As Black Friday nears, consumer sentiment drops further

Barrack Insane Obama has been president for 5 years. He owns this fucking mess.

You are so fucking stupid it's hard to believe you know where to shit and where to sleep.

This is all simply due to media rhetoric touted by biased representatives of political ideals. Polls are managed by public persuasion. People are going to spend a ridiculous amount of money on Friday.

Barrack Insane Obama has been president for 5 years. He owns this fucking mess.

You are so fucking stupid it's hard to believe you know where to shit and where to sleep.
Obama should have seized control of the banks, appointed an aggressive Attorney General, someone like Dennis Kucinich, and prosecuted the slightest violation of laws on the part of any banker or Wall Street figure, with the objective of imposing massive fines and achieving redistribution of the money these manipulators have stolen from us.

Instead, he did the diametrically opposite things. He handed our economic future over to them and he continues to patronize them.

We go through this every year..News reports showing the stores packed the day after Thanksgiving.
Then after Christmas the reports come out from retailers saying sales were disappointing...
But any chance to blame the republicans will be taken to take the heat off the administration.

Add that to the at least 0.6 per cent cut in growth of the shutdown, etc....brainwashed debt cultists strike AGAIN.

Consumer confidence drops further - latimes.com
Project much son? Just whom is it running the government since 2007...2009?

You shitheads just won't stop with your lunacy of blame for misdeeds of those that YOU support. YOU are nutsy Fagin Franco. Serious checkup from the neckup ordered for you.:cuckoo:

Okay, full disclosure, I don't always understand Franco's posts -- I'll take the blame, no problem, I've just always thought of them as online Tourette's bursts -- but he appears to be blaming the state of the economy on the shutdown.

Would that be a fair interpretation?

Okay, full disclosure, I don't always understand Franco's posts -- I'll take the blame, no problem, I've just always thought of them as online Tourette's bursts -- but he appears to be blaming the state of the economy on the shutdown.

Would that be a fair interpretation?

No, he's blaming it on the Tea Parties, Of course his dear leaders being considered incompetent and a liar by the majority of Americans who are now concerned if they will still have health insurance in the near future, would have nothing to do with their being apprehensive about spending money.

HILARIOUS, MORONS. HERE'S THE DIAGRAM FOR YOU...The Tea Party held the GOP hostage, they shut the gov't down, which costs the economy at least 0.6 per cent growth. Confidence has not rebounded. Yes people will still buy, just not as much...DUH.

How's the weather on your stupid, brainwashed planet....change the channel, ugly American hater dupes of the greedy rich... stupid talking points and moronic insults...lol. Read something.

Your phony crises and obstruction have ruined the recovery since 2/4/2010, when you got the filibuster. No real jobs bill, no investment, no intelligence allowed. Everything you know is bs. Memorize my sig, dunces...

Forum List

Back