As Conservatives Slam ‘Barbie,’ Whoopi Goldberg Fires Back: ‘It’s a Movie About a Doll! I

Is there any issue so trivial that the unhinged right cant find fault with ?

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

Shapiro even set fire to a barbie doll to underline his hatred of the film.

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.
The culture wars are all GOPs have to run on right now.

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.
:rolleyes: You people have lost your minds.

Whoops! would be so much more comfortable up in the trees picking lice out of her asshole and snacking on it. It's criminal to have that shit beast knuckledragging amongst us.

whoops shit head.png

v1odcojgbieb1.jpg

If that were only true, it is an assault on a little girls play thing, including transgender characters, so screw you and the Barbie movie. Why can't you pervs just leave little kid things alone, I mean I know but try to explain.

Women will love it, it puts down men. Probably why you would like it.
At least Hollywood is getting smarter on how and who to deliver their propaganda.
The assault on men, and masculinity is revving up, most commercials, and many Netflix series, and many movies portray heroic, smart women, and dumb men!

If that were only true, it is an assault on a little girls play thing, including transgender characters, so screw you and the Barbie movie. Why can't you pervs just leave little kid things alone, I mean I know but try to explain.
Yoou cretins are losing your shit over a movie about a doll.
At least it gives the trannys a break.

Yoou cretins are losing your shit over a movie about a doll.
At least it gives the trannys a break.
Hmmm sounds like you are the one getting upset Commie. In the Barbie movie when they get cramps they take a Midol and change out their Bidenpad.

Forum List

Back