is they are not at all about allowing political expression or truthful.
Pretty much everything politicians, lawyers, or news commentators say these days, are lies.
yep, all of it.

naw, that's not what you want. Demofks all point and scream misinformation. That news organization isn't CNN or MSNBC. too fking funny.

I am far left, but I will agree all news channels and media are totally unreliable these days.
The media failed us in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Ukraine, etc.

Agreed.
The only problem is that McCarthy harmed millions of people before he was finally exposed, and still to this day tens of millions still believe his lies.
I believe he was right, and all one has to know is what's happening today! Misinformation trials.

He died a drunk.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Are you ready to admit that this is a lie, and you are simply one of the weakminded who swallows every anti-American propaganda from the Democrats?

Yea Or Nay?

I bet they can’t. Not to you. You have built a wall around yourself off that prevents you from considering other people’s opinions as justifiable. It’s intellectual cowardice. All of my posts are linked, sourced and documented. And 100% true, correct and accurate. They aren’t. Half the...
www.usmessageboard.com

You couldn't name a single one, much less thousands.

Admit it.....you're a moron.

Now....who'd you vote for?

I am far left, but I will agree all news channels and media are totally unreliable these days.
The media failed us in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Ukraine, etc.
They spawned the Youtuber blogs now. When you've threatened a people, people will find a way to get the information they desire. Not one news agency is legitimate at this time. News is to be reported only, you want an opinion show have at it, but don't call it news. It ain't

Unfortunately for the majority of Americans today there is no real truth, "The Truth" is just whatever they want to believe despite the facts and mostly it's driven by political partisanship.
They, demofks, want compliance and nothing else is allowed. All called misinformation today. While they spew the trumped up misinformation. They are prophets of their own bullshit.

Forum List

Back