As another extreme fire season approachs, we remember this nugget of wisdom

Human overpopulation is here now, and we had better get a clue
Well look in your medicine cabinet and "do the right thing"
For the Earth of course!
I always say if everyone who is worried about overpopulation do the right thing.

Show us you fucking mean it

So tell us, science genius, what would cause you to believe the earth is overpopulated?

Your Jewish fraud of a Christian preacher telling your pathetic excuse of a beaked birdbrain that in church?

For the Earth of course!
I always say if everyone who is worried about overpopulation do the right thing.

So tell us, science genius, what would cause you to believe the earth is overpopulated?

Your Jewish fraud of a Christian preacher telling your pathetic excuse of a beaked birdbrain that in church?
I don't go to church...wonk...wonk...wonk

We are so overpopulated with dumb mother fucking idiots who aren't even worth being alive except for organ harvesting.

how is that for a nutball answer dust breather nutball

So glad this idiot is no longer President;
View attachment 502833
Hey dip shit. Ask any firefighter if what he said is true shit fer brains
There's no question that dry tinder on forest floors increases the risk of fires. But the idea that millions of acres of forest floor can be raked out is the stupidest idea that fucking moron Trump ever came up with.

Give the man an award as the stupidist person on planet earth.

View attachment 502833
There's no question that dry tinder on forest floors increases the risk of fires. But the idea that millions of acres of forest floor can be raked out is the stupidest idea that fucking moron Trump ever came up with.

Well he did mention that the use of a gazillion tons run off water wasted over the decades to save the Pickle Dick Spotted Minnow is the REAL problem.

Fresh mountain water sent to the ocean while you can take a shower on Mondays and Thursdays and never water your lawn

The forest brush has accumulated for decades, not since last year

For the Earth of course!

We are so overpopulated with dumb mother fucking idiots who aren't even worth being alive except for organ harvesting.

You are nothing but a science invalid too cowardly to answer a scientific question.....

Evidence of human overpopulation now:

There is no warming but there is more burning, which is being caused by something. All over the world the are more fires. When human consumption of land based fresh water keeps increasing, something must give.

The two demographics most responsible for overpopulation, Latino christian and Muslim, are leaving their own overpopulated countries and overpopulating the west - duh...

Who is the mayor of London, sub human?

For the Earth of course!

You are nothing but a science invalid too cowardly to answer a scientific question.....

There is no warming but there is more burning, which is being caused by something. All over the world the are more fires. When human consumption of land based fresh water keeps increasing, something must give.

The two demographics most responsible for overpopulation, Latino christian and Muslim, are leaving their own overpopulated countries and overpopulating the west - duh...

First of all, I'm still waiting for the Ice Age the scientists were telling us about in the 70's. Until that happens. this global warming will have to wait until after

F1B064A2-69E1-4C89-9D6B-10754DF77BBD.jpeg

For the Earth of course!

First of all, I'm still waiting for the Ice Age the scientists were telling us about in the 70's. Until that happens. this global warming will have to wait until after

You are a functional moron. You parrot. You don't understand basic science, and you have not yet noticed you are debating algore's #1 all time nemesis....

Let us begin with your bird brained parroted definition of ice age. To you, an ice age is when earth gets like all cold and icy....

Maybe that is not the case. Maybe ice ages are

CONTINENT SPECIFIC

Because land moves.

Maybe Antarctica is a continent specific ice age now, but was not 70 million years ago when it had live dinosaurs... Because 70 million years ago, Antarctica was not on the South Pole.

Maybe, maybe, just maybe, as Antarctica moved to the South Pole, it, continent specific, gold colder....

For the Earth of course!

You are a functional moron. You parrot. You don't understand basic science, and you have not yet noticed you are debating algore's #1 all time nemesis....

Let us begin with your bird brained parroted definition of ice age. To you, an ice age is when earth gets like all cold and icy....

CONTINENT SPECIFIC

Because land moves.

Maybe Antarctica is a continent specific ice age now, but was not 70 million years ago when it had live dinosaurs... Because 70 million years ago, Antarctica was not on the South Pole.

Maybe, maybe, just maybe, as Antarctica move to the South Pole, it, continent specific, gold colder....
Functional moron? Have you never worked for a boss your entire life and called every shot in your life. Retired at 50 and make more money in retirement than ever did working??

if you had to work a job and have a boss dictate your life, you are scum and meaningless to me if you think you know more

You did every GD thing wrong in life and I consider you a cancer to success dust breather

I would never want to live working a proletarian life, a death sentence

however if you never worked for a boss with a thumb up your ass, I apologize. If not, you are really fucking stoopid...lolol

Get away from me you fucking nutjob

View attachment 502833

Almost as stupid as people who purposely misunderstand the concepts that Trump was speaking of. It is not rocket science to understand that refusal to remove underbrush in areas close to population centers is courting disaster. Between lightening strikes and California's inability to maintain their aging powerlines, massive fires are inevitable.

For the Earth of course!

CONTINENT SPECIFIC

Because land moves.

Maybe, maybe, just maybe, as Antarctica move to the South Pole, it, continent specific, gold colder....
Functional moron? Have you never worked for a boss your entire life and called every shot in your life. Retired at 50 and make more money in retirement than ever did working??

if you had to work a job and have a boss dictate your life, you are scum and meaningless to me if you think you know more

You did every GD thing wrong in life and I consider you a cancer to success dust breather

I would never want to live working a proletarian life, a death sentence

however if you never worked for a boss with a thumb up your ass, I apologize. If not, you are really fucking stoopid...lolol

Get away from me you fucking nutjob

A trust funded science invalid and intellectual coward, you are...

View attachment 502833

The Germans do it.

Yeah and his replacement couldnt say those sentences if he tried.
You political cultists have such low standards it makes me sick.

Joe Biden wouldn’t ever say something as idiotic and stupid as that.

I guess you miss Putin’s press conference today where he talked about how astute and sharp Biden is. He never said anything like that about Trump he just said he was an “extraordinary individual”. What a meaningless phrase that is. Extraordinary can mean me anything. Extraordinarily dumb?

View attachment 502833

I thought climate change caused floods? WTF?!

Climate change is AMAZING! It causes floods, but prevents rain. It kills glaciers, but causes massive snowfall. It makes deserts while greening the Sahara. Like I said...climate change can do everything, or nothing!

It can and is costing your economy billions upon billions of dollars because you’ve ignored it for so long too.

Forum List

Back